who shit in street on northqueen last...

who shit in street on northqueen lastnight

Posted in the Mount Sterling Forum

chris

Georgetown, KY

#1 Oct 29, 2012
who in the hell shit in the dam street up here where i live. i have lived on queen st all my life and this is nasty and if i find who did that i will be mad at them for the rest of my life.
Macie

Georgetown, KY

#2 Oct 29, 2012
Thats pretty bad when someone shits in the street as cold as it is! I bet their asses got cold. Think they used toilet paper or their pants leg? Damn! Ive heard it all lol!
poopie pants

Winchester, KY

#3 Oct 29, 2012
it aint me i was home
Kimmy64

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Oct 29, 2012
Well from what I know about Queen Street it's always smelled like shit.. Lmfao
Glenn Sparks

Winchester, KY

#5 Oct 29, 2012
Kimmy64 wrote:
Well from what I know about Queen Street it's always smelled like shit.. Lmfao
Watch out for this women,she is truly a nut case.
Kimmy64

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Oct 29, 2012
Glenn Sparks wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out for this women,she is truly a nut case.
R u insane Glenn? Or I'm bad your just stupid.... Lmfao
Glenn Sparks

Winchester, KY

#7 Oct 29, 2012
^ See i told you so.
cupcake

Georgetown, KY

#9 Oct 30, 2012
bunch of scumbums on queen st.
Honest

United States

#10 Oct 30, 2012
Probably some of those crazy Powells.lol
snooky pooky

Georgetown, KY

#11 Oct 30, 2012
they must have got on a POOP drunk!lol

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12 Oct 30, 2012
REWARD!!
On or about October 29th, 2012, a culprit, whose identity is as yet unknown, evacuated his/her bowels near my home on North Queen Street. The stool was of medium size, color and consistency and was disgustingly foul smelling. This flagrant act of disrespect has left me angry and insulted and in search of compensation for the trauma that I have suffered as a result of this grisly discovery. There was no evidence that the offender employed toilet paper following commission of the offence, however there were several soiled leaves lying in and around the area of the crime. Several of these, along with the subject stool, have been bagged and are being held for eventual DNA analysis in the event that a suspect is located. If you have any information that might lead to the identification, prosecution and conviction of the perpetrator of this heinous offence, please call the “Lawless Defecators Identification Hotline” near you to qualify for a reward.
Uncle Smokin Joe

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Oct 30, 2012
I tell you all what happened. Madea slapped the shit right out of Mr.Brown again. That right. She hit Brown with those big man hands. Heh heh heh

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14 Oct 30, 2012
Things are getting out of control on North Queen Street. Yesterday, you might have found a turd lying in the middle of the street. Today, you might find a turd lying on the sidewalk in front of your home. Tomorrow, you may find a turd lying on your front lawn. From there, it’s just a matter of time until you find a turd lying on your front porch. Something has to be done. To that end, a neighborhood group has been formed for the purpose of tracking down and prosecuting the filthy beasts who are using our neighborhood as their own personal toilet. If you too are concerned about the soiling of our streets, then consider joining “Neighborhood Turd Patrol” an organization formed specifically for the purpose of tracking down and prosecuting those who are responsible for indiscriminate street defecation. Typically, the perpetrators of unlawful defecation offences commit their nefarious acts under cover of darkness. Armed with this knowledge, all members of NTP will be provided night vision binoculars, capable of seeking out the dastardly offenders who wait, cross legged and cramped, until dusk to begin soiling our streets. We also have trained blood hounds in our arsenal and “K9” assistance can be called in by NTP members anytime a perpetrator decides to run, his pants at ankle height, from the scene of the crime in an attempt to avoid prosecution. It’s time to take action against these lawless defecators. Join NTP now. Don’t let them turn your neighborhood into a commode
septic tank

Georgetown, KY

#15 Oct 30, 2012
Filistyne wrote:
REWARD!!
On or about October 29th, 2012, a culprit, whose identity is as yet unknown, evacuated his/her bowels near my home on North Queen Street. The stool was of medium size, color and consistency and was disgustingly foul smelling. This flagrant act of disrespect has left me angry and insulted and in search of compensation for the trauma that I have suffered as a result of this grisly discovery. There was no evidence that the offender employed toilet paper following commission of the offence, however there were several soiled leaves lying in and around the area of the crime. Several of these, along with the subject stool, have been bagged and are being held for eventual DNA analysis in the event that a suspect is located. If you have any information that might lead to the identification, prosecution and conviction of the perpetrator of this heinous offence, please call the “Lawless Defecators Identification Hotline” near you to qualify for a reward.
how much is that reward on that stool pigion if i track it down!!lol
Kimmy64

Mount Sterling, KY

#16 Oct 30, 2012
It was probly a dog turd. Lol
Dictator

Owensboro, KY

#17 Oct 30, 2012
You dumb asses need to learn proper grammar Jesus I cringed when I read Glenn's comment
logan

Mount Sterling, KY

#18 Nov 3, 2012
logan said to poop on your own street.
chris

Georgetown, KY

#19 Nov 3, 2012
i found out today who pooped on queen st!that crazy TODD JOHNSON did he said he did that and didnt even wipe his nasty ass and laughed about it he is so dam nasty!he aint my friend no more cause i cant have friends like that here on queen st it makes me look bad but iam not. i just eat bologna all the time thats all and todd he eats anything he gets even them nasty girls butt!thats nasty!
txt defect

Mount Sterling, KY

#21 Nov 4, 2012
well at least we know there are two places in town to take a dump old silo and north queen st lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Get Real 170,040
Judge 1 hr Goober 3
Patricia Hill 4 hr Lol 3
Draining the swamp 4 hr Smith 21
daniel brown/ childmolster 14 hr Sicko creep 21
Lesbians in Mt.Sterling (Jul '09) 18 hr Coach 65 99
Mt.Sterling of yesterday (Mar '09) 19 hr Libby Henry 879

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages