Did Varanda Hughes Carpenter get arre...

Did Varanda Hughes Carpenter get arrested

Posted in the Mount Sterling Forum

Curious

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Mar 11, 2010
Just heard that Varandi got busted by beaver for trafficing wondering if anybody knew about it??
surprise surprise

Georgetown, KY

#2 Mar 11, 2010
yes she did get busted and she goes to court this week and i think it was actually this morning. she got busted at walmart shoplifting and they ended up searching her and she got charged for the same possession charge for the second time.
truth

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Mar 12, 2010
Curious wrote:
Just heard that Varandi got busted by beaver for trafficing wondering if anybody knew about it??
Ang Drennen got her not Beaver.
Well

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Mar 12, 2010
surprise surprise wrote:
yes she did get busted and she goes to court this week and i think it was actually this morning. she got busted at walmart shoplifting and they ended up searching her and she got charged for the same possession charge for the second time.
Sound like she needed to be got. Sounds like she has a problem
Curious

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 Mar 12, 2010
truth wrote:
<quoted text>Ang Drennen got her not Beaver.
Got her for what?? If u know the truth, if not I dont want to hear it. I heard she had 2 counts of trafficing after being arrested at Wal Mart for shoplifting they went on and took her in on the two counts I guess Angel got her for?? Let me know whats up, thanks
i know

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Mar 12, 2010
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Sound like she needed to be got. Sounds like she has a problem
Really, duh you dont know her so shut up, I am sure your not perfect. Why do people like you even comment on a post you know nothing about........its people like you thats wrong with this country

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min Ren 177,020
Kristy Ashby 1 hr point 19
jobs 1 hr worker 3
matt jones 1 hr kisskiss 4
cheatin men and stuff 1 hr stay 3
drama queen 2 hr freak 1
wondering 2 hr hahaha 4

Mount Sterling Jobs

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages