how gay is CHRIS?

Created by guess who on Feb 1, 2010

34 votes

Click on an option to vote

some

very

likes it very deep

GAY BOY

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Feb 1, 2010
leave my chris along, his my man and i love him very deeply,i mean veeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyy deeply

Since: Jan 10

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Feb 1, 2010
GAY BOY wrote:
leave my chris along, his my man and i love him very deeply,i mean veeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyy deeply
sorry didnt know you loved him so much, did u meet him at the book store?
I spotted him

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Feb 1, 2010
i spotted him at the bar this weekend in lexington!

Since: Jan 10

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Feb 1, 2010
I spotted him wrote:
i spotted him at the bar this weekend in lexington!
who was he with?
JOKEster

Cleburne, TX

#5 Feb 2, 2010
signing in and out jokester sounds like way too much work. you are always talking to yourself. why man why? and who is Chris? seriouly?
anal maybe

Zoe, KY

#7 Feb 5, 2010
hey jokester were u been ? i hear your backdoor is always open mine is to maybe we should get together
i like it in the rear to.......can i come to 50 pilot knob road and check u out (M.A.)

Since: Jan 10

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Feb 5, 2010
anal maybe wrote:
hey jokester were u been ? i hear your backdoor is always open mine is to maybe we should get together
i like it in the rear to.......can i come to 50 pilot knob road and check u out (M.A.)
i got something 4 your back door, but it may not fit, u may need to get you some grease be4 you come over.
cousins

Richmond, KY

#9 Feb 5, 2010
jokster wrote:
<quoted text>sorry didnt know you loved him so much, did u meet him at the book store?
That is really touching talking about your family that way how much you love them like I said Christopher is not gay and is happily married and he has a life. He works and is a good father more than I can say for you jokester what's your excuse for all your failures and you got it the school security officer has my vote Does daddy know you are on here hiding behind the screen talking about family ????
wildcatfan

Jackson, KY

#10 Feb 5, 2010
jokster wrote:
<quoted text>i got something 4 your back door, but it may not fit, u may need to get you some grease be4 you come over.
IVE GOT SOMETHING FOR A FEW PEOPLES BACK DOOR TO AND THEIR FRONT AND IT SURE IN THE HELL ISNT WHAT THEY THINK IT IS.

Since: Jan 10

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Feb 5, 2010
cousins wrote:
<quoted text>That is really touching talking about your family that way how much you love them like I said Christopher is not gay and is happily married and he has a life. He works and is a good father more than I can say for you jokester what's your excuse for all your failures and you got it the school security officer has my vote Does daddy know you are on here hiding behind the screen talking about family ????
its not so funny now when someone posting crap on here about you or someone you know. doesn't matter if its true or not. your personal life is no one bussiness and neither is mine. so grow up and acked your age not your shoe size.
curious

Zoe, KY

#12 Feb 5, 2010
maybe jokster needs to go to church with his grandparents.They would be ashamed. you are the one that needs to grow up.
crazy girl

Clarksville, TN

#13 Feb 5, 2010
chris who?
mucky

United States

#14 Feb 5, 2010
crazy girl wrote:
chris who?
Someone our sheriff's team is trying to put down. he is trying to take focus off himself. lol not working though
vote someone else

Macon, GA

#15 Feb 6, 2010
mucky wrote:
<quoted text> Someone our sheriff's team is trying to put down. he is trying to take focus off himself. lol not working though
Well Fred has lost alot of support in the Co. and Mike never had any support, all ive seen on here is name calling and mudslinging, Ill vote for someone else.
cousins

Richmond, KY

#16 Feb 6, 2010
vote someone else wrote:
<quoted text> Well Fred has lost alot of support in the Co. and Mike never had any support, all ive seen on here is name calling and mudslinging, Ill vote for someone else.
That's your business when it is family and lies that makes a difference both Fred and Mike are really good people and I wish them both the very best.Jokester brought it on and now the fight is on if he's smart he want hurt Fred no more than he has already .
Other Cuz

Clarksville, TN

#17 Feb 8, 2010
MIkey Anderson~ Get a frickin life, Yea Chris is gay (happy), Didnt u know that gay means happy no I guess not cuz u are such a dumda$$ I feel sorry for u already. U lost everything well guess what its not Chris or the family's plm. Yea once u mess with one family member u are messing with the rest of us and no I aint afriad of your momma or your daddy. And u know what u talking abt the blow job on the other topix I will give u a hell of a blow job u will never f______ forget!! If u have a plm with Mike Martin or Fred Shortridge u take it up to them act like a damn grown up man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
liz burges (Feb '09) 1 hr Comegetchasome 16
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Justified Justice 167,810
Sara P. (Oct '08) 1 hr Comegetchasome 28
who's the toughest girl in mt sterling (Dec '08) 1 hr Comegetchasome 2
What restaurant would you like to see come to M... (Nov '08) 1 hr Comegetchasome 32
ICE in Moco 16 hr little richard 5
Worst er dr Sandra savage (May '15) 16 hr little richard 16

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages