First Prev
of 2
Next Last
oh my

Richmond, KY

#1 Jul 15, 2009
heard there was a bank robbery downtown....anyone know what bank it was??
kay

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jul 15, 2009
Heard it was Traditional Bank downtown.
mount sterling

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Jul 15, 2009
what bank was it?
ARK

Sheridan, AR

#4 Jul 15, 2009
Really? When, what happened, who? DETAILS!!
runner

United States

#5 Jul 15, 2009
i heard that someone escaped from the courthouse.i was at the traditional bank around the time this was supposed to happen
info

Kansas City, KS

#6 Jul 15, 2009
Traditional did get robbed.... channel 36 is out in front of it now
Tumbleweed

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Jul 15, 2009
yeah it did get robbed i dont know who it was but im pretty sure that caught him
Skanktown USA

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Jul 15, 2009
They Caught him? I heard they hadn't
runner

United States

#9 Jul 15, 2009
no he has not been caught just heard on the six oclock news they thought they had the person but it was not him
gezzzz

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Jul 15, 2009
gezzzz

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Jul 15, 2009
they say they got a description and a pic anybody know anything yet?

this sucks! what has happened to our town!
Wonderer

West Liberty, KY

#12 Jul 15, 2009
Scary.
hmmm

Aurora, IL

#13 Jul 16, 2009
Description sounds like a guy i know. If he got all that money, he's on his way to Florida right now!
newmtsterling

Lexington, KY

#14 Jul 16, 2009
You ask what has happened to Mt Sterling? Drugs, slum lords that control the town, no zoning enforcement, race track that has no consideration for the community, apathy of the residents. Real estate values are declining because of this "disease". "Mayberry" is dying. Write letters, get involved. Need this for our country too.
person

Lexington, KY

#15 Jul 16, 2009
newmtsterling wrote:
You ask what has happened to Mt Sterling? Drugs, slum lords that control the town, no zoning enforcement, race track that has no consideration for the community, apathy of the residents. Real estate values are declining because of this "disease". "Mayberry" is dying. Write letters, get involved. Need this for our country too.
i agree with you mt sterling is run by slum lords and big drug dealer. tradition bank has been robbed three times now. that bank is crooked and maybe it getting what goes around comes around. or maybe somebody inside is giving the robber information,it funny they didnt get the last robber who rob that bank didnt get caught.so what going on with that bank. sure people trust their money.
Former employee

London, KY

#16 Jul 16, 2009
person wrote:
<quoted text> i agree with you mt sterling is run by slum lords and big drug dealer. tradition bank has been robbed three times now. that bank is crooked and maybe it getting what goes around comes around. or maybe somebody inside is giving the robber information,it funny they didnt get the last robber who rob that bank didnt get caught.so what going on with that bank. sure people trust their money.

Please explain what you mean by crooked?? Traditional is all over Central KY and I doubt in a corporation growing that large, anyone can be "crooked" anymore. Did they deny your loan or something??
i agree

Mount Sterling, KY

#17 Jul 16, 2009
sounds like an inside job dont it, saying they didnt threaten them or show a gun, yet they walked with money?

sounds to weird to us, where is the composite drawing the police have of the person?

mt.sterling is goin down hill, pitiful our kids can not have what we did growing up, a peaceful town with just a few juice places other than that it was a wonderful place.
sorrellatv

Richmond, KY

#18 Jul 16, 2009
I've heard this was David Crouch, confirm or deny?
which

West Liberty, KY

#19 Jul 16, 2009
which david crouch?
Bull

Mount Sterling, KY

#20 Jul 16, 2009
person wrote:
<quoted text> i agree with you mt sterling is run by slum lords and big drug dealer. tradition bank has been robbed three times now. that bank is crooked and maybe it getting what goes around comes around. or maybe somebody inside is giving the robber information,it funny they didnt get the last robber who rob that bank didnt get caught.so what going on with that bank. sure people trust their money.
This is coming from the chicken fighting capitol of the world....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Applebees sucks!!!!!!! 1 hr Foody1 1
What is the baddest motor scooter? 2 hr pan fried 70
Roy Drennen 3 hr FatBastard 22
Anna Powells 911 calls 3 hr Mariano 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr BRAIN STORM 131,599
Nestle Sucks!!!!!!! (Dec '09) 4 hr theres hope 66
does anyone know jackie lyman, he also goes by ... 5 hr abc 1
Cops on Tenney 6 hr XVIII 45
Mount Sterling Dating
Find my Match

Mount Sterling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mount Sterling News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mount Sterling

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News