First Prev
of 2
Next Last
its true

West Liberty, KY

#21 Apr 24, 2010
we will see wrote:
rh started off well then he got mixed up with some money from powell co who pull his strings like a puppet now me im tired of the good ol boy way of running things we need a rep for the people not for making the rich richer
well, if you are tired of "the good ole boy network" then Richard is who you vote for, the old school policitians don't like
Richard becuase he doesn't ask for their approval on things, the elite crowd in Mt. Sterling never have or never will like Richard, that's why I am for Henderson all the way
Henderson all the way

Mount Sterling, KY

#22 Apr 24, 2010
I will vote Henderson.He has been there and knows the needs of the people.I met Davis he didnt impress me at all.
if something is working

Macon, GA

#23 Apr 25, 2010
Vote Richard all the way. He knows what he is doing and if we need anything, he will try to get it done for us. He is a people person and we need him. GO RICHARD!!
James

Zoe, KY

#24 Apr 25, 2010
we will see wrote:
rh started off well then he got mixed up with some money from powell co who pull his strings like a puppet now me im tired of the good ol boy way of running things we need a rep for the people not for making the rich richer
Are you saying you think Richard is rich? Ha Ha you are so funny. If you are thinking someone has money. Try checking a lawer that has two offices. you want a rep for the people, then you will need to vote Henderson.
Glory

United States

#25 Apr 25, 2010
James wrote:
<quoted text> Are you saying you think Richard is rich? Ha Ha you are so funny. If you are thinking someone has money. Try checking a lawer that has two offices. you want a rep for the people, then you will need to vote Henderson.
SO STUPID!! James knows what it's like to work hard for what he gets. He worked in a factory and wal-mart before putting himself through law-school. Davis is more of a person than Henderson could ever hope to be. He's a joke in Frankfort, always has been and if re-elected our counties will still be the laughing stock of the Legislature. VOTE DAVIS
NotaFan

Richmond, KY

#26 Apr 28, 2010
Henderson a hard worker? What did he do before entering the world of politics?
family

Mount Sterling, KY

#27 Apr 29, 2010
I'm pretty sure NONE of you know everything about Richard's personal life. He is my uncle and I believe what ever happens between him and his wife or him and his family is their business... not everyone elses. I know for a fact that his personal life doesn't affect the work he does in Frankfort. Most of the people on here are so two faced it's not even funny. So b4 you go judging someone on what you hear, or what you think is true... stop and think about all the mistakes you have made. So since you're so "PERFECT" get off you're two faced lazy ass and do something with yourself instead of watching my uncle Richard and just waiting for him to do something so you can turn it upside down and backward into something it's not... GET A FREAKING LIFE!
that is life

Richmond, KY

#28 Apr 30, 2010
Politicians must not forget that they represent the people. As a result, they are held to a higher standard. If a candidate wishes to be regarded in high esteem, then he/she needs to consider his/her actions before they are committed. The argument that a politician's personal life is his own passed away a long time ago. If you can't account for your personal actions, or don't want them to become public knowledge, then don't become a politician.
Jim

Richmond, KY

#29 Apr 30, 2010
I've only had one encounter with Mr. Henderson. I lived in Camargo and was a customer of Jeffersonville water. His crew destroyed my yard (and left several Ale8 bottles)whle fixing a neighbors leak. Richard lied to me for weeks saying he would get it fixed. I finally fixed it myself. Actions like this make a lasting impression. My vote goes to anyone whow hasn't blatently lied to my face.
Harold

Clarksville, TN

#30 May 1, 2010
My vote is for Davis, I have met him and really impressed with him.
Sharon

Georgetown, KY

#31 May 1, 2010
Glory wrote:
<quoted text>
SO STUPID!! James knows what it's like to work hard for what he gets. He worked in a factory and wal-mart before putting himself through law-school. Davis is more of a person than Henderson could ever hope to be. He's a joke in Frankfort, always has been and if re-elected our counties will still be the laughing stock of the Legislature. VOTE DAVIS
You must be one of those people that believes everything that they read because your post in reference to Davis is straight out of the Advocate(his election quote). Davis is probably the one that starts all of these stupid ass posts anyway (such an immature child), just to cause trouble. He gets on here and talks shit about Henderson because it must make him feel better about his own inexperiences. Davis is so unqualified for the Rep. position that if he was somehow elected, our counties would for-sure be the laughing stock in Frankfort. Davis just needs to stay playing lawyer at his little law office and leave the adults alone. I say RE-ELECT State Rep. Richard Henderson, he's the MAN for the JOB!
omgwtf

Georgetown, KY

#32 May 1, 2010
If he can't manage his household and be loyal to his family, how can we expect him to manage his position and be loyal to the citizens?

Down with Henderson!!
kitt

Mount Sterling, KY

#33 May 1, 2010
Good man
just me

Macon, GA

#34 May 2, 2010
He is a very good man and he has our vote
honest voter

United States

#35 May 2, 2010
i am so mad at the way Richard Henderson has done us, calling us ignorant people. I hope and pray we get this drunk, among many more things out of office and put a good moral man in who will try helping us. We need someone in office who is one of us ( the working people ) and that's Mr. James Davis. Who has been in our shoes and is now working to try to help us. What more do we ask for/ Let's get this slimy dude out of Frankfort and Elect a good man in. Elect Mr. James E. Davis- our next state Representative.. Thank you
I am sure

Macon, GA

#36 May 2, 2010
I have talked with Richard many times and I have never heard him call anyone names of any kind. He is not a drunk either. Lets keep Richard in office. He is a nice man and has worked hard for all of us and will continue to do so. I dont think this type of tactics is going to get Mr. Davis any votes. Thank you and GO RICHARD!
family

Mount Sterling, KY

#37 May 3, 2010
I've known Richard all my life, like I said I'm his neice. He has always worked hard at whatever he is doing and makes sure the job gets done. He stays on his toes all the time with trying to help everyone. Cut him some slack, he is one of the most good hearted people you will ever meet in your life time. And as far as I know he has never called any one names or anything that relates to ignorant! He was grown up in a small town just as the rest of us... Think about what you say before you say because you're just making yourself look stupid. You can't live in Camargo and have Jeffersonville water.
At the meeting

United States

#38 May 3, 2010
Like I said before, before someone deleted my post, Richard won't personally attack someone? What about the special called Jeffersonville meeting where he personally attacked Danny Townsend. At that time, Richard wasn't even involved in the city's business. Some people have very short memories and don't want the truth repeated. This is true, I was there and the Advocated published a story about the entire Henderson clan acted at the meeting.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#39 May 3, 2010
he's not very bright and pretty uneducated. how did he get any office to begin with? he supports illegal activity as long as it will help out the economy. what he doesn't know is that funds from the informal economy (illegal) rarely benefit the formal economy (legal). i think this is why they should mandate some sort of education for elected officials, not just worry if they are "good ol' boys"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Pargen's Court Date (Jan '15) 13 min Curiously 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min ChromiuMan 166,439
Mechelle Dotson (Apr '16) 3 hr You need Help 5
Greg Mcalpin 6 hr You need Help 2
Kelly and Rooster (Jan '17) 6 hr Curious 8
Ryan Lawson 6 hr Curious 15
Know Rebecca becraft 12 hr Tonto 2

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages