First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Huh

Richmond, KY

#1 Apr 17, 2010
His lastest ad shows how stupid he is. 29 reps have less seniorty means Richard you are still in the bottom 30%. Seventy reps have more experience. So this is a non issue.
1 of only 2 working class reps and then you say 20% of the reps are lawyers. That leaves 80% that do something. Maybe it is WORK.
This ad clearly shows that Richard is grabbing for anything even if it does not make sense. Make your vote count but make it an educated vote. Do not let Richard's "talk" cause you to make a mistake.
Just a lady

Macon, GA

#2 Apr 17, 2010
Why dont you leave Richard alone? You can vote for whomever you want. All you are doing is hurting all the candidates because they dont like this kinda thing.
curious

Georgetown, KY

#3 Apr 17, 2010
LOL the candidates love this chit they feed off of it, thats the mud slingin they love

sad but true

my vote is for Richard!
Voter

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Apr 17, 2010
I don't know know much about the ad, nor about Davis. I do know how Richard cheated on his wife, got kicked out of his house, then somehow found a way to get back with his wife. Sounds to me, like he knows how to talk that "smack" and maybe that's a good thing. I think I'll vote: Henderson!!!
remember when

Clay City, KY

#5 Apr 17, 2010
alot of people believe that you shouldn't be judged by your personal relationships but by your work produced and your work ethic. he is a hard worker and leave the rumors alone b/c that's what they are. you have no proof and therefore should leave it alone. clinton had lots of people who liked him and he confessed.
1man 1 vote

Georgetown, KY

#6 Apr 17, 2010
MR. Henderson done it the old fashioned way that a good old country politician should have. he went out and shook hands talked to people had a few fish fries and really worked hard at it. beat some highly educated politicians running for the job people knew if he won) and got to Frankfort and would work as hard for us as he did campaining then we would have voted the right man for the job and he still has my vote.
wondering

AOL

#7 Apr 17, 2010
Are you kidding me with this stuff? He talks a good talk and that is about it. He did not win a majority in any of the counties but there were so many votes spread between the candidates that his happened to add up in the last primary election.
Justice

West Liberty, KY

#8 Apr 17, 2010
Actually, Henderson won guite handily in his last race with Fawns, he will do about the same this time around.
Huh

United States

#9 Apr 17, 2010
He has yet to win Montgomery County! Why??????????
Yeah

United States

#10 Apr 17, 2010
Leave Richard alone , yeah he smokes a lil dope and likes to party but who don't
whoopee

Clarksville, TN

#11 Apr 17, 2010
Yeah wrote:
Leave Richard alone , yeah he smokes a lil dope and likes to party but who don't
Throw in a little lying, cheating on his wife and smooth talkin and who do you have? Just a good ol' country boy who's personal life should never interfere with his job! NOT!!!! bwahahahaha
My Opinion

Macon, GA

#12 Apr 18, 2010
I believe Davis has a chance of beating Henderson if he can get any thing out of Wolf co. and 40% or more out of Powell co. Davis should get 65or 70% of the vote in Mont co.
its true

West Liberty, KY

#13 Apr 18, 2010
Henderson and Davis will split Montgomery 50-50, Henderson will win Powell 60-40, Henderson will win Wolfe 80-20,,,,,you do the math.
I know

Macon, GA

#14 Apr 18, 2010
Richard was leaving Stacy honey cut houses 4-17-2010 so he is still cheating on his wife.I know i seen it with my own eyes.
Tick town

Manchester, OH

#15 Apr 18, 2010
Huh wrote:
His lastest ad shows how stupid he is. 29 reps have less seniorty means Richard you are still in the bottom 30%. Seventy reps have more experience. So this is a non issue.
1 of only 2 working class reps and then you say 20% of the reps are lawyers. That leaves 80% that do something. Maybe it is WORK.
This ad clearly shows that Richard is grabbing for anything even if it does not make sense. Make your vote count but make it an educated vote. Do not let Richard's "talk" cause you to make a mistake.
I think the point was, if Davis wins, all the other 99 reps will have senority over him, he is at the bottom of the totum pole. I checked out the General Assembly website www.lrc.state.ky.us and looked at some of the other reps. They were Doctors, Corporation Presidents, College Adminastrators, Real Estate Execs. and things like that. "Elite" Occupations, not regular working poeple like most of the people they represent. There is nothing wrong with these careers, and many are good reps, but many can lose touch with struggles me and my family face. I think the ad made perfect sense.
Death and Taxes

Dawsonville, GA

#16 Apr 18, 2010
I am so sick of these upity politicians.
How many down to Earth officials do we have in office? NOT MANY!
We need to start electing more people who are like us... working-class!
It seems like the wealthy man has the best chance of being elected these days.
James

Irvine, KY

#17 Apr 18, 2010
I know wrote:
Richard was leaving Stacy honey cut houses 4-17-2010 so he is still cheating on his wife.I know i seen it with my own eyes.
Sure you did, you just follow him around. Have you not anything else to do? Who cares. Those things if true are between him and his wife. Not you or I. If is wife forgave him that is all that was needed. Try minding your own bussiness. My vote will stay with Richard!!
seriously

Richmond, KY

#18 Apr 18, 2010
I for one was raised with the idea that morality should be the center of my life. Faithfulness to my morals and my spouse are important parts of that. While I do agree that we can't hold their personal lives against politicians, I can examine the decisions they make in their personal lives when considering whether I will vote for them. If Richard can't be faithful to his wife, how can I expect him to be faithful to the people who voted him into office and deliver on the promises he has made to the people of this district? I have spoken with many people as the election draws nearer and one thing is clear to me. Richard has lied and I will not vote for an individual who does not value faithfulness and honesty in his own life. My vote is for James Davis.
righto

United States

#19 Apr 18, 2010
seriously wrote:
I for one was raised with the idea that morality should be the center of my life. Faithfulness to my morals and my spouse are important parts of that. While I do agree that we can't hold their personal lives against politicians, I can examine the decisions they make in their personal lives when considering whether I will vote for them. If Richard can't be faithful to his wife, how can I expect him to be faithful to the people who voted him into office and deliver on the promises he has made to the people of this district? I have spoken with many people as the election draws nearer and one thing is clear to me. Richard has lied and I will not vote for an individual who does not value faithfulness and honesty in his own life. My vote is for James Davis.
You are 100% right!! As far back as I can remember my mom told me "You are known by the company you keep, by the words that come out of your mouth and by your actions." She was so right because if you don't respect yourself and the people around you, then you sure can't expect anyone else to!
we will see

Manchester, OH

#20 Apr 24, 2010
rh started off well then he got mixed up with some money from powell co who pull his strings like a puppet now me im tired of the good ol boy way of running things we need a rep for the people not for making the rich richer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cooper standard automotive pregnant 14 min Lindsay 2
Pagan / Wiccan Groups 26 min Inez 23
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min know 152,049
Burger King 1 hr Riphael 23
Gary Patton (May '13) 1 hr Luvinlex 24
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 1 hr Josh 4,013
Randy Carmichael married 2 hr Red 5
Overdoses 11 hr whowantstokissmyasz 64
who died in MCRJ last night 22 hr Henry 8

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages