looks like arabs has another store in...

looks like arabs has another store in town

Posted in the Mount Sterling Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
marsha

Winchester, KY

#1 Sep 3, 2012
Does anyone know if the arabs took over the Marathon out by Jerry's. When i stop there to get gas thats all i see working there. and I heard that they are going to put in a bar where Huddle House was THATS ALL WE NEED IN THIS TOWN IS ANOTHER BAR. This town lives off alcohol it seems.
helpin

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 3, 2012
Give me a break, I guess ur so perfect u don't need to fix anything,most of the people of which u sleek is honest hard working and live close with family and don't live beyond their means, their kids go to school and study not party and waste money. Do if u would do these things u wouldn't have to be jealous ur self. And before u get mad at me for speaking the truth.im a dumb recovering hill Billy...
marsha

Winchester, KY

#3 Sep 3, 2012
to have you to know helpin no one is perfect but hell they come over here and take over our stores and take over our jobs I'M pretty damn proud to be an american but would like to see my town ran by americans too
Agreed

United States

#4 Sep 3, 2012
I'm sick of seeing these terrorists owning everything in town! They didn't earn these stores they have them given to them! They've figured out a way to cheat the system. I think they shouldn't even be allowed in this country. They need to get on a camel and ride their ass out of town.
well

Owensboro, KY

#5 Sep 3, 2012
If your sick of seeing people make a living then why don't u buy it all up and run it and work everyday to make it better. Why call all a terriorist? Are you sure you are educated?
well

Owensboro, KY

#6 Sep 3, 2012
people listen to ur selfs! They come take over? Who allowed them to buy the stores? Who was the owner? poor misguided people. You may not like them but they are at least working!
may

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Sep 3, 2012
I hope they all leave here. Our sorry ass goverment gives them a free store over here. I dont give them a dime of my money.
Agreed

United States

#8 Sep 3, 2012
I'm not giving them a dime of my money either. I'll drive to the other side of town rather than buy anything from them. And to the dumb fu$k that said I was uneducated. You must be one of those towel heads yourself either that or your a fuc$kimg idiot. If you can't see what's going on the. Your blind. Those people hate America they are here for the free ride. Have you forgot 9/11? Hopefully everybody will realize that if you don't buy anything from them they will eventually go out of business. I know that's what I'm hoping for!
helpin

Lexington, KY

#9 Sep 3, 2012
get real they are Indians and most are not Muslims or terrorist, and as far as being Americans we didn't find this land along with Indians they was Mexicans look at a map, Mayans every person around the world came here.that my friend is America. Besides look at food Stamp percentage most are white and most are on drugs or won't get out bed for that pay,and if it was maken money they wouldn't sold it..
wow

Owensboro, KY

#10 Sep 3, 2012
Agreed wrote:
I'm not giving them a dime of my money either. I'll drive to the other side of town rather than buy anything from them. And to the dumb fu$k that said I was uneducated. You must be one of those towel heads yourself either that or your a fuc$kimg idiot. If you can't see what's going on the. Your blind. Those people hate America they are here for the free ride. Have you forgot 9/11? Hopefully everybody will realize that if you don't buy anything from them they will eventually go out of business. I know that's what I'm hoping for!
You are one rude person. I think everyone remembers 9/11! BUT you can not blame all of them for what happened! What if your child murdered someone and no one wanted u near them and blamed your entire family for it? How horrible you feel this way. Of course opinions are like butt holes, everybodys got one! I am a long way from an idiot, just an opinion evidently you do not like others to say anything because you know it all!
Wow

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Sep 4, 2012
I can't believe how ignorant some of these statements are. These stores are not given to anyone....they are purchased. India is not Afghanistan. And leave it to the uneducated to fault another American for working, while complaining that their tax dollars are given away to those whom choose to live off the system....btw, the majority of those receiving welfare and assistance are white. I'm proud to support any American....regardless of their race, color, religion, or creed.....actually, I take that back, I support any working American that is not abusing the system to support themselves since they choose not to work!
Agreed

United States

#12 Sep 4, 2012
Your the ignorant one. Obviously you don't know how crooked these people are. Your too busy trying to prove to the world that your not a racist. It has nothing to do with race. It's about them not paying taxes like everyone else and having these stores handed to them. It's bulls*it
DUH

Owensboro, KY

#13 Sep 4, 2012
They are Indian, from Indian!!!
DUH

Owensboro, KY

#14 Sep 4, 2012
Oops, India! And our government gives them grants to buy and open business because they are considered an minority.
Lucy

United States

#15 Sep 4, 2012
Haven't y'all heard? It's all part of the plan. Middle East folks take ownership of all the gas stations then start selling gas for $15.00 per gallon. Brilliant plan!
brandnew

Henderson, KY

#16 Sep 4, 2012
Obviously they have more money than us!!! Get of welfare n get a job n take over!!! We Americans are lazy n letting ppl take over!!! Our fault
michelle

Georgetown, KY

#17 Sep 4, 2012
They get their loans cheap for a short time, bring family here and them set them up to take over their loans, add more family and get more businesses. Sad
corn muffinp

Mount Vernon, KY

#18 Sep 4, 2012
racist people make me sick god made us all as long as some one is working and not bothering anyone why mistreat someone they just trying to have a better life
may

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Sep 4, 2012
Thats why your kid cant go to school and speak of God or our flag. The ARABS parents say it offends their child and they dont beleive in our ways. I say, then take you and your arab kids back to where ever in the f--k you came from.
may

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Sep 4, 2012
If they want to be Americans they need to go by our laws and GOD, not us theirs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Jewish American 177,788
whoyoudoingnow 1 hr Stacy 8
Gateway Manufacturing 2 hr Gage 4
Petty is so ugly on you 4 hr Not the family 1
Lee’s and pilot McDonald 11 hr MrPumpkin 7
Candi spratt 16 hr Guy 2
jobs 17 hr Answers 5

Mount Sterling Jobs

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages