curious

Macon, GA

#1 Aug 10, 2010
What do u think about that gutter slutt
Drugs r bad mmkay

Winchester, KY

#2 Aug 23, 2012
She is one of so many around here that have never been able to get their life on right track. Stay away from the drugs and the people that do them.
get it right

United States

#3 Aug 24, 2012
Look she is a good girl and she just made some bad decisions so u guys need to get a life and stop talkn about people.
METH IS DEATH

Winchester, KY

#4 Aug 24, 2012
get it right wrote:
Look she is a good girl and she just made some bad decisions so u guys need to get a life and stop talkn about people.
Manufacturing METH is just another bad decision to add to her long list. People are always going to talk when someone fails to change after so many years.
Yeppers

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 Aug 24, 2012
She's in jail AGAIN!!! That's why people keep talking is because she has had so many chances to turn her life around but refuses. I say do something with her so she cannot ruin anyone else's lives anymore!
friend

United States

#6 Aug 24, 2012
Julie is a good girl.she's just Having a hard time like most of us do at some time n our lives...like every addict she just needs help and support
my girl

United States

#7 Aug 24, 2012
Look u guys need to stop talkn so bad about her I agree wit u (friend) she jus needs help and support and maybe if people would take as much time to try to help her as they do about talkn shit then maybe she wouldn't still be this way. But I still love her and fuc* what u guys say.
Yeppers

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Aug 26, 2012
SHE HAS HAD TOO MANY CHANCES!! It is called ENABLING! That's why she does what she does! How are you going to feel when you have helped and supported your friend right into the grave? I'm not being mean, it's the truth. We cannot allow ourselves to love them to death. A little tough love does wonders!!!! But I do hope that she turns her life around for the better, I will pray for her...
jess caulley

Miamisburg, OH

#9 Dec 14, 2012
Julie clark is the shiznit and f*ck all u haters! And get ur shit right she didn't manufacture meth she got lied on and ratted out by wendy tabor! I kno jules didnt do it cuz when them basta*ds got caught julie was with me she wasn't even there!!!!!
just saying

Georgetown, KY

#10 Jan 11, 2013
jess caulley wrote:
Julie clark is the shiznit and f*ck all u haters! And get ur shit right she didn't manufacture meth she got lied on and ratted out by wendy tabor! I kno jules didnt do it cuz when them basta*ds got caught julie was with me she wasn't even there!!!!!
how you gonna say she didnt have anything to do with it when she bought the pills to make the shit? don't make yourself look even more stupid by taking up for someone who's in the wrong. i love julie for the person she WAS, but that doesnt excuse the mistakes she continues to make.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Older gal looking for younger 32 min Wondering 89
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 48 min Mickey402 156,491
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 5 hr Josh 4,435
Amber at Cooper 12 hr Fahlai 7
looking for an apartment to rent 14 hr Jose 2
Danny owens 14 hr wondering 5
Brenda Williams class of 86 (Apr '16) 16 hr memories 148

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages