MCHS 87

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Nov 2, 2012
Is he still around this around this area? I haven't saw him in years. We was very good friends in high school and just wanted to see how hes doing and if he's still around this area. Heard he got married shortly after H.S. and had a beautiful baby girl. I hope life has been good to him and his family. If anyone sees him would you tell him "PORKY & CHRISSY & PUDDIN" says HEY!
I'm not on here wanting ppl to start stuff about him or his family. I just wanna let him know I still think about all the crazy times we all had.
Butterfly

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Mar 13, 2015
MCHS 87 wrote:
Is he still around this around this area? I haven't saw him in years. We was very good friends in high school and just wanted to see how hes doing and if he's still around this area. Heard he got married shortly after H.S. and had a beautiful baby girl. I hope life has been good to him and his family. If anyone sees him would you tell him "PORKY & CHRISSY & PUDDIN" says HEY!
I'm not on here wanting ppl to start stuff about him or his family. I just wanna let him know I still think about all the crazy times we all had.
Yes Mark is still around. He currently lives over in Bath County. Him and his wife are still together and they have a daughter and a son.
wondering

Lexington, KY

#4 Mar 13, 2015
Didn't he used to sing for sawyer brown?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min chinwendu1 142,296
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 19 min Barbara S 998
Amanda Compton (Apr '13) 1 hr huh 61
Brittany Ann Reed 2 hr Heather 2
Snowden 2 hr steve 3
Corner restaurant Terry and Cathy's 2 hr Joke 5
Jacob Ross and tiffany meadows 4 hr Caution is stupid 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages