Winchester, KY

#1 May 21, 2011
Anyone know what happened to him?

Georgetown, KY

#2 May 21, 2011
To my understanding, Matt had a massive heart attack. My heart felt prayers and sympathy goes to his famaily.

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 May 22, 2011
Matt Gabbard? Wasn't there a Sr. and Jr.? If so, which one had it?

Richmond, KY

#4 May 22, 2011
Matt was 23. His father was the PE teacher at McNabb for a while (possibly still, I have no idea). Unfortunately he had Williams Syndrome which often carries with it many heart problems and he died from a heart attack. I'm deeply saddened by his death and my prayers are with his family. You couldn't ask for a sweeter kid than Matt and I feel that I'm better for having known him for the time we were in school together.

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 May 22, 2011
is that the kid that the ems on scanner said they found layin in the back yard friday? so sad, prayers for the family.
glad to hear it wasn't drug related!

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 May 22, 2011
Wow that's sad to hear. I used to sit by him sometimes on the bus when I was in elementary school. He seemed like he was a nice kid. RIP fella. Thoughts go out to his family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pam Culberson 20 min Patty 3
Welfare 3 hr St Nicholas 17
Kara Myers 3 hr Renee 5
Is Mitch Henderson going to be a daddy again? 3 hr Peter Pan 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Whackamole 145,692
Jason 7 hr Twenty three 1
Dale Miller 7 hr insurance guy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages