First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Looking

United States

#1 Dec 13, 2012
Is it really so hard to find a good guy that u can have something with? Don't get me wrong would love to find a guy that is great in bed but want to b able to still talk to him after that part is done! I know that there r good guys out there but where do u meet them? Someone please help!!! Starting to get lonely and looking for some fun and someone to spend time with!!
Joe
#2 Dec 13, 2012
I m a good guy and know how to treat the ladies.
Dan

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Dec 13, 2012
How old of a guy our you looking for im in my 30s?
Mee

Owensboro, KY

#4 Dec 13, 2012
"Looking'....I know what you mean!! Most guys in Mount Sterling smoke, drink or do drugs. Some do all three!
Looking

United States

#5 Dec 13, 2012
Mee wrote:
"Looking'....I know what you mean!! Most guys in Mount Sterling smoke, drink or do drugs. Some do all three!
ir they r just looking for a hook up and never speak to u again. That's y I'm single and not dating. I have learned if u give in they dont stick around and if u don't give in the leave to so what's a girl to do?? Really hating that even married men r trying to play games. Just can't win.
HAHA

Winchester, KY

#6 Dec 14, 2012
Mee wrote:
And most girls don't smoke,drink and do drugs and are sl_ts.thats the trouble with you girls,you all do everything thing under the sun,and try to act like your angels.GEEEEEZZZZZZ.
Looking

United States

#7 Dec 15, 2012
I don't drink and do drugs!! And I don't sleep around!!! Don't put all girls down because I'm not putting all guys down. I know there r some good guys out there just can't seem to meet them!!
Joe
#8 Dec 15, 2012
To find a good guy let me knock on your door.
Lookimg

United States

#9 Dec 15, 2012
Joe wrote:
To find a good guy let me knock on your door.
Everyone knows good guys just don't knock on the door!! Lol
dude

Georgetown, KY

#10 Dec 16, 2012
Where do you find the guys to date? That is step 1
Lil miss virgin nice girl

Richmond, KY

#11 Dec 16, 2012
Looking wrote:
I don't drink and do drugs!! And I don't sleep around!!! Don't put all girls down because I'm not putting all guys down. I know there r some good guys out there just can't seem to meet them!!
What do you for fun then... BORING!
Looking

United States

#12 Dec 17, 2012
Lil miss virgin nice girl wrote:
<quoted text>What do you for fun then... BORING!
I am far from boring. I was always told men want a lady except for the bedroom!! I know how to treat a man but most guys that I have met only want the bedroom and nothing else. I want it all!!
dude

Georgetown, KY

#13 Dec 17, 2012
Looking wrote:
<quoted text>
I am far from boring. I was always told men want a lady except for the bedroom!! I know how to treat a man but most guys that I have met only want the bedroom and nothing else. I want it all!!
You never answered my question.
Looking

United States

#14 Dec 17, 2012
dude wrote:
<quoted text>You never answered my question.
I just have some friends that introduce me to guys. But that's not working for me.
?

United States

#15 Dec 17, 2012
Looking wrote:
<quoted text>I just have some friends that introduce me to guys. But that's not working for me.
Do U live in sterling ?
dude

Georgetown, KY

#16 Dec 17, 2012
What are your must haves and can't stands? You just can't seek out love. Sometimes you have to wait. Are you from here?
Looking

United States

#17 Dec 17, 2012
I just want a nice guy, no drugs, has a job and enjoys life. As for live that comes on it's own. I don't look for that. I'm just tired of guys who want to use u!
itsobvious

Westland, MI

#18 Dec 17, 2012
If you want a man that is righteous and good your best move is to get your rear end in a church pew.
Rita

Lexington, KY

#19 Dec 17, 2012
I want a good man from salt lick
a friend

United States

#20 Dec 17, 2012
Looking wrote:
I just want a nice guy, no drugs, has a job and enjoys life. As for live that comes on it's own. I don't look for that. I'm just tired of guys who want to use u!
Most ppl want lust & true love is rare. I'm sorry U've been used, but they are out there. One day they will find ur heart & when they do. Hold on tight & never let them go. I wish You the best of luck.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Connie setters 25 min Wondering 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 158,137
age limit for prom? (Apr '13) 2 hr Age 79
does anyone know jerry keller from mt. sterling (Aug '09) 3 hr Omfg 64
good lawyer for ss disability 3 hr Pedros Miss 6
billy alfery 4 hr joke ass 5
Trump inauguration 5 hr Pedros Miss 42

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages