Rats,Narcs&Informants
aaa

Danville, KY

#133 Oct 18, 2010
THEY R wrote:
ANGEL DRENNEN, so far that i know of she has busted Lenville Hall, Tonya Blackburn,Tracy cole, Wes shultz, Shane Donothan and evidently a few others, now i hear she is working teaching classes at the ridiculous shepherds shelter, they say she is constantly messed up trying to teach people who are trying to get sober that is pathetic, also melinda horn is a confirmed rat, ashley watkins also laura spencers (venters)name was on the same discovery pack as melinda horns
do not forget cherrie skidmore caudill an rob caudill ask myla an the guys from ohio she is a bigger drugie than most of the people she turns in works for det charles likes to tell people about it get a 100.00 a person
i know

Mount Sterling, KY

#134 Oct 19, 2010
well i think whoever put drugcourt ppl aint rats u better get ur facts straight cause one of them told on me i think they are all rats cause they tell on eachother and everything i know for a fact
Doug Keeton

Bellevue, WA

#135 May 19, 2012
someone put shit in here about me and did'nt know what they are talking about. i've been in these screwed up jails with all the punks who have to worry about rats and i know that they are just paranoid and have to have someone to pick on. what you say about me means nothing to me and my real friends. we don't care what you think of me.carry on with your own miserable and paranoid lives.
karma

United States

#136 May 21, 2012
chasity hall/anderson is the biggest rat there is
big

United States

#137 May 23, 2012
Yea he is a snitch I got a 10yr sentence over him n he is a drug addict
gotme

Whiting, IN

#138 Jun 2, 2012
Rhiannon Record/menifee county---thx for wearing a wire on me...now thats a true friend!!btch
favor

Richmond, KY

#139 Jun 2, 2012
gotme wrote:
Rhiannon Record/menifee county---thx for wearing a wire on me...now thats a true friend!!btch
Well boo hoo, don't do anything illegal and and you would not have anything to worry about. Take advantage of the favor she did you, get clean and then do something meaningful with your life. Otherwise, you do the crime and you do the crime. bubba's waiting for you in the big house.
favor

Richmond, KY

#140 Jun 2, 2012
oops, you do the crime and you do the time.
ole man

Mount Sterling, KY

#141 Jun 2, 2012
Your so f/ked up you cant even write right haha better get your shit straight first.
who cares

Mount Sterling, KY

#142 Jun 3, 2012
Dreas, you kind of got something to say about everyone. It must be nice to be perfect/stupid ass
read again

Jeffersonville, KY

#144 Nov 24, 2012
Interesting!
Drugs

Beloit, WI

#145 Nov 26, 2012
curious wrote:
I heard Dino & Tonya was ratting, and thats why they moved out of Mount Sterling. I don't know how true this is but i would like to know for sure because I know Dino well and i'm a little curious about it. Someone PLEASE let me know. If anyone has a list of other narcs please please please post some names.
I know for a fact so ur safe, he is in jail on pv and she is in pee wee valley. And this is a fact, I'm close to a family member!
lol

Mount Sterling, KY

#146 Nov 29, 2012
steve reece
cuious

Jeffersonville, KY

#147 Nov 30, 2012
What about Becky Becraft she is in jail for robbery.
well

United States

#148 Jun 13, 2014
Well so I guess mike Spence is a rat he got 8 buys on Erick and got some other ppl also then when they went to his house his woman Megan rated him out to but she thiks it ok because the cops told her she had to lol ok I can't stand rats
losers

Mount Sterling, KY

#149 Jun 13, 2014
well wrote:
Well so I guess mike Spence is a rat he got 8 buys on Erick and got some other ppl also then when they went to his house his woman Megan rated him out to but she thiks it ok because the cops told her she had to lol ok I can't stand rats
You're part of the problem druggie. Get a job, get off welfare, contribute to society, and get a life. All druggies and rats are the same. Losers
regina

United States

#150 Jun 13, 2014
The only people that worry about so called RATS are the people doing drugs, or something else illegal. If I find out someone is dealing, call me a RAT, because next time you could be selling to someone I care about. I will tell each and everytime
well

Lexington, KY

#151 Jun 13, 2014
losers wrote:
<quoted text>
You're part of the problem druggie. Get a job, get off welfare, contribute to society, and get a life. All druggies and rats are the same. Losers
. No baby I'm not part of the problem and I'm not a druggie and if you have such a problem why you even reading this section are u upset that they can make so much money or what
been there done that

Lexington, KY

#152 Jun 13, 2014
regina wrote:
The only people that worry about so called RATS are the people doing drugs, or something else illegal. If I find out someone is dealing, call me a RAT, because next time you could be selling to someone I care about. I will tell each and everytime
. You know everyone that has an addiction is someone that another person loves and cares about BUT no one held a gun to their head and make them do anything it is no ones fault but their selves not the dealers or the other druggies and it don't matter if you call on them its not going to stop the one you care about the only thing that is going to do that is for them to be ready to stop and be clean!!!! And let me tell you from experience if you bug and keep on and on about it to them they will not stop!
Worried sick

Mount Sterling, KY

#153 Jun 13, 2014
been there done that wrote:
<quoted text>. You know everyone that has an addiction is someone that another person loves and cares about BUT no one held a gun to their head and make them do anything it is no ones fault but their selves not the dealers or the other druggies and it don't matter if you call on them its not going to stop the one you care about the only thing that is going to do that is for them to be ready to stop and be clean!!!! And let me tell you from experience if you bug and keep on and on about it to them they will not stop!
Can you please offer some advice to needed love ones of addicts as how to not enable please , so many of parents are desperate for answers ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Chilli J 138,137
William roland 19 min A girl 18
Can't get enough Sex (Aug '11) 19 min Bigbabbie 181
Shannon caston/mclean 1 hr Shannon 12
brittany reed 1 hr big giant 183 6
who is screwing who at KDMK 3 hr sally 32
Camargo Teachers (May '12) 4 hr what 30
Phil Rison 7 hr what 464
More from around the web

Mount Sterling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]