Arnett's on harrison avenue

Posted in the Mount Sterling Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Slammer

Lexington, KY

#1 Dec 19, 2012
They are a bunch of low life's. The will steal anything they can get their hands on. Try driving past the house at 124 harrison. it is a POS! Roach infested and they are nasty and are the dirtiest people I have ever known. Welfare, foodstamps and any government giveaway program there is, they are first in line. I wish the city would step in and make them clean up that nasty garbage dump, they call a house. It will fall in soon and they will think it is someone elses responsibility to fix it up. Nothing but a nasty bunch of garbage rats!
Dogger

Winchester, KY

#2 Dec 21, 2012
Yes, I know the house and the people. They are, as you said, TRASH! Don't leave anything laying around, they will most definately take it off of your hands, especially if it has any value!
cheri

Owensboro, KY

#3 Dec 21, 2012
apparently u dont know what ur talking about dumb ass!! i the hell do ppl go around talking about ppl they dont know? some ppl are just stupid i guess!! u should know someone before u go spedding rumors about them! moron!!!
christy arnett

Georgetown, KY

#4 Dec 22, 2012
hi im one of the nasty ppl u r talking about an wow i love how u know us thats great but u must not b much if u cant put ur name but im sure i know who u r but fyi i will find out lol an guess what ur forgeting that anyone on here can find out whos writing this stuff but ne ways thgats right yall know us well but just a reminder u know were we live so come on by an well talk about it that way so see u soon rather u think so or not later!!!!!!!!!! 124 HARRISON AVE..,......
lol

Winchester, KY

#5 Dec 22, 2012
cheri wrote:
apparently u dont know what ur talking about dumb ass!! i the hell do ppl go around talking about ppl they dont know? some ppl are just stupid i guess!! u should know someone before u go spedding rumors about them! moron!!!
All you have to do is drive the house. It is out of place in that neighborhood because it is trashy looking. They have clothes hanging out on the front porch, cars in the yard, trash everywhere.

Cheri...i the hell? spedding? who is the moron?
cheri

Owensboro, KY

#6 Dec 22, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is drive the house. It is out of place in that neighborhood because it is trashy looking. They have clothes hanging out on the front porch, cars in the yard, trash everywhere.
Cheri...i the hell? spedding? who is the moron?
u r u dumb ass!! and i can spell just fine thank u!! u need to mind ur business and wash ur skank ass and blow ur f***ing nose!!
lol

Winchester, KY

#7 Dec 23, 2012
cheri wrote:
<quoted text> u r u dumb ass!! and i can spell just fine thank u!! u need to mind ur business and wash ur skank ass and blow ur f***ing nose!!
wow you really told me...HA!
ida musgrove

Georgetown, KY

#8 Dec 23, 2012
the people u dum fu##s are talking about are not hiding behind the computer like the rest of you all cheap sonofbit##es and by the way if you all have any trouble spelling your names it dont look like they do so i would say in best judgement that not only are you all scard but you are trash and no ones is worrying about you dum slimmy c*m burping pourch who##s bring it sence you know the address ill be here all week if not any one here can call me and gusse what it is not a foodstamp phone like yours more than likely is and by the way we pay a internet bill not roll on wifi talking about free loaders once again my name is IDA and im sure you know who i am
watching

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Dec 23, 2012
ida musgrove wrote:
the people u dum fu##s are talking about are not hiding behind the computer like the rest of you all cheap sonofbit##es and by the way if you all have any trouble spelling your names it dont look like they do so i would say in best judgement that not only are you all scard but you are trash and no ones is worrying about you dum slimmy c*m burping pourch who##s bring it sence you know the address ill be here all week if not any one here can call me and gusse what it is not a foodstamp phone like yours more than likely is and by the way we pay a internet bill not roll on wifi talking about free loaders once again my name is IDA and im sure you know who i am
you blonde like hair and ugly as sin
Courtney

Winchester, KY

#10 Dec 24, 2012
ida musgrove wrote:
How long did it take you to think all of that up? First of all, everything you have said does not change the fact that the house in question is trashy looking and if the people living there doesn't like people on here saying things then maybe they should get off their butts and clean it up! Second of all,I hope someone can afford to give you a dictionary for Christmas. Third , I bet it is a food stamp phone, I bet you get a crazy check or "disability" and IDA, I bet you are a free loading, bar hopping drunk. I don't know who you are or never heard of you. I am not scard,slimmy,dum,or on my pourch...hahaha. Gusse you should take some of that welfare and go back to school sence you aren't as smart or bad as you think you are....YOU ARE A JOKE!
ida musgrove

Georgetown, KY

#11 Dec 24, 2012
who is this watching because you are one dum mother f****er i mean really you put you blond like hair ooook for one ulgy was you looking at your mother when you wrote this because you put you blond like hair come on stupid get a grip put your name whos really blond this is IDA
watching

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Dec 24, 2012
gotta be you, ugly mfer, good lord made you ugly as he could then slapped ur ugly azz
ida musgrove

Georgetown, KY

#13 Dec 24, 2012
i am bathing my roaches right now could you please wait and by the way im f**king your grannys faces when i get done
watching

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Dec 24, 2012
not with your ugly azz I cant believe any one would do you
wtf-ever

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Dec 24, 2012
nasty ppl get butthurt too easy
CHRISTY ARNETT

Georgetown, KY

#16 Dec 25, 2012
WHO IS THIS COUETNEY I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW AN I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO ALL OF U P***Y MOTHER F**CKERS R MY NAME IS CHRISTY ARNETT AN I LIVE AT 124 HARRISON AVE. IF UR BAD A** ENOUGH U GET ON HERE AN SH*T TALK THEN B BAD ENOUGH TO PUT UR NAME... THANK U ??????????
courtney love

Mount Sterling, KY

#17 Dec 25, 2012
can i come c u
Lonnie

Springfield, NJ

#18 Dec 25, 2012
Geez. Just clean the freakin place up, and people won't talk about how nasty you are.
It's just being Nasty and Lazy to let you're place look like that.
CHRISTY ARNETT

Georgetown, KY

#19 Dec 25, 2012
well guess what the place aint trashy an nasty thank u so all u ppl wanna get on here an tlk crap y dont u just leave ppl alone dont u got anything beter to do their ant one of us up here that bother any of u so we sit here an mind our own an then ppl like u wanna come around an f**ck all that up none like some of u we got kids to take care of so we cant sit around dogging ppl an i really dont care who comes an sees me but like i said it aint none of yalls place to worry about us or how we live or anything elce but someone comes to my house starting sh*t with my kids here lol thats all i got to say so keep ur nose were it belongs thank u have a grate christmas
Courtney

Winchester, KY

#20 Dec 26, 2012
CHRISTY ARNETT wrote:
well guess what the place aint trashy an nasty thank u so all u ppl wanna get on here an tlk crap y dont u just leave ppl alone dont u got anything beter to do their ant one of us up here that bother any of u so we sit here an mind our own an then ppl like u wanna come around an f**ck all that up none like some of u we got kids to take care of so we cant sit around dogging ppl an i really dont care who comes an sees me but like i said it aint none of yalls place to worry about us or how we live or anything elce but someone comes to my house starting sh*t with my kids here lol thats all i got to say so keep ur nose were it belongs thank u have a grate christmas
I raised my kids, worked and kept my home clean, inside and out.It is our business when we have to drive by that dump. How do you think the people who live around you feel? They keep their homes looking nice and then have to have trashy people like you move in. If you like that look, move to the country where you can live in all the trash you want and nobody has to deal with it. I would love to come see you but I am afraid of the rats and roaches

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beware beware beware 19 min Concerned 44
Does anyone know Michael Ritchie? (Jul '15) 1 hr Michael 13
does anyone know jerry keller from mt. sterling (Aug '09) 2 hr Dan 62
Victoria Sain-Ingle 2 hr Looking for a goo... 1
Tammy Williams (Aug '10) 3 hr Lorilou 32
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Lorilou 158,012
drug dealer 4 hr Really 14

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages