Curious mind

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

does anyone know where Tiffany Hatton is now? she graduated in 99. Just curious.
C I D

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

Curious mind wrote:
does anyone know where Tiffany Hatton is now? she graduated in 99. Just curious.
she married rodney setters and had a couple of kids. i think they r divorced now. heard she was possibly marrying someone else soon.
friend

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

wrong we are friends. She married Brian Markland, they had 2 boys and got divorced in 2007. She has remarried and moved to somerset. Brians dating some chick named Becky and lives in Pines on Main in Mt. sterling
whoknows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

Rodney Setters WAS marrierd two Tiffany Mcclain if that is the same one, if so, yes she was married two rodney and have 3 great kids, she has remarried on her 3rd and he is the best daddy there has ever been and is singel looking for a good woman and is a great man and father, a woman would be lucky two have him!
friend

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

Well obviously Tiffany Hatton and tiffany mcclain are two different people.... One was married to Brian M. and one to Rodney S.
connie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

thanks for clearing that up?
friend

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

oh your welcome... No one needs a smart remark!! It seems like some people just get on here to start trouble. That wasn't what I was trying to do at all.
C I D

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

friend wrote:
wrong we are friends. She married Brian Markland, they had 2 boys and got divorced in 2007. She has remarried and moved to somerset. Brians dating some chick named Becky and lives in Pines on Main in Mt. sterling
tiffany was married before to a hatton i believe. then divorced that guy and married rodney. so i guess at one time there were two tiffany hattons. she was married to one of the hattons that lived close to burley way. he used to hang out with jeff hunt. his brother married the red head sherry thats a hair dresser. sorry i got the wrong tiffany mixed up.
hey

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2008

Brian M. and Becky are splitting.
tater

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2008

just so yall know, tiffany goldie is the one who was married to rodney setters, i know cause i dated rodney and they have 3 kids together. dont kno wat the big deal is anyway.
hey

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2008

There isn't a big deal, it seems the two just got mixed up at one time.
k7ref

Hagerhill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Yes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Mount Sterling Forum right now

Search the Mount Sterling Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min DITCH MITCH 146,148
Jeff Wingate 6 min seller 16
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min curious 128,581
Kroger's new store layout 51 min tiny 28
Richard henderson 53 min Voter 73
Keith Ruthenburg 1 hr wondering 1
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr thispost1912 1,011
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mount Sterling Jobs

•••