old friend

Grayson, KY

#1 Apr 17, 2011
Dose anyone know or how to get in touch with Kenny Jones from morehead. I went to school with him just trying to touch base with him.
Kozmic Blues

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Apr 18, 2011
Are you talking about the one that was married to Tammy?
Yep

United States

#3 Apr 18, 2011
If u r talking about Ken Jones "Bubby" he hated being called Kenny he is my Dad. He was killed in a motorcycle accident on Stepstone October 16, 2010. I miss him so much!
Love u Daddy,
Mackey!!!!!
old friend

Grayson, KY

#4 Apr 19, 2011
Yep wrote:
If u r talking about Ken Jones "Bubby" he hated being called Kenny he is my Dad. He was killed in a motorcycle accident on Stepstone October 16, 2010. I miss him so much!
Love u Daddy,
Mackey!!!!!
No. He used to live in Morehead last I heard he was in Mt. Sterling.
old friend

Grayson, KY

#5 Apr 19, 2011
Kozmic Blues wrote:
Are you talking about the one that was married to Tammy?
not for sure.
Yep

United States

#6 Apr 19, 2011
He was 46 yrs old he graduated from Rowan county high school, and lived in mt sterling since 1985. Does that help?
old friend

Dahlonega, GA

#7 Apr 30, 2011
Yep wrote:
He was 46 yrs old he graduated from Rowan county high school, and lived in mt sterling since 1985. Does that help?
Not same one the one I know is 41 or 42
joyce

Pikeville, KY

#8 May 4, 2011
Yep wrote:
Love u Daddy,
Mackey!!!!!
i know kenny since he work at maloney he was marry to my cousin tammy. i was so sorry to hear of kenny death.
old friend dave

Lexington, KY

#9 Oct 26, 2012
Ken Jones was the best friend I ever had. I worked w/him @ Maloney's for yrs. We had a lot of great times together doing what guys do. He called me his "brother" & I was proud of that. I was w/ him the day he bought that motorcycle, a harley sportster. I never remembered he any happier than that day. He had a horrific accident on it I think in'95. I wish he never repaired it. I always somehow felt it would be his downfall. I was so saddened to hear of his death. Goodbye my "brother"..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 6 min Josh 4,485
Steak and shake 17 min Tiny 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min ChromiuMan 156,587
Captain D's 2 hr Doubt 4
Worst addicts in town 5 hr sam 64
An open letter to the woman who slept with my h... (Oct '15) 16 hr Lynette 66
Has anyone illegally claimed your children on t... (Mar '11) 22 hr Kelsey 194

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages