Carrington Drugs / filling too many L...

Carrington Drugs / filling too many Lortabs

Posted in the Mount Sterling Forum

X-Worker

Lake Geneva, WI

#1 Dec 7, 2012
I know for a fact that if u pay in cash they will fill ur Lortabs or any Narcotic a week or two before it is ready to be filled.

This is the Sorriest Pharmacy ever

If they like U they will let you have Narcotics knowing you are hooked and an addict and that is why i quit.

I hope someone from the DEA reads this post and goes after their RECORDS. Its all right there.

It is the Pharmacy where all the Drug addicts go because they know of the Legendary Service.

This is one Pharmacy that needs shut-down !!!!
suprise

Tucker, GA

#2 Dec 7, 2012
U need t shut up that is a good pharmacy u are a addict and mad cuz that wouldn't help u
good grief

Owensboro, KY

#3 Dec 7, 2012
seems ur mad u prob got fired! never seen anything out of the way there and used that drug store for years my whole family has.
customer

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Dec 7, 2012
They must have fired your ass for no telling what, that is the reason for your name been (x worker),Carrington is the best pharmacy in mt.sterling, have been doing buisness with them for twenty years or more.keep up the good work.
Yup

Tucker, GA

#5 Dec 7, 2012
I just switched from Ross to there and I think they are a great pharmacy!At least they are nice, Ross people are too snobby acting!
Keep It Real

Tucker, GA

#6 Dec 7, 2012
suprise wrote:
U need t shut up that is a good pharmacy u are a addict and mad cuz that wouldn't help u
That's the same thing I thought after reading the post. Just another pillhead mad because they wouldn't fill their prescription. These pillheads are a mess.
ole friend

Owensboro, KY

#7 Dec 7, 2012
I have a friend that gets his meds there and he got shorted a few times but they made It right did you short him Is that why your mad you got caught.
yourthesorryone
#8 Dec 7, 2012
they r a good pharmacy and have good respect for the elderly.
chevy

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Dec 7, 2012
X-Worker wrote:
I know for a fact that if u pay in cash they will fill ur Lortabs or any Narcotic a week or two before it is ready to be filled.
This is the Sorriest Pharmacy ever
If they like U they will let you have Narcotics knowing you are hooked and an addict and that is why i quit.
I hope someone from the DEA reads this post and goes after their RECORDS. Its all right there.
It is the Pharmacy where all the Drug addicts go
because they know of the Legendary Service.

This is one Pharmacy that needs shut-down !!!!
Sounds like they fired you for a good reason. Sometimes a prescription can be filled early because it dependins on how it's wrote up on the bottle. Anyone who works in a pharmacy would know this. Under new laws if any wrong doings is going on will be caught by Caspar.
chevy

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Dec 7, 2012
And if you want a really good pharmacy use BATH HOMETOWN PHARMACY IN OWINGSVILLE KY. THEY ARE FAST FRIENDLY AND NO WAITING LIKE KROGER'S AND WALMART. KROGER'S IS THE SLOWEST AND WALMART IS TO. I lived in Winchester and could drive all the way to owingsville and get ten prescription filled before Kroger's got the top off the bottle.
interesting

Cynthiana, KY

#12 Dec 8, 2012
Been with carrington for a while, good people, and can get hold of them in emergency. Try that with krogers or wal mart. Complaining about Carrington is way off base!!!
shopper

Georgetown, KY

#13 Dec 9, 2012
Northview is awesome too! Shop local!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Certain woman 14 min Want some 12
amber garrett 18 min Tyrone 4
Divorce 24 min Homer 5
Reward for Nicole Penix Vanzant (Feb '09) 58 min Bcm10779 53
What happened to Will Toy 1 hr Brad 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr effem 170,545
Cooper Standard 3rd Shift [email protected]#es 10 hr golden oldie 13

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance