First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Diguested

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 3, 2010
I have been reading some bad things about you. You are a married woman with 2 children, how can you look at your children after you have broken up their home up to screw around with who ever.
just saying

United States

#2 Sep 3, 2010
A wh_re has no conscious,if what your saying is true.
realtree rebel

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Sep 5, 2010
well she didnt break her home up he did it all and could u stay somewere and ur not happy no i didnt think so so all i can say is mind ur own and let otheres be her and her kids are happy now and as long as they are well thats all that matters
your crazy

United States

#4 Sep 6, 2010
She had a part in it to.not cleaning the house,lazy,nose up her mothers azz and sleeping around to.
Tammy

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Sep 6, 2010
Look dont any one of u mother fer's know me. I have never slept with a married man for one. And my marriage has been over for a while. I have never messed around on my husband. And if anyone would like to say something to my face well im always out you can say it. And i have never slept with anyone other than my husband in high school, so i would love to know where the info came from. Just because im nice looking and have a great personality, and take care of my kids don't mean that you have to hate. So grow up be a f****** adult this isnt middle or high school.
lol

Bellevue, WA

#6 Sep 6, 2010
Nice looking and have a great personality? LMAO Glad u think so. And running around with other men while your still married technically is messing around, especially when you only stay gone for small periods of time before you go right back to him. But seeing as he's a hooker too you are meant for each other. And I do know from experience that you have a real hard time taking no for an answer guess its hard to take being turned down. But at least you're using some of that hot air to toot your own horn and not just everybody else's. For future reference when you work in a factory it's not a good idea to sleep around in there especially if you dont want to be called a whore. You just aren't suppose to shit where you eat, it's nasty just like leeping with anything that will have you.
your crazy

United States

#7 Sep 6, 2010
Tammy you keep telling your self that,but the jokes on you.And them kids should be takin from you.
Tammy

United States

#8 Sep 7, 2010
your crazy wrote:
Tammy you keep telling your self that,but the jokes on you.And them kids should be takin from you.
My kids are taken care of. So they have nothing to do with what I do. They are my first priority. Sorry i'm not a low life crack whore like u probably are and can't take care of your kids. And what is so funny is that u cock suckers get on here running your mouth about peoples life and you don't know anything about my life. And if you know me so well, quite hidding behind the identity of computer call me or face me and tell me who you are. And sleeping around with people at a factory well that would be nice to know who i was sleeping with. Man if was to get half the action you people say i do damn i would one happy person. So mind your own business and take care of your own life and quit bashing everyone elses since yours is so horrible.
your crazy

United States

#9 Sep 7, 2010
So let me get this right,your one happy wh_re.
manytimes

United States

#11 Sep 8, 2010
She has one hell of a sexy husband.... she must be a fool to want to mess around on that!! But honey dont worry your HUSBAND can get any girl or should I say WOMAN he wants! Just be sure you dont crawl back to him come income tax time like last time you decided to sleep around. All about money to you huh lol
realtree rebel

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Sep 9, 2010
well she is a great person i have been with her for a while now and it aint about the money she aint a bad person at all she aint going back to him hell he is mean to her and has been for a long time now she is happy were she is and is takeing care of and all u haters are just mad she wont give you the time of day and the ones that say she has only in ur dreams so stop talking shit on here you people piss me off all bad and shit sitting behind a computer but face to face aint nothin more than a chickin shit so back the fu.k off
whatever

United States

#13 Sep 10, 2010
Who is she dating now? Aint about the money my ass... I was there when she went with her SO CALLED HORRIBLE husband to get HIS taxes filed. She even complained about not getting 3000 dollars per child now if that isnt about money what is...
me would

United States

#14 Sep 10, 2010
i dont care what people think, i would like to bite her on her cute little round ass! lol!
Passer By

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Sep 11, 2010
realtree rebel wrote:
well she is a great person i have been with her for a while now and it aint about the money she aint a bad person at all she aint going back to him hell he is mean to her and has been for a long time now she is happy were she is and is takeing care of and all u haters are just mad she wont give you the time of day and the ones that say she has only in ur dreams so stop talking shit on here you people piss me off all bad and shit sitting behind a computer but face to face aint nothin more than a chickin shit so back the fu.k off
Well if you've been with her for awhile now, then she was cheating on her Husband because they haven't been broken up for that long. I don't really care what she does, but leave the kids out of this. I know the family well and her ex-husband is not mean to her. These two just need to either stay togehter or split FOR GOOD! All this Topix crap is bullshit. I don't know who even posted this thread, but your an idiot. If your trying to help either of them this is not the way to do it.
realtree rebel

Mount Sterling, KY

#16 Sep 11, 2010
i have been with her for about two mo now and ur rite all theses people dont have a life shes a great person and so are the kids
WTH

Harrodsburg, KY

#17 Sep 11, 2010
If two months is awhile, you must be a kid. Also you can't make a ho a housewife
marriedmen

Danville, KY

#18 Sep 13, 2010
Tammy wrote:
Look dont any one of u mother fer's know me. I have never slept with a married man for one.
Too bad. You really dont know what you are missing. I sleep with a married man every chance I get. Its great. Nothing wrong with it though.......... cause hes married to me.
Digusted

Lexington, KY

#19 Sep 19, 2010
I don't see why your husband would sleep with you,
because you might give him something that ajax won't clen off.He needs to move along and somebody decent and love him. Why don't you just quit leading him on and tell him it over for good instead of keeping him on the back burner so you can run back to when you get tired of this one.
You really are a piece of shit and he deserves better. You are lazy and don't take of the kids right and you stay where you have you can just up and leave anytime you want to. I guess your mother never told you how a wife is to take care of her husband and children.I feel sorry for the kids they are being torn apart they don't deserve a mother like you,if that is what you call your self.I call somebody like you a HO!!!!!!!!!!

realtree rebel

Mount Sterling, KY

#20 Sep 20, 2010
well DIGUSTED thats ur thoughts she has told him its over and y would she want that cry baby bit.. her kids come first and they always will so for all you on here that talk shit the only reason you do is cause aint none of you big enough to say it to her or me so grow up get a life you didnt live there so you dont know what they went threw and the reason she didnt fuck him is he couldnt take care of things and whats wrong with her havein things to do with her family so you all just get a life sit on ur ass all day and talk shit cause we all know you are just a chicken shit and just jelious so fu.. off and grow the fuck up
your crazy

United States

#21 Sep 20, 2010
Trash for trash is the way i see it.And realtree rebel you must be bi because you sure do like to eat a lot of those peter tracks.you really should change your name to peter track eater instead of realtree rebel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Cole Rowe treadway 15 min truth 21
Michael Auxier-All Trade home improvements (Mar '10) 22 min Oldandslow 15
robbery in jeffersonville 1 hr grandson 10
ku 1 hr Ukfannotkufan 1
Dry Cleaning 1 hr ? 1
Wild Wild West (Jan '13) 2 hr Cowgirl 897
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ok 135,195
Mount Sterling Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web