Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Jul 28, 2010
does anyone know who she is seeing while her husband is in a drug rehab
Maybe

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jul 28, 2010
I think his name is Adam McCoy. He works at Toyota & is getting a divorce.
curious

United States

#3 Jul 28, 2010
where is he from and i wander if her husband knows
really

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 Jul 29, 2010
So I guess hes a druggie too?
Angie

Richmond, KY

#6 Jul 29, 2010
Well I like Jenny and I hope all is well. But I dont really think she would cheat on my brother or I sure hope not, because he really is a good guy at heart and she would never find another husband that is as good to her as he is!!!
Scotty

United States

#7 Jul 29, 2010
Does anyone have anything better to do than to spread ignorance? I will NEVER come back to that crappy little town because no one has anything better to do than to spark stuff up on topix. This is the first time I have been on here for a long time and this is the first thing I see. Before you start spreading stuff about me I am in Louisville at a VA rehab and it is the best thing that I could've done. I have been clean for almost 8 months and I am going back to college and you cant find a speck of dirt on me, I have made amends for my mistakes and everything that is going on now is positive. I hope the person who started this is happy. It takes a lot more than that to upset the new me.
fyi

United States

#8 Jul 29, 2010
she has been seen a lot taking a man to her house.
Angie

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Jul 29, 2010
Which Jenni Hurst are you talking about? There are 2 in this town. And to FYI if you know so much about her, where does she live? What does this man look like? What does he drive? Just becuase there is a man at her house doesn't mean that she is cheating. You can have friends/family. The whole world is trying to kick them while they are down. They have made mistakes, but they are trying to make it right. What is everyone trying to do??? Besides if you dont have proof then dont talk crap!!!!!!!! I think everyone is just jealous becuase they are truly in love and have been together for a long time with beautiful children. Its hard to find a lasting relationship these days....and my brother is a great guy!!!
wally man

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Jul 29, 2010
Scotty wrote:
Does anyone have anything better to do than to spread ignorance? I will NEVER come back to that crappy little town because no one has anything better to do than to spark stuff up on topix. This is the first time I have been on here for a long time and this is the first thing I see. Before you start spreading stuff about me I am in Louisville at a VA rehab and it is the best thing that I could've done. I have been clean for almost 8 months and I am going back to college and you cant find a speck of dirt on me, I have made amends for my mistakes and everything that is going on now is positive. I hope the person who started this is happy. It takes a lot more than that to upset the new me.
Scotty, you are a better person then these idiots let on to be.. Keep ur head up buddy... We have known each other foe ever and you are a great person, this site is good for nothing but negative $hit... stay strong and take care buddy...
really

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Jul 29, 2010
I'm one of Scottys friends and I have seen her with another guy! I wasn't going to say anything until he came home.
Angie

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Jul 29, 2010
Well if this is true then what does he look like. My brother is really upset and if people are just trying to start stuff this aint cool. She could just have friends ya know!!! She doesn't have anyone right now and she is really having a hard time. She is miserable without my brother.
fyi

United States

#13 Jul 29, 2010
How can a person that stays high all the time really be that miserable? I don't think that it is right that Scotty is in a rehab and she isn't.
men lover

AOL

#14 Jul 29, 2010
don't he have a man lover on the side too?
Angie

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Jul 29, 2010
What the hell ever. My brother doesn't swing that way ok...now your just being STUPID!!!!
interested

United States

#16 Jul 29, 2010
who is his lover?
to scotty's friend who have u seen her with?
men lover

AOL

#17 Jul 30, 2010
Angie wrote:
What the hell ever. My brother doesn't swing that way ok...now your just being STUPID!!!!
now now gurl!! how do you know all that your bro is doing. He sorta likes my oral services. he just don't want you to know all his biz. he has got to where he likes to perform a little oral on my tool too. i just call him my mechanic actually.
Angie

Mount Sterling, KY

#18 Jul 30, 2010
I am sorry but this site is rediculus. My brother isn't gay. I am sorry. But if you choose that life that is ok. I am not against that I just wouldn't choose that life. But as for my brother you are rediculous. He has been married 11 years and has 3 beautiful children. You all just are trying to start drama. But anyone that knows my brother truly won't belive you. So just keep talking your crap men lover since you arent brave enough to give a name, no one will believe you anyway!!!!!!!!
Angie

Mount Sterling, KY

#19 Jul 30, 2010
Scotty wrote:
I am so glad for you. I hope that you are having a good time there. I know you miss your babies, but they will be so happy to get their daddy back. I am proud of you bub. I just wanted to tell you that and that I love you. Dont let these stupid people on this site bring you down. They are so full of shit and cant mind their own business. But anyway hope you have a good day :)!
men lover

AOL

#20 Jul 30, 2010
the sad part is.... one never knows what those they love will do for a "fix" ...... lmao @ the sister (like he is going to tell all his biz) lmao again @ nosie sister.
Angie

Richmond, KY

#21 Jul 30, 2010
Thats great. So u are saying you give drugs for oral. What a sick man. That is bad. You are basically saying you give money for attention. How sad is that?? Talk about yourself a little bit more there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mchs 24 min In love with oops 44
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min HistoricallySpeaking 131,916
Laura chick at lees?? 1 hr Laura sandwich 40
circle k 4 hr need boobs 22
debra shouse 6 hr Ummm 5
Bars around? 8 hr Wondering 15
Days Inn 13 hr Wondering 2
Mount Sterling Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mount Sterling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mount Sterling News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mount Sterling