did angie marshall and her longtime b...

did angie marshall and her longtime bf split?

Posted in the Mount Sterling Forum

justcurious

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Jan 8, 2010
the hair marshall
lisa

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Jan 8, 2010
idk i've seen him around with another woman so maybe
wife of 21 years

Macon, GA

#3 Jan 9, 2010
I dont have a clue on who they even are but maybe if you all keep your nosey ass out of it they may be able to work their problems out.
someone who knows

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Jan 9, 2010
Do you mean Jeff? The low down, two-timing HUSBAND of hers? YES! He was cheating so she kicked his sorry ass out!!!! She's got somebody now that knows how to treat a woman...not that it's really any of your business!
justme

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#5 Jan 9, 2010
how is angie heard shes been very sick
his friend

Richmond, KY

#6 Jan 9, 2010
she is fine. dating a narc named bobby bowen. i thought he was gay, but guess he's bi.

Since: Dec 08

mt. sterling

#7 Jan 9, 2010
bobby and angie are very happy together, and he is neither gay or bi.

Since: Dec 08

mt. sterling

#8 Jan 9, 2010
me and angie are getting married as soon as she gets divorced as soon as she gets her divorce from her former cheating husband
ewww

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Jan 10, 2010
Bobby u are so f**kin nasty, I really can't believe that angie would actually see something in you! Ur a perv! I think she needs to investigate some into u before she goes getting married to you! and u look like hell on earth!
belladin

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Jan 10, 2010
i can't believe he'd cheat on her that scumbag

Since: Jan 10

Henderson, KY

#11 Jan 11, 2010
ewww wrote:
Bobby u are so f**kin nasty, I really can't believe that angie would actually see something in you! Ur a perv! I think she needs to investigate some into u before she goes getting married to you! and u look like hell on earth!
Don't worry about these stupid people on here Angie or Bobby they are just jealous and don't have anyone to love and be loved by like you to have each other. Just don't reply and let it go and let God work it out!!!

Since: May 11

Colorado Springs, CO

#12 May 4, 2011
I am an investigative journalist who recently dated Jeffrey lee marshall from Dugspur,VA. I am currently trying to find out any information on him that i can. If anyone has information pertaining to this man it would be very helpful- more information will be provided on why i am searching.
[email protected]
ooooh plz

Georgetown, KY

#13 May 7, 2011
Angie was cheated on by Jeff the first time they were married and then she remarried him at he did it again! LMAO! 1st time shame on Jeff 2nd time, How f***in' stupid can Angie be?
question

Ashland, OH

#14 May 10, 2011
Is this the same Angie that is friends with Jamie Davis?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#15 Mar 17, 2013
highstandard wrote:
me and angie are getting married as soon as she gets divorced as soon as she gets her divorce from her former cheating husband
What can you tell me about Jeff?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Paul 167,993
brady thompson 2 hr hawna 1
Victory Church 2 hr Lynn 2
Daith 5 hr gtfo 11
Countryside Animal Hospital 7 hr Great vet 3
Big rapids 8 hr tonkp 25
Sara P. (Oct '08) 8 hr tonkp 32

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance