First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Lesa

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Jul 6, 2012
Does anyone know where Grace Howard is or the name of the "tall skinny guy" she was seen with last? She has been missing for a week. I dont want anyone to get in trouble I just want her home.
concerned

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jul 8, 2012
What did the Guy look like? Do you have description of him? where were they last seen? any details may help others remember something....

bump keep this on top....
wondering

Paris, KY

#3 Jul 9, 2012
has the news stations been notified ? did she leave on her own ? did she take clothes cell phone etc ? not that leaving on her own makes it less important but just wondering .
Lesa

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Jul 10, 2012
she left Friday June 29th. She did not take her cell phone with her. If she did take clothes it was very few items.It has been reported that has been seen in mt sterling as well as millersburg ky. Grace is 16 has long black hair gray/blue eyes is 5'2 and was seen with a tall skinny man short blond hair about 5'11-6'1
wondering

Paris, KY

#5 Jul 11, 2012
has local tv stations been notified ? getting her picture out in the media might help locate her . are the cops considering her a run away ? is that why there isnt more being done ? run away or not she needs to be returned to her home and family ! my prayers are with her family . and i pray shes found safe and returns soon
praying for Grace

United States

#6 Jul 12, 2012
I'm praying for her safe return. I have 3 teen daughters and would be a basket case if 1 didn't come home. I hope someone sees her picture on Facebook and shares it like I did and gets this child home. Keep bumping this up.
citizen

Richmond, KY

#7 Jul 13, 2012
This is horrible...I am praying for the family...and I hope for her safe return home. I have seen flyers out and everything. I hope the police are taking this serious. It has been 2 weeks now.
wow

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jul 13, 2012
why wouldn't cops take it serious unless they know she is with a boyfriend? something don't make sense if cops are not looking for her!
beverly miles

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Jul 13, 2012
Hello! Their talk sayingtheir not been nothing reported of Grace missing. Dispatch told a lady this. Anybody knows anything please call police. We as parentsareworry andshe not ours but we care!
hey

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jul 14, 2012
why hasn't her parents reported it to the police, there are flyers up, someone said cops said not to put on news? thats not even right. her mom needs to put missing report out on her and involve the media.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#11 Jul 14, 2012
For Grace's Mom: I work at Jerry's and it is being said that she was talking to some guy from NY on the net and he was going to meet her...? Now I don't know how true this is but thought I would put it out there...anything could help...hope you find her soon.
missing Grace

Frankfort, KY

#12 Jul 26, 2012
Mt. Sterling is a small town when compared to others.Someone has seen Grace if she is still in Mt. Sterling. She has a face book page , look at her picture and then look for her when you leave your homes. She is a 16 year old child. GRACE if you see this please go home, your mom misses you.You know you are loved , just contact someone your best friend, your boyfriend anyone will do DUDE!
Lesa

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Jul 26, 2012
I am Grace's mother and I most certainly did report her missing to the local police the very day she went missing as well as to the national center for missing and exploited children, I have tried to get her picture on the news and I have tried to get the police to issue an ambert alert. Apparently the rumors that she had run away with this man to Florida or NY (depending on who you speak to) has prevented me from being able to do so because the police believe she ran away they don't believe she is in any danger. Now try to comprehend this bullsh*t If a child is missing and is not considered to be in any danger they will NOT run it on the news nor will they issue an amber alert. I am thankful for everyone who is trying to help locate her and if anyone knows anything PLEASE call 1-800-THE-LOST its almost been a month someone must know something
michelle

United States

#14 Jul 26, 2012
Lesa, do you think if others contacted tv stations would that help.I would be more than glad to do so. Just tell me what you want me to do!
missing Grace

Frankfort, KY

#15 Jul 27, 2012
Grace is still missing! If anyone has seen her heard that she has been seen please contact the police or the number her mother provided. GRACE if you see this please call or go home.
willing

Paris, KY

#16 Jul 27, 2012
im willing to start a petition if needed to have her pic on the news and to have the mt.sterling police do their part to help! i dont want to over step any boundaries if her mother gives me the ok ill be on it !
willing

Paris, KY

#17 Jul 27, 2012
i contacted mt.sterling police via facebook i also face booked channel 18 news .........if everyone will comment on my post and or contact local news stations maybe we can do our part to bring Grace home safely
so stupid

Owensboro, KY

#18 Jul 27, 2012
If she is only 16 she is still under age even if she ran away, an amber alert should be put out for her and the news should run this so as to bring that child home! how old is the man?
so stupid

Owensboro, KY

#19 Jul 27, 2012
bump keep this on top!
melinda goldey

Mount Sterling, KY

#20 Jul 28, 2012
i have contacted the tv stations for over two weeks and ask them why they will not help and ask why they will not run her picture and they will not answer i dont understand she is only 16 and and we all want her home and miss and love her and why they will not help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hookers in Mt sterling 18 min truth 30
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Biblical 171,846
Taylor Spears 2 hr MrPumpkin 13
Beth Barrier 3 hr Sorry 4
Cold case opening up....Peggy Caudill (May '11) 4 hr curious 14
Sweet creamy chocolate 5 hr Jimmy Snakes 3
4b 6 hr cuz 5

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages