LaShonda shopping lifting from Kroger
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
give me a break

Raccoon, KY

#42 Dec 15, 2009
fact wrote:
nothing happened in Jville. and no one deserves to lose there kids.If u all are so worried about her and her kids why dont u offer her help or are u in as bad of shape as she is?none of u know the facts so dont be so quick to judge.Hope nothing like this happens to you maybe it should so people can judge u .
Please remember that children are involved here...pray for them..they are the ones that suffer in the long run.

“unapologetically liberal”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#43 Dec 15, 2009
zombie wrote:
Dreas:"vagomatic"
It slices, it dices, it even juliennes carrots!
she should work in a deli. "how would you like that vagomated. Thick slabs or shredded?"
Deb

Jackson, KY

#44 Dec 15, 2009
why don't you all give it a break leave her alone
just me too

West Liberty, KY

#45 Dec 15, 2009
Deb wrote:
why don't you all give it a break leave her alone
Ask her daughter,Abigail, if she should get a break.
Deb

Jackson, KY

#46 Dec 16, 2009
just me too wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask her daughter,Abigail, if she should get a break.
why get on here and put her kids name on here please get your facts right before you get on here dont put her kids names on here
Lashonda

Mount Sterling, KY

#47 Dec 16, 2009
my kids come first. Everybody makes mistakes. It was for the kids and i go to jail jan.14 if u wanna be in the courtroom when i go! my number is 859-274-SEVEN-EIGHT-SIX-NINE, got that! I love my kids alot and i will stay clean for them i had a problem,who dont? just call social services and ask them. I take drug test idiot. And instead of bashing me on the com. call me and settle it the right way! dont be scared. Hide behind the pc chicken shit. Im in camargo come to arbys we will talk about this,if ya know what i mean pus*y!
Lashonda

Mount Sterling, KY

#48 Dec 16, 2009
Leave my kids alone and off the internet or something will be done!Do u have kids take care of them ill take care of mine. ill pray for u in church sunday. Josh sturgill is all my babies dad, by the way! dna has been done!I just wish everyone would leave me alone if not come to me, if thats all u got6 to do, ill give ya something,my number is here. gotta go i dont hide behind my computer i have better things to do. Like change diepers! i havent had a baBYSITTER IN A WHILE JOSH'S AND MY FAMILY HELPS SOMETIMES IF IT IS ANY OF YOUR CONCERN.GO TO HEL*! CALL ME PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A BACKBONE! YOU ALL DONT HAVE THE HAIR ON UR ASS
Lashonda

Mount Sterling, KY

#49 Dec 16, 2009
iM READY AND WAITING ON A CALL PEACE CHICKEN SHIT MFS IM DONE WITH THE COM. SETTLE THIS ANOTHERWAY. MAYBE MY FRIEND HAS A BACKBONE U CAN BORROW IF WE CANT DO IT THAT WAY. I LOVE YOU ALL SEE YA
just me too

West Liberty, KY

#50 Dec 16, 2009
Your right her name should not have been put on here and I am sorry.
amber

Mount Sterling, KY

#51 Dec 16, 2009
i know lashonda some. she is very good with her kids. i run the daycare. ive never seen her messed up,not saying shes never been but she takes drug screens now, and is clean living with some josh guy. Please leave her alone its things like this that hurt her. Her kids are clean and fat as a bear. She is non time every day with a happy meal in hand. i dont know why people want to hurt people. ecspesally when they are yrying and ur probly no better
stacey

Mount Sterling, KY

#52 Dec 16, 2009
Im aq old friend of hers,shes a good person. she may not be rich but its in her heart,she needs complements,dont bring her down shes just getting straight, i talked her into going to church with me.Maybe her and the kids will come regerly
stacey

Mount Sterling, KY

#53 Dec 16, 2009
why does this say mt.sterling, im in winchester
stacey

Mount Sterling, KY

#54 Dec 16, 2009
im sure if she gets back on computer she will thank just me too! her kids are innocent and think her and josh hung the moon!
WHy

Mount Sterling, KY

#55 Dec 17, 2009
Lashonda wrote:
Leave my kids alone and off the internet or something will be done!Do u have kids take care of them ill take care of mine. ill pray for u in church sunday. Josh sturgill is all my babies dad, by the way! dna has been done!I just wish everyone would leave me alone if not come to me, if thats all u got6 to do, ill give ya something,my number is here. gotta go i dont hide behind my computer i have better things to do. Like change diepers! i havent had a baBYSITTER IN A WHILE JOSH'S AND MY FAMILY HELPS SOMETIMES IF IT IS ANY OF YOUR CONCERN.GO TO HEL*! CALL ME PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A BACKBONE! YOU ALL DONT HAVE THE HAIR ON UR ASS
If you talk like this on the computer than how do you talk around your children???Same way? If you are such a good person this stuff on these threads would not matter to you. And besides that if you are the mother you say you are when do you have time to sit and type on the computer? A mother who is taking care of 3 babies the right way sure doesn't have the time to sit and read or reply to these threads.
lashonda

Mount Sterling, KY

#56 Dec 17, 2009
my kids was in bed. They have a bedtime u know.9:00pm What i do after they go to bed is my buisness,ecspessialy if i want to defend myself and state the facts. I rarley get on my pc,they arent up yet i thought id see who was the chicken shit today
lashonda

Mount Sterling, KY

#57 Dec 17, 2009
thanks stacey u know im good with my girls i love them very much and one day people will regret what they've slandered my name! because of this it will make me a better person im going back to school and will show ur as*es.please leave my kids out of it!
the moon

Mount Sterling, KY

#58 Dec 17, 2009
lashonda wrote:
my kids was in bed. They have a bedtime u know.9:00pm What i do after they go to bed is my buisness,ecspessialy if i want to defend myself and state the facts. I rarley get on my pc,they arent up yet i thought id see who was the chicken shit today
its not nite time now, they aint in bed but u on pc, u forget nite and day time?
LOL

just kiddin, people lighten up its her life and she has to do what is best for her family, if social services are involved then leave her be.
amanda

Mount Sterling, KY

#59 Dec 17, 2009
amen tired of this shi*!and she said they werent up yet!
THE SKY

Mount Sterling, KY

#60 Dec 17, 2009
who ever started the forum, go back to school!shopping lift? WhaT? KNOW IT ALL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
aa 59 min crazyladystaying 1
School Safety 1 hr who cares 3
Teachers that feel like we owe them. 3 hr user name 24
Casey Gray 5 hr grew up in winche... 9
Rex Duff (Jun '10) 5 hr Rex Duff 15
Tasha caroll 6 hr Cutter 35
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Ren 172,890

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages