First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mmhhhmmm

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Aug 22, 2010
what do yall thank about this nasty whor*???
curious

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Aug 22, 2010
u are off base
pssssht

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Aug 24, 2010
she is f-n nasty as f-k n needs 2 grow up n go away
Kasey Neidig

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Aug 26, 2010
i feel really sryy for u ppl that are hatin' on me. i may nott be skinny but i know im pretty:)and yeah, ive made mistakes...but i am nott nasty & i'm nott a whor*. ill be sure 2 pray for u guys.
mmk

United States

#5 Aug 28, 2010
well yeah u are a whor*..im pretty sure EVERYONE KNOWS THAT ONE.. and whats u bn skinny got to do with anythang and hunny u aint pretty..keep tellin urself that if it makes u sleep good at night..cause ur the only tellin u that...ur an ugly as* nasty whor*...
mmk

United States

#6 Aug 28, 2010
well yeah im pretty sure u are a whor*..EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT.. and whats skinny to do with anythang...we all know u ain that..and ya aint pretty either..but keep tellin urself that if it makes u feel better..but if was a big whor* like u i dnt know how i could sleep at night knowin how nasty i would be..but its whatever makes ya feel beeter hun..!!
Kasey Neidig

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Aug 28, 2010
well if thats how u feel hun...then thats great:) i know im nott those things so it doesnt really bother me:) im happier than ive ever been:) i love my life. like i said...ill pray for ya!:)
unknown

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8 Aug 28, 2010
Kasey Neidig wrote:
well if thats how u feel hun...then thats great:) i know im nott those things so it doesnt really bother me:) im happier than ive ever been:) i love my life. like i said...ill pray for ya!:)
Your going to be fine, ignore these bad comments about you. 70% of this crap stems from ppl being jealous and making themselves feel better by trash talkin on here. TRUST me
2day2morrowANDfo rever

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Aug 28, 2010
ppl nd 2grw da fk ^:) toodle bitches Today you may think it matters, Tomorrow you will know it doesn't and forever well...... forever is a false statement!
HEllo

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Aug 28, 2010
Sometimes it hurts when I go poopy can anyone tell me what that means oh my god do I need to go to the doctor it hurts so bad when I go poopy I may need to get a spoon
Beth

Lawrenceburg, KY

#11 Aug 28, 2010
HEllo wrote:
Sometimes it hurts when I go poopy can anyone tell me what that means oh my god do I need to go to the doctor it hurts so bad when I go poopy I may need to get a spoon
You sure you aren't suppose to be locked up at EASTERN STATE?
Kasey Neidig

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Aug 28, 2010
britt look...i know its u thats saying these things aboutt me. and juss because ur mad at me...doesnt mean u should tlk aboutt me like that...u know those things aren't true either.
Kasey Neidig

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Aug 28, 2010
unknown wrote:
<quoted text> Your going to be fine, ignore these bad comments about you. 70% of this crap stems from ppl being jealous and making themselves feel better by trash talkin on here. TRUST me
thank you:) ur exactly rightt.
241 bestie

United States

#14 Aug 31, 2010
hey girl dont listen 2 em. keep ur head up and just remember that your a better person than them! But now you really kmow who ur true friends are!
britt

United States

#15 Aug 31, 2010
Kasey Neidig wrote:
britt look...i know its u thats saying these things aboutt me. and juss because ur mad at me...doesnt mean u should tlk aboutt me like that...u know those things aren't true either.
kasey look..i didnt even kno bout this till jamie told me so until u get ur facts straight dnt b eccusin ppl...honestly if i started it i would tell ya so cause i DONT GIVE A F_K...and yeah half of that stuff is true and ya know it
Gina

Lawrenceburg, KY

#16 Aug 31, 2010
You 2 need to stop this. Your showing all your friends how ignorant you both are. Just grow up.
Kasey Neidig

Mount Sterling, KY

#17 Aug 31, 2010
britt wrote:
<quoted text>
kasey look..i didnt even kno bout this till jamie told me so until u get ur facts straight dnt b eccusin ppl...honestly if i started it i would tell ya so cause i DONT GIVE A F_K...and yeah half of that stuff is true and ya know it
well idc if u started it or nott. it doesnt matter. but u really need ta grow up! i know this stuff isn't true and thats all that matters:) i am extremely happy and NOBODY is gonna ruin it for me!:) so juss go on with ur life and quit worrying aboutt mine so much! thanks:) later.
Kasey Neidig

Mount Sterling, KY

#18 Aug 31, 2010
241 bestie wrote:
hey girl dont listen 2 em. keep ur head up and just remember that your a better person than them! But now you really kmow who ur true friends are!
i know girl! thanks:) i freakin' love u!
Kasey Neidig

Mount Sterling, KY

#19 Aug 31, 2010
Gina wrote:
You 2 need to stop this. Your showing all your friends how ignorant you both are. Just grow up.
look...i didn't start all this bs! it's obviously juss someone thats jealous or juss mad. how is this any of ur business anyway??
Unknown

Lawrenceburg, KY

#20 Aug 31, 2010
I was sort of feeling sorry for you Kasey, now i see you are liking the Drama. You need to chill, if you are happy with your life then stay off of here. The more you come on here trying to defend yourself, the worse you look. Surely you aren't going to make a fool of yourself and keep this going back and forth. Try and be the bigger, and smarter girl. Just ignore the stupid comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
house on fire 14 min so...true 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Khatru 143,062
Management at KDMK 2 hr tabby 5
who owns 412 Jackson St? 8 hr Looking 2
walmart managers suck (Oct '10) 13 hr Yvonne 280
Fastlane 13 hr Unhappy parent 2
Mustang Baseball 14 hr Unhappy parent 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages