Get out of the Democrat Party

Get out of the Democrat Party

Posted in the Mount Sterling Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
true

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Oct 23, 2012
Why be in a party that you have to disagree with so many things it promotes/opposes? The party platform got rid of God's name. They support partial birth abortion, gay marriage, war on coal, nationalized medicine, etc. The party is centered on the east and west coast. What is so special about being in the party? It isn't your great great grandpa's party. The Democrats are going to nominate liberal candidates? Why vote for Democrat House candidates when Greg DUI Stumbo runs the house. Stumbo doesn't pay child support and has had several DUIs on the Mt. Parkway. The Democrat Party is anti-Christian. The Democrat party has forgotten rural America. Time to join hundreds of Montgomery Countians who have got out of this liberal party. I encourage the Romney voters in Montgomery County to change your registration ASAP.
true

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Oct 23, 2012
The only reason the Democrat party has a 3 to 1 registration edge in Montgomery County is the fact that the early people in Mt. Sterling supported keeping black people in chains. That is a FACT.
info

Winchester, KY

#3 Oct 23, 2012
true wrote:
The only reason the Democrat party has a 3 to 1 registration edge in Montgomery County is the fact that the early people in Mt. Sterling supported keeping black people in chains. That is a FACT.

Who freed the slaves a Democrat or Republican,my point exactly.
UPS

Richmond, KY

#4 Nov 14, 2012
God said do not judge so "true" as you say the democrat party is anti-christian is just untrue, so before one starts using Gods name to judge others read up on your own faith first
voter

Manchester, KY

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Montgomery co. don't vote like a Democrat county. their mite be a 3 to 1 registration edge but it don't show at the voting booth. the Democratic party seems to be very week in Montgomery co. when our state rep who ran as a Democrat supported a republican Barr in the last Election shows how week the Democratic party is in Montgomery co. i wonder about the co. Judge he had family supporting Barr. maybe the above poster is right we Democrats should change our registration.
Wondering

Richmond, KY

#6 Nov 15, 2012
Maybe we should vote for the best person for the job, no matter wat party they are in?
Answer to Ignorance

Milwaukee, WI

#7 Nov 15, 2012
As for this Democrat I am a Christian and I will not be changing my registration. So as for all of the ones that want to pass judgement you should go read about that in the bible. As for Barr, so glad Montgomery Countians jumped on board with him, he won't get anything accomplished in D.C. because of running Obama through the mud just to get elected. And by rights, if I were Obama I wouldn't give KY anything. You wanna talk about Abortion issues, if it was so important to the Republicans to do something to fix it, why haven't they?? They've had the power in the past and didn't touch the issue, WHY? because they want to keep it a issue to use for their advantage. People are held accountable for their sins here are earth, and the Bible says no sin is different than any other. Homosexuality is no different. The one ultimate sin is NOT believing the Jesus is the son of GOD and died for our sins. As for Romney and the Mormon religion they believe Jesus was a profit----do your homework folks, there is your ultimate sin and KY wanted to put him in power. That is not judgement that is fact, and I'm proud I didn't support him.
As for our Representative, well his self serving agenda is to run against Barr in 2 years. He forgot that when you sign papers to run for office, there is wording about crossing party lines. He is what he is..... And the laughing stock of the KY House of Representatives, so I hope he runs against Barr, hope he gets out of Mont. Co.
Look a little further than the tips of your noses folks, I know where I'll be spending eternity and I am a PROUD DEMOCRAT and will always be.
repubnolonger

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Nov 15, 2012
Your choice folks.....the American way!!!! Foward>>>>>
voter

Manchester, KY

#9 Nov 16, 2012
i agree with you it's your choice. sometimes i have had to pay a price for some of the choices i have maid.( my dad said he had made two mistakes in life that he regretted. he once voted for a Republican. and the other he bought a ford )i am not hardly that bad i have voted for a Republican & have owned a ford.
understudy

Versailles, KY

#10 Nov 20, 2012
To Answer for Ignorance, I see there are still "yellow dog" Democrats out there I see. What have Republicans done to try to put his country on a path of decency? The Republican Congress passed and President Bush signed a bill to ban partial-birth abortions. President Bush stopped taxpayer-funded abortions but that has been reinstituted by Obama. The only way to legally challenge abortion is to bring a case before the Supreme Court. If the court won't hear the case, then nothing can be overturned or changed.
During Clinton's time, the Republican Congress passed the Defense of Marriage Act to forbid federal recognition of same-sex marriage, and Obama will likely try to get Congress to repeal it. Democrats in at the national convention in Charlotte were heard booing when the vote was taken to re-insert "God" into their platform. I'm not saying u can't be a Christian and vote for some Democratic candidates, but the ones who are running for high federal office are really out of touch with the Christians in this part of America.
Dancobra75

Richmond, KY

#11 Nov 22, 2012
Answer to Ignorance wrote:
As for this Democrat I am a Christian and I will not be changing my registration. So as for all of the ones that want to pass judgement you should go read about that in the bible. As for Barr, so glad Montgomery Countians jumped on board with him, he won't get anything accomplished in D.C. because of running Obama through the mud just to get elected. And by rights, if I were Obama I wouldn't give KY anything. You wanna talk about Abortion issues, if it was so important to the Republicans to do something to fix it, why haven't they?? They've had the power in the past and didn't touch the issue, WHY? because they want to keep it a issue to use for their advantage. People are held accountable for their sins here are earth, and the Bible says no sin is different than any other. Homosexuality is no different. The one ultimate sin is NOT believing the Jesus is the son of GOD and died for our sins. As for Romney and the Mormon religion they believe Jesus was a profit----do your homework folks, there is your ultimate sin and KY wanted to put him in power. That is not judgement that is fact, and I'm proud I didn't support him.
As for our Representative, well his self serving agenda is to run against Barr in 2 years. He forgot that when you sign papers to run for office, there is wording about crossing party lines. He is what he is..... And the laughing stock of the KY House of Representatives, so I hope he runs against Barr, hope he gets out of Mont. Co.
Look a little further than the tips of your noses folks, I know where I'll be spending eternity and I am a PROUD DEMOCRAT and will always be.
I agree 100%
bull manure

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Nov 28, 2012
Answer to Ignorance wrote:
As for this Democrat I am a Christian and I will not be changing my registration. So as for all of the ones that want to pass judgement you should go read about that in the bible. As for Barr, so glad Montgomery Countians jumped on board with him, he won't get anything accomplished in D.C. because of running Obama through the mud just to get elected. And by rights, if I were Obama I wouldn't give KY anything. You wanna talk about
Abortion issues, if it was so important to the
Republicans to do something to fix it, why haven't
they?? They've had the power in the past and didn't touch the issue, WHY? because they want to keep it a issue to use for their advantage. People are held accountable for their sins here are earth, and the Bible says no sin is different than any other. Homosexuality is no different. The one

ultimate sin is NOT believing the Jesus is the son

of GOD and died for our sins. As for Romney and the Mormon religion they believe Jesus was a profit----do your homework folks, there is your ultimate sin and KY wanted to put him in power. That is not judgement that is fact, and I'm proud I didn't support him.

As for our Representative, well his self serving agenda is to run against Barr in 2 years. He forgot that when you sign papers to run for office, there

is wording about crossing party lines. He is what

he is..... And the laughing stock of the KY House o
f Representatives, so I hope he runs against Barr,
hope he gets out of Mont. Co.

Look a little further than the tips of your noses

folks, I know where I'll be spending eternity and I
am a PROUD DEMOCRAT and will always be.
A proud Democrat is the same thing as a damn liar. All Democrats are ass kissers.
sally j

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Nov 29, 2012
if yu dont like it you and the rest of the repubicans can leave we dont need you here go suceed why dont you? it is time for the republicans to pay more and there fair share!
lol

Richmond, KY

#15 Nov 30, 2012
true wrote:
Why be in a party that you have to disagree with so many things it promotes/opposes? The party platform got rid of God's name. They support partial birth abortion, gay marriage, war on coal, nationalized medicine, etc. The party is centered on the east and west coast. What is so special about being in the party? It isn't your great great grandpa's party. The Democrats are going to nominate liberal candidates? Why vote for Democrat House candidates when Greg DUI Stumbo runs the house. Stumbo doesn't pay child support and has had several DUIs on the Mt. Parkway. The Democrat Party is anti-Christian. The Democrat party has forgotten rural America. Time to join hundreds of Montgomery Countians who have got out of this liberal party. I encourage the Romney voters in Montgomery County to change your registration ASAP.
"true", what you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no likes, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Democrat

Lexington, KY

#16 Nov 30, 2012
I'll be a democrat as long as they keep giving me free money and taking care of my a$$ for doing nothing except laying around.
brand x

Mount Sterling, KY

#17 Dec 1, 2012
sally j wrote:
if yu dont like it you and the rest of the repubicans can leave we dont need you here go suceed why dont you? it is time for the republicans to pay more and there fair share!
Is that right SALLY SUCKEM SILLY. WHY DON'T YOU DAMN DEMOCRATS LEAVE AND NOT COMEBACK. I'LL help u pack.
understudy

Richmond, KY

#18 Dec 1, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
"true", what you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no likes, and may God have mercy on your soul.
I'd say true is on the money with everything that was said. Seems quite rational and coherent to me. Democratic regisration is Kentucky remains stagnant, stuck at about 1.6 million. Republican registration is growing about every election cycle. It's up to 1.1 million statewide now. It's not because Democrats wanted to leave their party. It's because their party left them.
sally j

Mount Sterling, KY

#19 Dec 1, 2012
ever one needs to start supporting the president obama and the democrats so they can fix the probelsm that bush and romney started. Things are better now than 4 years ago and it is becuse the democrats are fixing things.
understudy

Pikeville, KY

#20 Dec 2, 2012
sally j wrote:
ever one needs to start supporting the president obama and the democrats so they can fix the probelsm that bush and romney started. Things are better now than 4 years ago and it is becuse the democrats are fixing things.
Somebody's living in "La-La Land" and I think it's you. The national debt has increased by $6 trillion in 4 years. We are borrowing 40 cents of every dollar spent by the federal government. We are printing so much money and made money so cheap that interest rates are hitting record lows by the month. Nonetheless,it's still so hard to sell real estate that the owners have to put it up for sale at absolute auction just to move it (just look at the ads in the paper). The President continues to propose yearly budgets that spend $1 trillion more than we can take in. What spending does he want to cut? We don't know. He won't tell us. All he wants to do is raise taxes on people who are productive and give more handouts to the same people month-after-month, year-after-year, to maintain their unproductive existence. Students can now go to college on federal loans without any expectation of repaying any loan balance remaining after 25 years (so they won't bother to pay back a dime). I'm tired of paying for all the free stuff. We can't afford it.
brand x

Mount Sterling, KY

#21 Dec 2, 2012
sally j wrote:
ever one needs to start supporting the president obama and the democrats so they can fix the probelsm that bush and romney started. Things are better now than 4 years ago and it is becuse the democrats are fixing things.
And just how did Romney start anything he has never been president. And if you ever wake up you'll find out that Bush hasn't been president for four years. And with in those four years Obama hasn't fixed anything. So add that up four years of nothing plus four more = 8 years of nothing. Damn you need to stay off that crack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word Drop a word (Apr '10) 32 min 2twisted 4,071
dirty laundry 37 min CRS 10
mexicans (Sep '15) 50 min MrPumpkin 33
You Done Messed Up A-A-Ron! 1 hr MrPumpkin 1
Ya Done Messed Up A-A-Ron 1 hr MrPumpkin 1
Laura Tipton 1 hr MrPumpkin 22
walmart vests 3 hr annoyed employee 21

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages