lovedfilled-eyes

United States

#1 Nov 29, 2011
HEY! BRAD ALFORD AN TONY MARTIN will be playing at Chances on December 2,3 located Locust St in Mt Sterling. Now they need Tim Curtis to play with them. I remember when they played together as Black Water Band!
Well

West Liberty, KY

#2 Nov 29, 2011
lovedfilled-eyes wrote:
HEY! BRAD ALFORD AN TONY MARTIN will be playing at Chances on December 2,3 located Locust St in Mt Sterling. Now they need Tim Curtis to play with them. I remember when they played together as Black Water Band!
Now this explains why you walk funny.
lovedfilled-eyes

El Monte, CA

#3 Nov 29, 2011
Well wrote:
<quoted text>Now this explains why you walk funny.
not! Its called getting older! LOL!
Crystal

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Nov 29, 2011
I remember Blackwater; they played at New Circle Inn. Damn I'm old!
lovedfilled-eyes

United States

#5 Nov 29, 2011
Crystal wrote:
I remember Blackwater; they played at New Circle Inn. Damn I'm old!
Join the crowd!
pissss

United States

#6 Nov 29, 2011
Give it a break Brad is a has been and a bum, Tony is a piece of crap along with stoner Tim.
LMAO

United States

#7 Dec 1, 2011
So true...
old school

Richmond, KY

#8 Dec 2, 2011
Every time Iwent to cadillac ranch brad would play the same ole songs every night thats why I quit going he's getting to old to for this crap.He needs a real job.
band aid

Richmond, KY

#9 Dec 2, 2011
What happened to Whiskey River? They were playing at Lickers and I talked to them at the bar the other night and said they aint playing there anymore they are good
nonon

Bardstown, KY

#10 Dec 2, 2011
band aid wrote:
What happened to Whiskey River? They were playing at Lickers and I talked to them at the bar the other night and said they aint playing there anymore they are good
whiskey river is to good of a band to be playing in them nasty bars in mtsterling they are good
nogood

Pikeville, KY

#11 Dec 2, 2011
your stupid they suk and always have suked
jacob

Clay City, KY

#12 Dec 2, 2011
his wife comes to my house everyday and spends money. My dad wants to sleep with her but I made love to her from one end of her hummer to the other. I always thought nurses were made to take care of us but she really disappointed me but oh well she served the purpose but not to the fullest
Omg

United States

#13 Dec 13, 2011
jacob wrote:
his wife comes to my house everyday and spends money. My dad wants to sleep with her but I made love to her from one end of her hummer to the other. I always thought nurses were made to take care of us but she really disappointed me but oh well she served the purpose but not to the fullest
What does she spend money on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Tom in town 155,258
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min KY sugar tits 7,004
Men who be cheating 2 hr spine 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 131,106
walmart managers suck (Oct '10) 3 hr Maxine 147
Blonde walking by across main 10 hr Domingue 5
Help 11 hr Just wanna no 18

Mount Sterling Jobs

Mount Sterling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mount Sterling News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mount Sterling

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]