Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
21,361 - 21,380 of 26,210 Comments Last updated Yesterday
wtf

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

pikenative wrote:
Democrat!!!
Ohhhh, that was tough. Did you think that up all by yourself???
firstofthemonthe r

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

I wish I had Been There, when they Stepped on the Ladys Head, they would have had to Call 911, but that Election is Over, the Tea Bagger Won, must be something about those Military Bases, that People Mistakenly think the Rs Represent, this Election is about Ben Chandler, need to get them Corporate Republicans Out of KY! VOTE for Ben Chandler!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Why?--

Not only that,he is not our district nor desired person.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Why?--
Not only that,he is not our district nor desired person.
Get your ass back to Louisville numb nuts.
funny

Campton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>"thoe"
Lmfao
You dumbass.
You are as dumb as they come and you call some one a dumbass.lol........you have no respect for no one.i can not belive that you could even have one frind.I am a dem, but i am ashamed to tell that i am where you clam to be a dem, it gives all dem,s a bad name.you should grow up and treat people like you like to be treated in life.GREAT JOKES STEVE i love reading your jokes.have a good weekend every one.if WTF dont start acking like hes a human hell i mite just turn in to a rep,i do wish ron paul and gary johnson could have run as a team and if they had thats where this dem, vote and lots moore dem, votes would have went.
interesting

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

funny wrote:
<quoted text>You are as dumb as they come and you call some one a dumbass.lol........you have no respect for no one.i can not belive that you could even have one frind.I am a dem, but i am ashamed to tell that i am where you clam to be a dem, it gives all dem,s a bad name.you should grow up and treat people like you like to be treated in life.GREAT JOKES STEVE i love reading your jokes.have a good weekend every one.if WTF dont start acking like hes a human hell i mite just turn in to a rep,i do wish ron paul and gary johnson could have run as a team and if they had thats where this dem, vote and lots moore dem, votes would have went.
agree
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

funny wrote:
<quoted text>You are as dumb as they come and you call some one a dumbass.lol........you have no respect for no one.i can not belive that you could even have one frind.I am a dem, but i am ashamed to tell that i am where you clam to be a dem, it gives all dem,s a bad name.you should grow up and treat people like you like to be treated in life.GREAT JOKES STEVE i love reading your jokes.have a good weekend every one.if WTF dont start acking like hes a human hell i mite just turn in to a rep,i do wish ron paul and gary johnson could have run as a team and if they had thats where this dem, vote and lots moore dem, votes would have went.
Nice "spelling", you're definitely a Paul supporter and Paul's old campaign manager is DEFINITELY dead and died broke....
firstofthemonthe r

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

If 98% of us make less than 250 thousand a yr. there must be a lot of misguided People in this Country, I think that about 83% make less than 100 thousand, there is something I am Missing, it just dont make sence, that so many people could support Romney, maybe its the Polls, and the News, they Benifit, if it is close, they want the American People to think that we are split down the Middle, so things can just stay the same as it now! And all this shit coming down the road, they can do what they want! Truthfully, I would not want to be POTUS, when you look at Obamas Term, it is a Miracle that he has keep it close, between all the no win situations, he has been under an Electron Microscope, any wrong move the Rs are ready to Pounch, Fast and Furious, this Libya Deal, I can only imagine if he really did screw up!
BLAHBLAH

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Get your ass back to Louisville numb nuts.
Hey, wtf, I thought I told you to shut up.
yup

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

firstofthemonther wrote:
If 98% of us make less than 250 thousand a yr. there must be a lot of misguided People in this Country, I think that about 83% make less than 100 thousand, there is something I am Missing, it just dont make sence, that so many people could support Romney, maybe its the Polls, and the News, they Benifit, if it is close, they want the American People to think that we are split down the Middle, so things can just stay the same as it now! And all this shit coming down the road, they can do what they want! Truthfully, I would not want to be POTUS, when you look at Obamas Term, it is a Miracle that he has keep it close, between all the no win situations, he has been under an Electron Microscope, any wrong move the Rs are ready to Pounch, Fast and Furious, this Libya Deal, I can only imagine if he really did screw up!
Romney has support because the public is starting to see past the deception of the democrats and the liberal slanting media. I can list off the top if my head at least 20 instances in the past 4 years that the media failed to report a democratic mishap or deception. It's almost like we are in a country with a dictatorship where the news only reports the good things about one side and the bad about the other. The public is starting to wake up and see this. In the last debate Obama lied to America about his pension saying Romney's was much higher trying to make him look like the rich man who doesn't care when in fact Obama's pension is higher. Obama tries to make it appear its them against the rich. And the media has done a good job helping him. He also pointed out Romney's investments in China when in fact Obama himself has investments in China. Obama is a shady deceiving liar and he does it so much now that the media is having a hard time covering it up.
Toe Jam

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

So over this
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

funny wrote:
"acking like"

Please switch to Republican immediately you dummy.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney has support because the public is starting to see past the deception of the democrats and the liberal slanting media. I can list off the top if my head at least 20 instances in the past 4 years that the media failed to report a democratic mishap or deception. It's almost like we are in a country with a dictatorship where the news only reports the good things about one side and the bad about the other. The public is starting to wake up and see this. In the last debate Obama lied to America about his pension saying Romney's was much higher trying to make him look like the rich man who doesn't care when in fact Obama's pension is higher. Obama tries to make it appear its them against the rich. And the media has done a good job helping him. He also pointed out Romney's investments in China when in fact Obama himself has investments in China. Obama is a shady deceiving liar and he does it so much now that the media is having a hard time covering it up.
you can watch Faux News they lie for you Republitards all the time.

That will make you feel better.

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

funny wrote:
Why, thank you very much, my friend, I'm glad you enjoy them! Have a great day, too!!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

1. Only in America......can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.

2. Only in America......are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.

3. Only in America......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

4. Only in America......do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.

5. Only in America......do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.

6. Only in America......do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.

7. Only in America......do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.

8. Only in America......do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.

9. Only in America......do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well:'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.

10. Only in America......do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Only in America.... do morons like Stevie waste time on stupid stereotyping nonsense, rather than being productive.
firstofthemonthe r

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

The Liberal News, what a Joke, that is some more of that Reverse Sycology the Rs use, I guess thats why they are constantly attacking NPR Radio, those Andrew BrietBart kind of People, with their Fake Videos, People should run Rupert Murdock out of America, after what Fox News did in 2000 Election, but slowly people are begining to see the Truth, the Truth will Prevail, they see Fox for what it truly is, watch Current TV Ch 215 on Dish! If you want Truth! and NPR Radio!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Only in America.... do morons like Stevie waste time on stupid stereotyping nonsense, rather than being productive.
I'll have you know that I had 44 years of being "productive," and it has led me to where I am now, and that is being "comfortably retired," as we speak. I'll leave all that shit to you, my friend! Handle it!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

A Sunday school teacher asked her little children, as they were on the way to church service, "And why is it necessary to be quiet in church?"

One bright little girl replied, "Because people are sleeping."
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Reminds me of the sleeping giant America used to be,as the Japanese thought back at the time of WW2.

Now they are not asleep,they have chosen to be self indulgent,obsessed with their own pleasure,and generally just gone to hell in the old breadbasket.We will awake again,but let`s hope it does not take another Pearl Harbor!

The little girl was so correct,thanks Stevie!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Mount Sterling Forum right now

Search the Mount Sterling Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min The_Box 128,965
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min shish 147,020
Charlene Carpenter (Jul '09) 1 hr Whatever 33
No Time for Grimes! 1 hr thor 55
whens the fair 2 hr starts 2
rush to move 3 hr Geez 13
Please help 9 hr Maybelline 2
wreck on camargo rd. 23 hr wings 31
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mount Sterling Jobs

•••