Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26306 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#24179 Oct 22, 2012
Cool Hand Clem wrote:
Stevie,youre smarter than you look!
;-)
Ha-ha! That's just me getting up after not getting enough sleep!

Houston, TX

#24180 Oct 22, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Only in America.... do morons like Stevie waste time on stupid stereotyping nonsense, rather than being productive.
I've already explained things to you. Are you too dense to understand plain English?
wtf

Richmond, KY

#24182 Oct 22, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Reminds me of the sleeping giant America used to be,as the Japanese thought back at the time of WW2.
Now they are not asleep,they have chosen to be self indulgent,obsessed with their own pleasure,and generally just gone to hell in the old breadbasket.We will awake again,but let`s hope it does not take another Pearl Harbor!
The little girl was so correct,thanks Stevie!
Get out of here you pos Liar.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#24183 Oct 22, 2012
Old School wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as name calling makes you feel better. Stay classy my friend.
Stay stupid my ignorant little friend.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#24184 Oct 22, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already explained things to you. Are you too dense to understand plain English?
You explaining anything to me is a joke, just like you're a joke. Spending your vacation money in foreign countries, while Americans are suffering...Little Turd Blossom, YOU STINK !!! No wonder, you "support" another POS, who sends his money out of OUR country, hypocrite.
jim

Covington, KY

#24185 Oct 22, 2012
She had the right to just stay home, keep her big mouth shut. Should have had her head stomped.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#24186 Oct 22, 2012
You explaining anything to me is a joke, just like you're a joke. Spending your vacation money in foreign countries, while Americans are suffering...Little Turd Blossom, YOU STINK !!! No wonder, you "support" another POS, who sends his money out of OUR country, hypocrite.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#24187 Oct 22, 2012
jim wrote:
She had the right to just stay home, keep her big mouth shut. Should have had her head stomped.
Now aren't you a proud little pos.
Old School

Owensboro, KY

#24188 Oct 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Stay stupid my ignorant little friend.
Still classy. Typical lib.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#24189 Oct 22, 2012
Pretty funny, he write ignorant, THEN you answer !!??? Hey moron, good work !! LMAOROTFU~!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#24190 Oct 22, 2012
Pretty funny, he writes ignorant, THEN you answer !!??? Hey moron, good work !! LMAOROTFU~!

Houston, TX

#24191 Oct 23, 2012
A lady was walking down the street to work and as she passed by a pet shop, she saw a parrot on a perch next to the front door of the store. The parrot looked the lady up and down, as she walked past, and said "Hey! Lady! You are some kind of ugly!"

Well, the lady is furious! She just about pisses her pants, right there! Anyway, she stormed on past the store, and proceeded on to her workplace.

On the way home, she's walking back down the sidewalk, when she saw the same parrot and it again said to her, "Hey lady, you are really, reeeeaallly ugly!"
This got her really cranked up, but she was tired, and decided to go on home, for the day.

The next morning, once again, the same parrot saw her, and again said to her, "Hey lady, you are really, really, absolutely, freakin' ugly!"

This time, the lady was so enraged that she went into the store, found the manager, and warned im that she would not only sue the store, but she would also kill the bird.

The store manager apologized profusely, and promised her that he would make absolutely sure that the parrot didn't say it again. Also, he and the lady went to the parrot and he told the parrot that he would certainly die, the very next time he called her names.

That afternoon, when the lady walked past the store, on her way home from work, the parrot called to her, "Hey lady!"

She paused and said, "Yes? And what do you want this time?"

The bird looked at her, winked, and said, "You know."

Houston, TX

#24192 Oct 23, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>You explaining anything to me is a joke, just like you're a joke. Spending your vacation money in foreign countries, while Americans are suffering...Little Turd Blossom, YOU STINK !!! No wonder, you "support" another POS, who sends his money out of OUR country, hypocrite.
You seem to love turds, so why don't you run along now. You are little more that a speck of dog shit on my shoe - something I wipe off my shoe as I return to the Old Home Twenty to try to bring a smile to the lips of my many fans. You, on the other hand..... don't.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#24194 Oct 23, 2012

Poor, turd Blossom/little stevie, unoriginal and afraid of the truth...
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#24195 Oct 23, 2012
Slew,your entire State is going broke by taking care of the liberal view point and the illegals.And you want to rant about someone spending their life working and saving,then taking a trip back to the old Country?What a loser.

Get onto something worthwhile.You know you have the ability.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#24196 Oct 23, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Slew,your entire State is going broke by taking care of the liberal view point and the illegals.And you want to rant about someone spending their life working and saving,then taking a trip back to the old Country?What a loser.
Get onto something worthwhile.You know you have the ability.
You need to go to a State Institution for the terminally stupid.

lmfao
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#24197 Oct 23, 2012
If you want to "support" the old country, feel free to move back, America needs real Americans RIGHT NOW, now excuses and outsourcing....

And you pretend you're a patriot ??? NOPE !!!
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#24198 Oct 23, 2012
Yes,supported the Old Country.Did you see the movie "Braveheart" Did not support or send money for support of the I.R.A. Bad news when they blow up and murder people.

Yes,agree we do need real Americans now,support our great Constitution and this great Country.

That is why,right now,support Romney and Ryan,to support this great Country.Obama has been a failure.He had a big job to take on,but he has worsened the conditions of our middle class and poor.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#24199 Oct 23, 2012
Try to buy just "made in America" You will not find many items.But we can still try.Never was partial to Fords,but that is,at least,partially made in the U.S.of A.It also is not a gov`t motors.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#24200 Oct 23, 2012
If you want to "support" the old country, feel free to move back, America needs real Americans RIGHT NOW, now excuses and outsourcing....

And you pretend you're a patriot ??? NOPE, you're a mini-minded LOSER !!!!!!

Funny, YOU SUPPORT OUTSOURCING OUR MONEY AND JOBS !!!

YOUR OWN WORDS !!!

Obama supports American jobs/workers !!!
2012 ~!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min Wisdom of God 170,539
Certain woman 1 hr Rentmebaby 8
What happened to Will Toy 1 hr Not a fan 2
Cooper Standard 3rd Shift [email protected]#es 1 hr golden oldie 13
amber garrett 2 hr ignorant 3
Reward for Nicole Penix Vanzant (Feb '09) 5 hr Wonder 52
Pam Hocker 11 hr Someone out there 1

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages