Melanie Mann lawsuit against MCHS Sch...

Melanie Mann lawsuit against MCHS School Board

Posted in the Mount Sterling Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
lilly rogers

Richmond, KY

#1 Jan 27, 2012
Melanie sues School Board over Hobie not making Basketball Team. Our tax payers dollars
who

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Jan 27, 2012
is Hobie? How can someone sue because a kid doesn't make the team, in that case we all should sue!
who

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Jan 27, 2012
sad
What

Markham, IL

#5 Jan 27, 2012
If he might be a danger in any way to other children, he should never be allowed to be on the team! I don't care how much money his mom has and she is just making him a laughing stock! It's stupid!
birdman

United States

#6 Jan 27, 2012
Hobie can play ball ive seen him I don't blame her for sueing kid got done wrong
ol' roy

United States

#7 Jan 27, 2012
There are tons of kids who don't make the team, hobie is no different from them. If he didn't make the team, then he didnt make it. Plain and simple. If melanie thinks she can sue just because he didn't make it, then other parents would have already.
who

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Jan 27, 2012
To many times parents use their childs disability. If the child can play ball but he was not good enough to make the team, then thats the way it is. How does anyone know unless they seen him try out. Don't the disabled children have a sports program?

If not that would be something to bring to the schools attention and start one so others may be included in sports.

Perhaps it depends on the disability the child has!
Talented

Clay City, KY

#9 Jan 27, 2012
What wrote:
If he might be a danger in any way to other children, he should never be allowed to be on the team! I don't care how much money his mom has and she is just making him a laughing stock! It's stupid!
He isn't at all a threat, if you had seen him play before you would know. The kid can shoot BB and is one of the best pitchers MOCO has seen in a while. Go watch him, see for yourself. I heard he was playing on Saturdays at Gateway Christian putting up 20-30 a game. She must had a good reason.
Hootie Bootie

United States

#10 Jan 27, 2012
He has played ball for years and continues to play baseball. He is a very good athelete. If he was descriminated against because of his heart condition and the coaching staff was stupid enough to tell that then they deserve to be sued.
wethepeople

Georgetown, KY

#11 Jan 27, 2012
this kid is a athlete ive seen him play baseball for mchs he can flat out pitch a baseball
wethepeople

Georgetown, KY

#13 Jan 27, 2012
the doctor said he could play i know hobie well i actually play ball with him he plays baseball for mchs and is there best pitcher they have the kid got done wrong clearly he is lights out when i play with him.
seeing straight

Paris, KY

#14 Jan 27, 2012
Looks like the ball team is doin fine without him. Just cause your kid doesn't make a team you sue?? That's just plain stupid. I don't know who gave MM the idea that she'd even have a chance. Talk about him having emotional problems because he didn't make it, what she's doing to him is embarrassing. He's not emotionally distraught, he's out partying it up with his friends. Doesn't look to sad to me.
Draco

United States

#15 Jan 27, 2012
Get real. He's a decent baseball player, if he was cut from the baseball team, there might be something going on.
But he's just average, or a little below average basketball player. If you're not good enough to make it, you're just not good enough. No reason to sue over it.
But I can see him and Melanie getting on here writing some of this stuff, because they think he's alot better than what he is! Or maybe even Hobert, but I'm pretty sure he's not supposed to be around kids anyway, so he may stay out of it.
i know

Georgetown, KY

#16 Jan 27, 2012
hobie hall can ball you all are stupid average haha he is one of the best shooters ive seen seriously im not joking he can ball
dont care

Georgetown, KY

#17 Jan 27, 2012
he is one heck of a baseball i can say that much.
wow

Mount Sterling, KY

#19 Jan 27, 2012
If my child had a heart condition I would not want him any where near ball!
hobie

Georgetown, KY

#20 Jan 27, 2012
i was cleared to play basketball im in good health i play baseball for mchs im our ace i can play my hearts fine the people that doubt on this topic stuff come watch me play toma at 4:30 gateway christian church i bet i put up 30 at least wanna dog me come watch ull see for yourself what i can do then afterwards i bet you shut up
ol' roy

United States

#21 Jan 27, 2012
hobie wrote:
i was cleared to play basketball im in good health i play baseball for mchs im our ace i can play my hearts fine the people that doubt on this topic stuff come watch me play toma at 4:30 gateway christian church i bet i put up 30 at least wanna dog me come watch ull see for yourself what i can do then afterwards i bet you shut up
hobie, you didn't make it because the coaches obviously didn't think you were good enough. Let that ego go son.
Draco

United States

#22 Jan 27, 2012
hobie wrote:
We knew it was you on here talking about how good you are, you've got the same writing style as a couple of others making comments on here.
You have to take into consideration who you are playing against, on how many points you score. I've remember plenty of others playing at the Church, and scoring 20 or 30 points, and when you put them on the school team, and they score 2 or 4, if they got to play at all.
Does your mother, and her lawyer know you've been on here talking about how good you are?
hobie

Georgetown, KY

#23 Jan 27, 2012
ive said one thing on here clearly come watch me toma you wanna talk about my family too ill show you were that gets you too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Captain D's 26 min Rahali 13
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min Rahali 156,614
anyone know lonetta daniels? 41 min Lingle 21
floyd norton is a dead beat dad 47 min Broadway 2
Worst addicts in town 5 hr Gross 69
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 5 hr Josh 4,506
Amber at Cooper 6 hr Funny stuff 10

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages