newshoes

Georgetown, KY

#1 May 27, 2009
What ever happened to him? Does anyody know?
HE SUCKS

United States

#2 May 27, 2009
From what I heard he filed bankruptcy and owes alot of people, so hes probably in hiding!!
newshoes

Georgetown, KY

#3 May 27, 2009
I seriously doubt he's hiding. I heard he was in prison.
Heard

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 May 27, 2009
I heard him and Tony Stamatis are partners in a new business. I guess with all the money they stole from others they can afford it.
newshoes

Georgetown, KY

#5 Jun 1, 2009
Who the hell is tony stamatis? I've never heard of him. Matt never spoke of him.
LOL

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Jun 2, 2009
newshoes wrote:
Who the hell is tony stamatis? I've never heard of him. Matt never spoke of him.
his boyfriend or maybe cell mate in the future
just a guess
wondering

Clay City, KY

#7 Jun 3, 2009
which matt conley are you talking about?
lawn

Richmond, KY

#8 Jun 3, 2009
keep in mind there are 2 matt conley's (one might even be spelled 'conlee'). The younger, always a nice guy, 25 or so, class of '02 that ran the lawnscaping business. The older guy might be 27 or so, a bit more on the wilder side.
concerned

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Jun 3, 2009
Matt Conlee that ran the lawnscaping business is one of finest young men I know. He has always been a nice and polite boy when he was ever around me.
LOL

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Jun 8, 2009
concerned wrote:
Matt Conlee that ran the lawnscaping business is one of finest young men I know. He has always been a nice and polite boy when he was ever around me.
My mom feels the same about me too....So I dont blame you....I know the truth.
newshoes

Georgetown, KY

#11 Jun 9, 2009
I'm talking about the older and wilder Matt Conley not the landscaping one. I forgot there was two Matt Conleys.
another conlee

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Jun 19, 2009
newshoes wrote:
I'm talking about the older and wilder Matt Conley not the landscaping one. I forgot there was two Matt Conleys.
that one is in prison, la grange best i can remember
Concerned

Richmond, KY

#13 Jan 15, 2010
concerned wrote:
Anyone know if this one is in jail currently? Heard he is in trouble. Sure hope not.
sober

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Dec 6, 2013
To newshoes just curious where you got that name!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min River Tam 168,027
Victory Church 1 hr Lynn 4
brady thompson 1 hr hector brother 4
Brandi 1 hr Brandi who 2
ISO...certain female 1 hr hector brother 2
Daith 10 hr gtfo 11
Countryside Animal Hospital 13 hr Great vet 3

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages