message to Vickie Schmiki
citizen concerned

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Vickie, if you are a supporter for Powell, the best thing you can do is to stop replying to every comment made on here . Every time you try to defend a comment, you move that thread back to the top of the ladder . Not to mention that by you using the term "retarded" or "tardo" you are speaking about many special children and adults . That comment I'm sure would not look good in the eyes of the one you support since he is all about the children. You are making a fool of yourself by stooping to others level . Be the adult and stop
Vickie Shmickie

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Why you PEOPLE are victimizing a good man without any evidence. Did it ever occur to anyone Powell may have been the abused & not the abuser. BTW by starting another thread Citizen Concerned, you two are helping escalating the problem. This fine man Mr.Powell needs his honor defended. That's what I am here to do.
THECLOSER

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Vickie, let us know a little history on Mr Powell...Maybe we can all learn a little about him, other than all the rumors...I do not know his accomplishments in or out of the school system...Seems you know him well and must have something to add to help defend all these rumors.Dont rebut defend!!
Here the truth

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Jan 22, 2013
OK then why did randy manns nephew bring a hand gun to school and they picked up a rug and sweep the news under it i know that from reliable source There u go Vickie take for Mr.powell some more everyone knows what he done to his poor wife i feel sorry for her, and when i get done with him he will be so far in debt he will never get out and he wish never fried me!!!!!!!!! b*cth now whats come back, suck his penis i anymore i seen u vickie in his office there u go skank
bystander

Winchester, KY

#7 Jan 22, 2013
Closer Shmoser wrote:
<quoted text>Don't make the mistake that I know him, or am defending him.
If he was guilty of some of the things said on here, I would be the first one to say hit the road toad!
Thing is, these tardo's on here only tell lies, gossip, and rumors. I would like to hear facts, when you google him, all I see is some very impressive accomplishments on turning school systems around. So I'm pretty sure the tardo gossipers on here, are the lazy useless teachers he fired!!
I've read several of these threads now and I don't personally now Mr. Powell but I'm curious about all this so I'm gonna ask this Vickie person, how do you know it's not true?
Mr Popularity

Chicago, IL

#9 Jan 22, 2013
I googled him & found keep Joshua Powell in Union County a fb page of 50,000,000 likes. So tell me he's not a successful man. Check it for yourself if you don't believe me. How's this workin for you losers?
vickie smoochie

Chicago, IL

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Here the truth wrote:
OK then why did randy manns nephew bring a hand gun to school and they picked up a rug and sweep the news under it i know that from reliable source There u go Vickie take for Mr.powell some more everyone knows what he done to his poor wife i feel sorry for her, and when i get done with him he will be so far in debt he will never get out and he wish never fried me!!!!!!!!! b*cth now whats come back, suck his penis i anymore i seen u vickie in his office there u go skank
Baby if it feels good let him have his fun. After all I am sure he has a lot if tension he needs relieved. Why feel sorry for his wife he takes care of her. You wish your husband took care of you like Josh does his wife. Kristie is a beautiful intelligent sexy woman, every man is envious of any man with a woman like Kristie. Just sayin
Here the truth

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Jan 22, 2013
listen her b*tch if im ex teacher whats my name vickie dont know do u ur w*ore and u know powell done all this crap quit taking no good piece of s*it ok
good by tommrow wont job have little ms. vickie
vickie smoochie

Chicago, IL

#12 Jan 22, 2013
Here the truth wrote:
listen her b*tch if im ex teacher whats my name vickie dont know do u ur w*ore and u know powell done all this crap quit taking no good piece of s*it ok
good by tommrow wont job have little ms. vickie
FYI I still have my cushy job with fringe benefits, its protecting your assets & you can believe my assets are well worth my salary. LMAO as an afterthought I hope this isn't Josh's wife cause honey whoever you are not helping him with all your FYI. Cool if you were doing your job he wouldn't have fired you! LOL
Here the truth

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Jan 22, 2013
listen here u b*tch i was not fried from school im not josh wife im not ex teacher someone on here make u look like lair Josh powell knows what he done to his poor wife and kids and ur taking up for him vickie everyone knows, and everyone hates him so there u go ,i dont want to help him i tell u that now i hope they fire him form our school system
vickie smoochie

Chicago, IL

#15 Jan 22, 2013
Here the truth wrote:
listen here u b*tch i was not fried from school im not josh wife im not ex teacher someone on here make u look like lair Josh powell knows what he done to his poor wife and kids and ur taking up for him vickie everyone knows, and everyone hates him so there u go ,i dont want to help him i tell u that now i hope they fire him form our school system
I hope you weren't fried, LMAO but again that may explain why you are speaking in broken English a brain fry.LOL or you are trying to sound illiterate to cover your true identity, doesn't matter his wife is with him if any of this is true why would the woman stand by her man. I know it sounds cliche, YET Josh's wife agrees with the Tammy Wynette song. Kristie & Josh there isn't anything to the rumors just lot of jealousy from haters like you. Is it so wrong for people of the opposite sex to have deep friendships? I think not!
bystander

Winchester, KY

#16 Jan 22, 2013
Mr Popularity wrote:
I googled him & found keep Joshua Powell in Union County a fb page of 50,000,000 likes. So tell me he's not a successful man. Check it for yourself if you don't believe me. How's this workin for you losers?
Try 15 likes....here is the page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Keep-Joshua-Pow...
vickie smoochie

Chicago, IL

#17 Jan 22, 2013
Oh you are mistaken he has more than that, I think he is so sexy a manly man, the kind we women talk about at our bridge club lunches at the country club.He should have been a chippendale dancer. Oh my so embarrassed can't believe I said this out loud
bystander

Winchester, KY

#18 Jan 22, 2013
vickie smoochie wrote:
Oh you are mistaken he has more than that, I think he is so sexy a manly man, the kind we women talk about at our bridge club lunches at the country club.He should have been a chippendale dancer. Oh my so embarrassed can't believe I said this out loud
Oh but I can't be mistaken I've provided the link with the actual page and it clearly says 15 likes.
vickie smoochie

United States

#20 Jan 23, 2013
I don't know IF any of the rumors are true about the Powell's or Kristie, but if they are true all three of them certainly have issues & definitely needs psychological help. Powell himself being at the top of the list for a psychiatric evaluation.
What are you people of Montgomery County doing? These people are in charge of your children.

Instead of using topix for innuendos why not spend your energies somewhere more productive? Each person on topix needs to write a letter to the members of the Ky. Board of Education listing your grievances against Powell & Kristie. Anywrong doing ect. if there is an EPO, I would suggest attaching a copy of it also. I am posting the State Board members names & follow up with their individual addresses. I urge you to do this & then we can see if there is an wrongdoings.
FYI

United States

#21 Jan 23, 2013
Here is the list of State Board members, I urge everyone who feels there is wrongdoing at Montgomery County School system write these board members, check online for their individual addresses at the url I listed
http://education.ky.gov/kbe/memb/pages/kentuc...
Leo Calderon
Judy H. Gibbons
Robert King
Brigitte B. Ramsey
David K. Karem
Roger L. Marcum
Jonathan Parrent
Nawanna Barton Privett
William Twyman
Mary Gwen Wheeler
Oh no

Chicago, IL

#22 Jan 23, 2013
Mr Popularity wrote:
Those were all people from Montgomery county hoping he would stay there!!
FYI

United States

#23 Jan 23, 2013
He only had 15 likes & I would say he or his wife started the fb like page in hopes of his having enough support from the citizens to staying at his former job. Check it out the page was started on May 17 & immediately posted he had an interview with Montgomery County on the 18th. Something is fishy in Denmark just my opinion.
Suzy

Ashland, KY

#24 Jan 24, 2013
vickie smoochie wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI I still have my cushy job with fringe benefits, its protecting your assets & you can believe my assets are well worth my salary. LMAO as an afterthought I hope this isn't Josh's wife cause honey whoever you are not helping him with all your FYI. Cool if you were doing your job he wouldn't have fired you! LOL
Is it true Josh's wife Anna was married before? If so are all of the children Josh's or are they from a previous? marriage

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man on Plenty of Fish (Dec '10) 1 hr Tyrone 44
Dr. Powell (Apr '13) 1 hr Not so funny 24
older loose women 2 hr chris 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr SistaNoneYa 138,492
kyle caston 5 hr Kyles wife 4
living water church 6 hr what 24
Phil Rison 7 hr what 467
More from around the web

Mount Sterling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]