First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Nov 7, 2008
Tasha thompson is the biggest, nastiest, funkiest, ho, rat in montgomery co.
uhh

Phelps, KY

#2 Nov 7, 2008
Your point?
funny

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Nov 7, 2008
the apple doesnt fall far from the tree
HaHaHa

Georgetown, KY

#4 Nov 8, 2008
She is pretty freakin nasty.....she has got like 5 kids and doesn't take care of one of them!!!She is a sorry excuse for a mother but she just keeps poppin them out!
Blk Barbie

Frankfort, KY

#5 Nov 26, 2008
Don't be too quick to judge someone. I consider Tasha as family and I think she can be a bitch at times but that's just Tasha. Pretty sure if the comments was made to her face that she would probably try to whoop your ass.LOL Everybody has a story and if you don't know her story then you shouldn't judge her. Make peace not war!!
Sure

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Nov 26, 2008
ddhunter wrote:
Tasha thompson is the biggest, nastiest, funkiest, ho, rat in montgomery co.
you left out crack dealing
Who is she

Cleveland, GA

#7 Nov 26, 2008
Where does this girl work?
Correct

Georgetown, KY

#8 Nov 26, 2008
Work? she doesn't know the meaning of the word! She deals drugs and draws welfare!
That sounds great

Cleveland, GA

#9 Nov 26, 2008
Does she date some guy named woody
Oh Please

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Nov 26, 2008
Blk Barbie wrote:
Don't be too quick to judge someone. I consider Tasha as family and I think she can be a bitch at times but that's just Tasha. Pretty sure if the comments was made to her face that she would probably try to whoop your ass.LOL Everybody has a story and if you don't know her story then you shouldn't judge her. Make peace not war!!
Considering her as family is all well and good, but, teach her how to take responsibility for her own family..meaning her kids. She has what 5 or 6 now, and she doesn't take care of any of them...lol...Her story,,,well,k I'm sure i can sum it half way up. She lays up or down with different men every 9 t0 18 months, gets pregnant and has babies for WE THE PEOPLE to take care of.

Nathan's father, her oldest son, did the right thing by taking the boy and raising him. I think getting her out of his life was the best thing they could've done. The other 2 are with there grandma in Paris, and I think it;s a shame the way she makes promises to those kids and then break there hearts. They don't even wanna go with her when she does actually show up to ge them. One stays with Rhonda taul and her mom, and if it wasn't for them, there's no telling where he would be. They will have him trained and well-mannered, then he'll go see Tasha and come back off the dang chain. Poor Helen, her auntie has the little girl, God bless you Helen, and my heart goes out to you. Now, this last one, that she claims belongs to Blue, should be kicked in her ass for that one...Bless Christie Jouett for taking care of that one most of the time.
Oh Please

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Nov 26, 2008
Now that's a story....and every chance she gets she is always trying to fight blue's wife..yes his wife....i think he has told her that he isnot going to leave the wife, but every chance, she is trying to fight her, so sad. Blue is playing both you tricks, get a life, take care of your kids, and drop that zero. Sure he is making fast money doing what he does, but, what happens when the fast money runs out, and it will. What happens when he gets some real time behind bars, and he will.
curious

Atlanta, GA

#12 Nov 26, 2008
ok, does this chick hang out at the bars. I don't know if this is the girl who won't leave my friend j. alone. Is she crazy?
Oh Please

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Nov 26, 2008
curious wrote:
ok, does this chick hang out at the bars. I don't know if this is the girl who won't leave my friend j. alone. Is she crazy?
lol..that's to funny, she might hang anywhere where there is men, booze, drugs and Blue..lol...
who

Richmond, KY

#14 Nov 26, 2008
who is "blue"? i've never heard of that person before.
curious

Atlanta, GA

#15 Nov 26, 2008
what does she look like, instead of "nasty ho." Like really give me details. Is she around 35?
NoNo

Georgetown, KY

#16 Nov 26, 2008
I won't give Blue's real name on here but he has a black guy and yes he sells drugs but he is still a good person at heart, it's just all he has ever known. His wife is a good one to put up with all this shit, and has a DNA test be done, cause that child could be anybodys and I mean anybody's! She needs to have her tubes tied and quit making babies that she can't support of even love for that matter! I just don't get why you would keep on getting pregnant knowing you aren't gonna take care of them, it's a shame! Some of those kids will end up in foster care before it's over with. She's lucky she's got people who love them and support them, cause she ain't worth a f@&k! She knew he was married and he isn't going to leave his wife, even though she should leave him. He's been to jail before and it seems to me he wouldn't want to go back, he has potential but doesn't use it! Tasha is mixed, real light skin, black curly hair, a little on the heavy side. She's really not ugly and can be cute when she is fixed up and she is younger like 23 or 24.
Who is she

Dawsonville, GA

#17 Nov 28, 2008
Does she work at Quality Cabinets and date a guy named woody. Does she have a brother named shawn and jonathon
Wrong

Georgetown, KY

#18 Nov 28, 2008
NO, that is Tiffany Thompson! Tasha does not work, she is a low life loser! She usually hangs out up on Dubois hill! She's mixed, her hair is black and curly, she is kinda fat, I don't know she's younger. But the one you are referring to is Tiffany not Tasha
BABY CAKES

Franklin, OH

#19 Nov 28, 2008
Blk Barbie wrote:
u r nasty too Blk Barbie
Nasty

Mount Sterling, KY

#20 Nov 29, 2008
WOW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St Joes newborn drug testing in Mt sterling 4 min The wife 8
Shaun Perkins 6 min Family knows 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min Calhoun 159,596
Has anyone illegally claimed your children on t... (Mar '11) 5 hr Mel 211
Kristina hicks 6 hr Ricky 11
sara palmer overdosed (Apr '10) 10 hr A fool 28
Eric craig and Jackie lykins 11 hr Hellor 4

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages