Basketball Junkie

Waterloo, Canada

#1 Nov 18, 2010
I went to watch the Blue and White game Tuesday night and I will point out a few things I saw.

Omar Pruitt will be one of the best players in the region this year. He is a tough basketball player. I think his only weakness is his speed.
Brandon Fruith is a good player who will help Omar. I like the effort he gives and he seems to have a very good attitude.
I think the rest of the players are young and in a couple of years could be a Contender for the Regional Crown. I was pleasantly surprised by the talent we have. One player in poticular was the point guard on the Freshman team. I don't remember his name but he had more moves than than any guard other than pruitt I have ever seen. His number was 14 and someone said he was from Clark County. He was fun to watch and I definitely will keep my eyes on him. Over all I think we will be fine and after this year I think the Region is wide open if they move the Region from Mason County. If not they will win it every year.
MCHS Girl

Richmond, KY

#2 Nov 18, 2010
I agree about Omar and he is a very special player. Number 14 is Thomas and he is talented and should be a good player when he grows up. lol. He is a good kid! Mason will never give up the Regional Tournament and they will be in the mix every year as long as they get that home cooking.
Basketball Junkie

Warwick, RI

#3 Nov 18, 2010
Yes , that is his name. He drove the lane like he was goinh for a lay up and then before let go of the ball he whipped it out to a player for a three pointer. He is little but he is going to be a good one if he keeps his head on straight.
wrong name

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Nov 19, 2010
I think you are talking about Connor. Connor has a bright future and played awesome at the blue white night on Tuesday. He is a great shooter and quicker than a cat. We will be hearing a lot about him in years to come.
freshmen

United States

#5 Nov 19, 2010
Junkie
Dude they played middle school kids of course he looked good. He is 2 years older then them. I would hold off on the district Prediction. being the best in moco doesn't mean awhole lot. even If he is the best it take more then 1 man to win a team sport.
paul

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Dec 4, 2010
hobie hall got done wrong at mchs coach greiser done him wrong he is one hell of a ball player right next to omar but the coaches alwayz had it n for him now he is not playing thats bs.
rest of the story

Willowbrook, IL

#10 Dec 12, 2010
The story I heard was that Hobie didn't even try out this year.
paul

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Dec 16, 2010
The update on this story is that hobie hall is the number three ranked player in kba this year. He's one hell of a ball player. he had a breath taking dunk and 33 points last night in their season opener against Bell co.
Johnny Nester

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Dec 16, 2010
I agree with redneck Bill and paul. I saw hobie cram over my son jordy. jordy is a tremendous ball player so somethin is up when that happens. bad mamerjammer
Coach G

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Dec 16, 2010
All my players are great. They show dedication and commitment. We really missed out on hobie hall. He would be our go to guy right next to Omar.
King Cardinals

Winchester, KY

#16 Dec 17, 2010
Hobie will you quit writing about your self. You whine like a baby! Your not a ball player! You throw 89 mph. I can't wait until we play you because we will destroy you. I hope you pitch because we will be hitting that 65 mph fast ball all day long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stewart Creekmoore is OUT 4 min Hate him 1
Chicken sh?? Pos 26 min Say what 3
Travis Chambers 47 min crazy 4
drug dealer 58 min Renee 21
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Cognac OBrien 160,482
Movie filmed in Mount Sterling.... (Jun '11) 8 hr Kim 9
prostitutes 9 hr Helen 5

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages