just wandering

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Sep 11, 2010
hear that little ronnie centers was a damn theif. he lives on calk lake road, watch your stuff..
dowhat

United States

#2 Sep 18, 2010
just wandering wrote:
hear that little ronnie centers was a damn theif. he lives on calk lake road, watch your stuff..
Thats my brother, Look me up if ya got a problem punk!!!
no one

United States

#4 Oct 6, 2010
Him and brandon becraft ! Take anything sittin around
girlfriend

Cynthiana, KY

#5 Nov 29, 2010
who the hell is brandon becraft?????? nobody has a clue who tht is.. get ur shit straight
joker

Pikeville, KY

#6 Nov 30, 2010
yeah ronnie centers a thief alright.. he will snort anything sittin around to.. Doep head explains him
becky

Cynthiana, KY

#7 Nov 30, 2010
joker wrote:
yeah ronnie centers a thief alright.. he will snort anything sittin around to.. Doep head explains him
lol... tht happens 2 be my boyfriend joker!!!! and he might have done stupid shit when e was young but he is doing great now... he dont steal and he aint a dope head...
abc

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 May 11, 2011
Bull Shit! He is a thief! But he will get caught one day! But yes, watch your stuff and his girlfriend is a thief too!
know them boys

Pikeville, KY

#9 May 12, 2011
Ronnie & brother Timmy has always been thief's i doubt that they have changed. but their is always the hope that it mite happen.
bull hockey

Maysville, KY

#10 May 13, 2011
becky ronnie centers is a theif he has stole from his own family, more than once know this for a fact, if he was a man he would make it right. one day he will get what is coming to him................
well

Maysville, KY

#11 May 13, 2011
seems like you all know them too.
trash

United States

#12 May 25, 2011
He is in jail thank god becky need to be there too
whowasit

Richmond, KY

#13 May 25, 2011
what is he in jail for?
trash

United States

#14 May 26, 2011
Robbery of nells food mart in jville at knife point and three houses robbed in call lake two houses he robbed were kin to him so thank god he is gone. He got doing the neddle him and Becky both I know because im kin to his junkie ass.
trash

United States

#15 May 26, 2011
Him his sorry dad Timmy and Nancy are all trash dope head draw checks to by dope.and poor Nancy looks like a hound dog the whole family hates her too she won't work she just lays up on mamas like the rest the junkies. She thinks we like her but nobody does

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
house on fire 49 min so...true 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min Khatru 143,062
Management at KDMK 2 hr tabby 5
who owns 412 Jackson St? 9 hr Looking 2
walmart managers suck (Oct '10) 13 hr Yvonne 280
Fastlane 14 hr Unhappy parent 2
Mustang Baseball 14 hr Unhappy parent 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages