First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Temp

Clear Lake, IA

#1 Dec 12, 2010
I recently started at Nestle and was wondering when they have their random drug tests do they test the temps as well? I still can't believe I passed the saliva test at Adecco lol.
Jim

Waco, KY

#2 Dec 13, 2010
There is no saliva test, it's a piss test.
well

United States

#3 Dec 16, 2010
Temp wrote:
I recently started at Nestle and was wondering when they have their random drug tests do they test the temps as well? I still can't believe I passed the saliva test at Adecco lol.
they need to check for alchohol on the employees cuz some drink before they go to work
Mona

Kendall, WI

#4 Jun 16, 2011
What kind of test do they do? Urine/hair?

“unapologetically liberal”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#6 Jun 20, 2011
if you were clean you wouldn't have to worry about this. Please quit your job and give it to someone who isn't a doper!
Common sense

Grayson, KY

#7 Jun 20, 2011
Temp wrote:
Its called a RANDOM test for a reason moron, so you won't know when it is. Stay clean and you won't have to worry about shit like drug tests.
well

United States

#8 Jul 23, 2011
well wrote:
<quoted text>they need to check for alchohol on the employees cuz some drink before they go to work
is that why kathy purvis & donnie myers got fired?? i heard they both got fired at nestle.. was they screwin on the job?? or were they busted for drugs and or alcohol???? or they get caught her giving him a blow job??? hahahahahhahaha!!!! they both are dumb a***s

Location hidden

#9 Jul 23, 2011
Common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Its called a RANDOM test for a reason moron, so you won't know when it is. Stay clean and you won't have to worry about shit like drug tests.
absolutely agree
2nyght

Galt, CA

#10 Jan 20, 2012
i will be taking a test for nestle by adecco
does any 1 know what to look for.?

Location hidden

#11 Jan 20, 2012
2nyght wrote:
i will be taking a test for nestle by adecco
does any 1 know what to look for.?
to not get that job if you're dirty and you shouldn't get it if you get all buttered up on anything even weed.
moietvous

Summerville, SC

#12 Jan 20, 2012
Why don't you show up for work late, drunk, high, wired, and incoherent every day? Then, you wouldn't have to worry about being drug tested. Once they realize you're fried all the time, they'll fire you and you can go back on public assistance and no longer have to bother with working for a living or being a responsible person making some contribution to society other than simply taking up space.
2nyght

Galt, CA

#13 Jan 21, 2012
Dreas wrote:
<quoted text>to not get that job if you're dirty and you shouldn't get it if you get all buttered up on anything even weed.

i was told i be taking so,me type of written test, only the high
scores be moving forward!! stopped weed 20+ yrs. ago and alchol
7 yrs or so, but i love to gamble.. anyways last time i applied
for a job was 1997 all these online job search sucks>>
peate

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jan 21, 2012
yes
Long

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Jan 21, 2012
2nyght wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to learn how to talk too! "I be" never goes together!

Location hidden

#16 Jan 23, 2012
2nyght wrote:
<quoted text>
then you shouldn't have a problem as I believe they only do drug tests but gambling as the same effect on the body as any other addiction. Gambling addicts have the highest suicide rate among all the other addicts.

Since: Dec 09

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

#17 Jan 23, 2012
They do background and credit checks on some people to I hear, I know they have fired some within two or three weeks when I worked there because something came up in their background, or so I was told.

They do hire people that have had a criminal history though, just don't lie to them, it will come back to bite you later if you do.

The don't like horseplay or any kind of harassment. You can not say anything about race, females, homosexuals or who is involved with who. Also they take a funny stand on drugs, if you are addicted and you go to them they will help you stop through one of their programs, if they catch you in a drug test and you have not told them before hand, they will fire you.

If someone is using drugs and you see it, the best thing is to not say anything, HR don't want to hear it, they already know who is using and dealing in most cases.

One almost got himself killed one night, I made a comment to HR about it and he HR told me to shut my mouth. That seems to be what they want, ignore everything else and just do your job.

Since: Dec 09

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

#18 Jan 23, 2012
If you have any problems go to your team leader and let him handle it. HR in most cases is useless and they will end your job if they feel you make to much work for them, they HR are strictly there for the company.

Some team leaders are pretty good toward their associates, others are extremely hard to deal with, some have a god like view of themselves. At least one team leader if he is still there is a sociopath.

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

The best thing you can do is stay out of all the drama and don't get involved with some of the people there, you will see what I mean after you have been working for awhile.
tolerate Ambiguity

Maple Heights, OH

#19 Aug 20, 2013
Dreas wrote:
if you were clean you wouldn't have to worry about this. Please quit your job and give it to someone who isn't a doper!

They need to make a test for wet blankets. what do you think?
Neighbor

Columbus, OH

#21 Oct 26, 2014
I find it funny how some people can be such angry idiots. Assuming somebody who smokes weed also goes to work high is a big stretch. Just because people drink alcohol at night or on weekends does not lead me to believe they are drinking before/during work. So much ignorance. If people are friendly and do their job well, who are you to criticize them for what they do on their own time.
Idc3425

Peoria, AZ

#23 Sep 10, 2015
moietvous wrote:
Why don't you show up for work late, drunk, high, wired, and incoherent every day? Then, you wouldn't have to worry about being drug tested. Once they realize you're fried all the time, they'll fire you and you can go back on public assistance and no longer have to bother with working for a living or being a responsible person making some contribution to society other than simply taking up space.

Before you start talking mad s**t about things you obviously have no clue what you are talking about at all I highly recommend you just keep your mouth shut. People like you are by far the most annoying waste of space on this planet. All you do is judge people on what they do when most of those stoners you talk s**t about all the time are out there making way more money they you ever will cause while your stuck shut in your brain they are exploring the world with new ideas and different ways on thinking about how to go about things. Sadly you would never know what it would be like to be an intelligent non waste of space because your too busy judging others and being one of the biggest waste of spaces on this planet and people like you are disgusting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Rodney Slone 160,487
David hedges snitching (Jul '13) 4 hr Anon 15
Who knows David Hedges? (Dec '10) 4 hr Anon 4
Chicken sh?? Pos 6 hr For heaven sakes 5
Quit looking in my windows 6 hr tommy 3
burns when i pee 6 hr aintsmait 1
something smells 6 hr tacohell 1

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages