nowhereman

Franklin, OH

#1 Dec 30, 2008
Is the Kev man out of town?
BARNES

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Dec 30, 2008
Got sent down to do 5yrs. Piece of shit pillhead thief deserves it. That is the least he deserves. Loser!!!!!!!!!!
lady bird

Lexington, KY

#3 Jun 16, 2009
Takes a pillhead to Know a pillhead. Wander what you deserve. Id say what ever it is, You will be getting it sooner than you think.
A Friend

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Jun 16, 2009
i hear that they sent him to rehab
wondering

Lexington, KY

#5 Jun 17, 2009
let the one with no sin cast the first stone. If Kev is doing good then praise god. I know alot of people that deserve what they get but hes in rehab by grace. something none of us deserve according to the word of God, but he gives it to us freely. If we got caught for some of the crap that weve done we would be in prison to. I think if someone is trying to get there life back, then at least there doing something good. Anything good is better than what he use to do. If you read this Kev keep your head up and dont pay attention to what the people who are to week to do anything with there life have to say. God is in your favor not there's.
kevs gf

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Jun 17, 2009
wondering wrote:
let the one with no sin cast the first stone. If Kev is doing good then praise god. I know alot of people that deserve what they get but hes in rehab by grace. something none of us deserve according to the word of God, but he gives it to us freely. If we got caught for some of the crap that weve done we would be in prison to. I think if someone is trying to get there life back, then at least there doing something good. Anything good is better than what he use to do. If you read this Kev keep your head up and dont pay attention to what the people who are to week to do anything with there life have to say. God is in your favor not there's.
thank you for that. for the rest of you negative people, where he is is none of your business!!! he is doing extremely well!!! he's a different person!!!u should be happy for who he is now and stop talking about what he used to be. believe it or not people actualy do change
stay strong

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Jun 17, 2009
he always has been a good guy until he got mixed up in the mess of drugs which can happen to anyone. yes people can change, because i have and know that if i can do it anyone can. everyone makes mistakes but only a few learn from them and become a better person. keep up the good work and good luck on the road to recovery it is a tough one but Kevin is strong enough to make it. he has a really good family and with their support he can do even better.
forgiveness

Evansville, IN

#8 Jun 17, 2009
kevs gf wrote:
<quoted text>thank you for that. for the rest of you negative people, where he is is none of your business!!! he is doing extremely well!!! he's a different person!!!u should be happy for who he is now and stop talking about what he used to be. believe it or not people actualy do change
I forgive everyone on this forum for the bad spelling and grammar. If someone truly changes they confess first and foremost to God he forgives all. Secondly, forgive all the people that you have hurt and tell the truth. This is the meaning of huge meaning being a big person to say, "I am sorry."If someone really is trying to make a new life they would not hang on to someone from the past gf.
Be Encouraged

Ashland, KY

#9 Jun 18, 2009
Hey Kevin..This is your cousin who came to see you last year when you were at MCRJ...I am glad to hear that you are doing good..

I have been Praying for you and will continue to Pray for you...Maybe we will see you at HOPE again when you are finished with this process..

Keep the FAITH...You can Make it through this Valley.
hey

AOL

#11 Jun 19, 2009
Don't be bothered bye the idiots here HELL since i left Ky. Everybody there has issues with pills. Just get away.
Help

United States

#12 Oct 4, 2012
Fghytvb
bubba

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Oct 4, 2012
what the hell does that mean
feel ya

Bellevue, WA

#14 Oct 4, 2012
kevin is a good guy just been threw alot like the rest of us, no matter were he is rehab or prison he knows what mistakes led him there and the steps to do something different.. prayers goin up for u kevin
grow up

Winchester, KY

#15 Oct 4, 2012
praying for change for so many in this town. focus on your babies, instead of drugs and trying to be cool in front of others. i wish these people realize how much better they look and can talk when they are off the drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jon kelly johnson (Jan '13) 59 min Unhappy parent 3
drugs at cooper standard (Jun '13) 1 hr Ex cooper 21
Management at KDMK 2 hr Hahaha 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr uMoron 143,147
Cheap House/Trailer for Rent/Sale?? (Jul '11) 2 hr Adolfin 97
geoffrey catchings (May '09) 4 hr erbody 18
nestle 5 hr lisa 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages