Tell me please

Georgetown, KY

#1 Jun 15, 2011
Please post any Doctors name whom you think over prescribes pain pills. I will see that the names get to the proper agency. We must as a community try to remove any and all sources of pills which can be sold to our children. Thanks and serious replies only.

“Cougar Bait”

Since: Jun 11

United States

#2 Jun 16, 2011
Brenda Drennen
wondering

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Jun 16, 2011
This is a way for some to try and ruin good Doctors. Find a more discreet way to get you information.

shame on you!
Tell Me Please

Georgetown, KY

#4 Jun 17, 2011
Only serious posts. Brenda Drennen is a arnp and cannot prescribe schld 2. So please only serious posts.
dog paw

United States

#5 Jun 17, 2011
Someone's just trying to get pills.
wow wheres this

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Jun 17, 2011
Feds raid office of northern Ky. doctor

The Associated Press

Posted: 10:44am on Jun 17, 2011; Modified: 11:33am on Jun 17, 2011

DRY RIDGE, Ky.ó Law enforcement has raided a doctor's office in northern Kentucky, but no arrests were made.

Drug Enforcement Administration agent Russ Neville told The Kentucky Enquirer that the raid Thursday morning was the result of an eight-month investigation into prescriptions for oxycontin and other narcotics being dispensed at the office in Dry Ridge.

He said the sheriff had noticed the clinic had an unusual amount of traffic.

Neville says agents talked to staff and took 15 to 20 boxes of patient files, which will be reviewed to determine whether any laws were broken.

Information from: The Kentucky Enquirer, http://www.nky.com
walter

United States

#7 Jun 17, 2011
what about that suboxone that some of them give out?
ricko

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Jun 17, 2011
suboxone clinics help, better to help pill heads than to let them continue.
umm

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Jun 17, 2011
Tell Me Please wrote:
Only serious posts. Brenda Drennen is a arnp and cannot prescribe schld 2. So please only serious posts.
yes she can
give me a break

Olive Hill, KY

#10 Jun 17, 2011
You are only asking for these doctors names so that you can find out which doctor is going to give YOU the most pain medication! Anybody who reads this, don't give this pillhead any doctors names! You need to get a freakin' life and get off the pills! You are pathetic!
Open your eyes dude

Georgetown, KY

#11 Jun 18, 2011
dog paw wrote:
Someone's just trying to get pills.
How do you know? You are totally clueless. Seriously, the problem with drugs needs to be dealt with beginning with the 'legal' drug pushers with the prescription pads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min Notourguyanymore 170,481
Gearld Walton 1 hr Just asking 7
Divorce 1 hr Shelia 3
Reward for Nicole Penix Vanzant (Feb '09) 2 hr CloseFriend 48
Roy Moore 2 hr Abe 39
E&J Auction / crooked auction? (Mar '09) 4 hr Almosthome 96
we now itís you 5 hr eraser 13

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages