Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 151667 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#88465 Oct 12, 2012
Known fact wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not false witness. It is a fact: 6935Who is this Chester you refer to? I don't know him. I hope he does not fit the description you gave. I know for sure I do not! My religion is based on love, first love for the true God of the universe and love for my neighbor.
*sigh*

Since: Feb 12

El Dorado Hills, CA

#88467 Oct 12, 2012
rogerThat wrote:
End Time America :--2013, 2014 FOREWARNINGS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =i85wD5RVxaIXX&list=UU8Qo1 8rshzw6bdvE-X2Hc0Q&index=1 &feature=plcp
Halloween party ideas?
Known fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#88469 Oct 12, 2012
Isa. 40:26:“Raise your eyes high up and see. Who has created these things? It is the One who is bringing forth the army of them even by number, all of whom he calls even by name. Due to the abundance of dynamic energy, he also being vigorous in power, not one of them is missing.”(The stars are grouped into galaxies and move in relation to one another, even though the characteristics of the individual stars differ. The planets move with precision timing, in assigned orbits. The electrons found in every atom of every element also have orbits. And the structure of all matter follows mathematical patterns that are so consistent that it was possible for scientists to predict the existence of certain elements before they actually discovered them. All of this gives evidence of extraordinary organization.)

El Dorado Hills, CA

#88470 Oct 12, 2012
Known fact wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not false witness. It is a fact: 6935Who is this Chester you refer to? I don't know him. I hope he does not fit the description you gave. I know for sure I do not! My religion is based on love, first love for the true God of the universe and love for my neighbor.
You would have better chance of converting chester (aka YAA)by just using bible verses rather than copy and pasting from watchtower articles.

Chester (aka YAA) needs to repent of his babylonian worship as you believe. I will watch with interest to see if you put forth the same effort as you do for atheist, but so far see that you only are partial to converting atheist to your beliefs.

I thought JW would treat all gods people as equals and needing salvation. I see only extreme efforts placed on atheists and hardly any on converting other false worshippers of the wild beast you talk of. I'm puzzed by your efforts.

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#88471 Oct 12, 2012
Creation wrote:
http://www.conservapedia.com/A theism_and_communism
Both are one and the same. Atheism and Communism.
The cry of desperation. You know that there is nothing worthy in your cult so you try to defame with nonsense.

El Dorado Hills, CA

#88472 Oct 12, 2012
Known fact wrote:
Isa. 40:26:“Raise your eyes high up and see. Who has created these things? It is the One who is bringing forth the army of them even by number, all of whom he calls even by name. Due to the abundance of dynamic energy, he also being vigorous in power, not one of them is missing.”(The stars are grouped into galaxies and move in relation to one another, even though the characteristics of the individual stars differ. The planets move with precision timing, in assigned orbits. The electrons found in every atom of every element also have orbits. And the structure of all matter follows mathematical patterns that are so consistent that it was possible for scientists to predict the existence of certain elements before they actually discovered them. All of this gives evidence of extraordinary organization.)
Yes,but that does not explain why God has no beginning or end. Just because the bible says that does not make God real. No evidence other than the thousands of relgions based on false beliefs make it so and that is not evidence but faith and hope that you are right.

You do believe that only Jehovah witnesses have the true interpetation of the bible do you not?

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#88473 Oct 12, 2012
Known fact wrote:
So your god destroyed the tower od babel because he feared us but let us put up the Hubble telescope and send space craft out of the galaxy??? I know that the knowledge that we will no longer exist is a hard reality but would not drugs be better than self delusion?

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#88474 Oct 12, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,but that does not explain why God has no beginning or end. Just because the bible says that does not make God real. No evidence other than the thousands of relgions based on false beliefs make it so and that is not evidence but faith and hope that you are right.
You do believe that only Jehovah witnesses have the true interpetation of the bible do you not?
If there is some super being it will not be the god they envision
Creation

Winchester, KY

#88475 Oct 12, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>The cry of desperation. You know that there is nothing worthy in your cult so you try to defame with nonsense.
What a Knucklehead you are.
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#88476 Oct 13, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>lmao, did you do your grandmother, you are one sick christian, no wonder you mention grannies so much. I was apologizing to all topix posters for posting to that other religious nut "zany in a suit" it dam sure was not to your lying ass, you are the scum I scrap off my shoes when I get back from the cow pasture, christian my ass, you are one sick person, and it shows in your posts.
I could continue, but
I think we've hit some ground that is unproductive..
as your posts show, you have some issues!
Seek help... Please...
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#88477 Oct 13, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
O.K., you have added mormons and catholics to your list. I think you must have a larger list than that? So esstentially even though the mormons and catholics have repented in their own christian way of believing the bible, you see them as condemned.
You just made my point.
The point is...
They are NOT Christians!
They both go against what the Bible teaches!
Both were meantioned in the Bible as anti-Christ...
Changing Laws, and times...
Preaching "Another" Gospel of Christ...
And Many more... yet they carry the Bible, and read it not!
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#88478 Oct 13, 2012
By the book wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying prior to the baby jesus all man went to hell.. Gee, that is one mean cruel god you got there.
Maybe...
You should have read the book a lil more, as
your understanding, or comprehension is lacking!
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#88479 Oct 13, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
He already admitted that he sucks. Is that the reason he is not pro choice?
"Sucked" Past tenths!
The Lord you deny cleansed me of my sins, and
taken all my UN-natural desires away from me...
Now, I am Justified, Just-as-IF-I'd-never-sinned!
That is why I'm against EVERY Godless act, as in
the Gay church thinking They can still be gay, and be Christian too!
It don't work that way!
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#88480 Oct 13, 2012
Creation wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RC1xgS1XGSgXX
That is funny!
He just told the two million buyers of his book, that
they are chumps for believing he had anything to deliver!
Thanks!

“See how you are?”

Earth

#88481 Oct 13, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>The point is...
They are NOT Christians!
They both go against what the Bible teaches!
Both were meantioned in the Bible as anti-Christ...
Changing Laws, and times...
Preaching "Another" Gospel of Christ...
And Many more... yet they carry the Bible, and read it not!
Aside from the fact that Catholics are the ones who assembled the Bible...
So Biden and Ryan are Catholic and Romney is Mormon... That leaves Obama as the only guy on the ticket who is protestant, or as you would put it - CHRISTIAN. LOL! Who ya gonna vote for, YaA?

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#88482 Oct 13, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>"Sucked" Past tenths!
The Lord you deny cleansed me of my sins, and
taken all my UN-natural desires away from me...
Now, I am Justified, Just-as-IF-I'd-never-sinned!
That is why I'm against EVERY Godless act, as in
the Gay church thinking They can still be gay, and be Christian too!
It don't work that way!
From your comments, and the hate you harbor it is evident that your "soul" is far from clean and that you still have desires that you mow suppress causing you to resent those who realize that they have a dark side and grasp it embrace it and accept themselves.
Self hate is not healthy YAA and your cult is fostering your self loathing.
Please seek professional help and the medication that you need.
Satan bless you.
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#88483 Oct 13, 2012
Creation wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh excuse me, maybe I should have said Joseph Stalin.
You said...
"Yes, you are correct there are bad people found in the Christian faith, just as there are in the secular community. ie. Bernie Madoff"
Even though Q pointed out that Bernie was Jewish, still does not refute you're claim of "bad people found in the Christian faith"!
Yes there are many!
But as Q, and Buck have pointed out...
More people have been killed by NON Christians!
Jesus (The Christ) has said,
Love God...
Love your enemy, and
Love your neighbor!
They do not understand that IF one is a Christian, that
You do not do those things that point to not being a Christian!
Thank God!
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#88484 Oct 13, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>(edited for ignorance)
Just one of many...
when you type "rapes, and killings of satanic churches" in your search engine... Bing in my case!
By the book

Whitley City, KY

#88485 Oct 13, 2012
Exodus 13:2
Sanctify unto me all the firstborn, whatsoever openeth the womb among the children of Israel, both of man and of beast: it is mine.

God gets off on killing the first borns.
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#88486 Oct 13, 2012
Creation wrote:
http://www.conservapedia.com/A theism_and_communism
Both are one and the same. Atheism and Communism.
Takes more faith to be an atheist!
LOL
Good program!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Roberts Thompson (Feb '16) 1 hr American woman 30
Don't hire Floyd Norton 2 hr Noname 2
Lex18 news at cooper 4 hr Sally 17
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 5 hr Josh 3,954
fancy southern 6 hr Lindsay 29
I need more information 6 hr Yep 2
church services at gateway cycles 6 hr Patti 7

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance