Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 147262 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

trusted

Morgantown, KY

#87621 Sep 25, 2012
Well at least now , yall are all joking each other off, instead of the bashing that was going on.. LOL ..None of us , are what we need to be or claim to be. Bless you all , you need it as much as me. I think we are all just crazy. ..

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#87622 Sep 25, 2012
Wow Richmond KY, You sure proved me right about your pathetic need for attention.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#87623 Sep 25, 2012
Roflmao, zany in a suit, you are toooooo funny. I will address the important parts of all your posts,

Ok, thats done, now a question for you, its ok if you do not answer, just wondering, why do you hide that you are christian?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#87624 Sep 25, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
Roflmao, zany in a suit, you are toooooo funny. I will address the important parts of all your posts,
Ok, thats done, now a question for you, its ok if you do not answer, just wondering, why do you hide that you are christian?
She is hurting inside because she does not get the attention she craves from her mom and dad.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL in a suit

Richmond, KY

#87625 Sep 25, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
I already know why you hide your former Christian status. I addressed your failure and hypocrisy several posts back. You tried it and didn't get your 3 wishes when you rubbed your magic god lamp.
I choose to not believe in fairy tales and gods, but I also don't believe in atheists.
I do believe in Topix boobs, so that's why I'm here to motivate you saps.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Satanic Priest

Richmond, KY

#87626 Sep 25, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>She is hurting inside because she does not get the attention she craves from her mom and dad.
I killed my mom and dad when I was 16. I got bored. Teenage angst.

You are the reason I support abortion though, horndog.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Satanic Priest

Richmond, KY

#87627 Sep 25, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
Wow Richmond KY, You sure proved me right about your pathetic need for attention.
Yeah, well, horn dog, I can always come here and get plenty of attention from you three stooges, can't I?

Richmond, Ky?? LOL You can call me, Sir. I know exactly what to call you to make you cry.
How did the molesting go today, Chester? Any new kiddies selling girl scout cookies?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Satanic Priest

Richmond, KY

#87628 Sep 25, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
your pathetic need for attention.
And, why are you here on the MENSA forum for hillbillies, horn dog?
Why do you post? Do you hope people DON'T read your comments?
No. You are wanting to be "heard." That's the purpose of a forum.
Registering a profile means you want to bring attention to yourself. You want recognition.
Now, what was that about pathetic?

Have you met kettle yet? Ain't a black one?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“There is no god.”

USA

#87629 Sep 25, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
I already know why you hide your former Christian status. I addressed your failure and hypocrisy several posts back. You tried it and didn't get your 3 wishes when you rubbed your magic god lamp.
I choose to not believe in fairy tales and gods, but I also don't believe in atheists.
I do believe in Topix boobs, so that's why I'm here to motivate you saps.
Its ok, I do not care that you are a christian, no need in getting upset. Why did you not follow through on your attempted suicide, did god stop you so you could hang out on topix and lie about what is posted, dont get me wrong, I understand its the christian in you or the christian that was in you, thats right you said a few posts back that several have been in you. Anyway just wanted to say thanks for being a christian, they need more just like you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“There is no god.”

USA

#87630 Sep 25, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>She is hurting inside because she does not get the attention she craves from her mom and dad.
No, I think it said several christians hurt its insides.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL in a suit

Richmond, KY

#87631 Sep 25, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>No, I think it said several christians hurt its insides.
May I hurt your insides, Sally?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL in a suit

Richmond, KY

#87632 Sep 25, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Its ok, I do not care that you are a christian, no need in getting upset. Why did you not follow through on your attempted suicide, did god stop you so you could hang out on topix and lie about what is posted, dont get me wrong, I understand its the christian in you or the christian that was in you, thats right you said a few posts back that several have been in you. Anyway just wanted to say thanks for being a christian, they need more just like you.
This post is enlightening. You inadvertently revealed why you abandoned your Christianity.
Christianity doesn't allow homosexuality and apparently, somewhere along the lines, some Christian jacked your jaws (pun intended).

I expect homosexual humor from you Deliverance hilljacks. It's what defines your heritage, but you all seem obsessed with it. Every attempt at wit between you and horndog involves incest or homosexuality. You know what them mean ol' Christians would say... Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#87633 Sep 25, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is enlightening. You inadvertently revealed why you abandoned your Christianity.
Christianity doesn't allow homosexuality and apparently, somewhere along the lines, some Christian jacked your jaws (pun intended).
I expect homosexual humor from you Deliverance hilljacks. It's what defines your heritage, but you all seem obsessed with it. Every attempt at wit between you and horndog involves incest or homosexuality. You know what them mean ol' Christians would say... Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.
As much as you rant about homosexuals and homosexual humor......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“There is no god.”

USA

#87634 Sep 25, 2012
ZANY in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, just because your god does not exist, its no reason to end your life. If you had not become a crackhead, well, christians will take advantage, even one of their own. I am truly sorry they hurt you, Im sure it will be ok when they remove the stitches.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“There is no god.”

USA

#87635 Sep 25, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>As much as you rant about homosexuals and homosexual humor......
It is a christian.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“There is no god.”

USA

#87636 Sep 25, 2012
ZANY in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
May I hurt your insides, Sally?
They really hurt you, those dang christians and you, one of the flock, why would you serve such a god?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Satanic Priest

Richmond, KY

#87637 Sep 25, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>As much as you rant about homosexuals and homosexual humor......
Ahh, but take note of the difference, horndog. I ridicule your stale repertoire of homosexual humor.
Every time you get cornered and don't know what to say, you swing your man purse at me with another queer suggestion. Since f@g sex is the first thing that pops into your head in a crisis, shouldn't that be a red flag alert to you?

What does you wife think about your bisexuality? Is she too fat to care? Most fat broads don't care to marry bi-queers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL in a suit

Richmond, KY

#87638 Sep 25, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>It is a christian.
It really bothered you when I called you a "failed Christian," didn't it, Giggles?
Ever since, you've been humping on my leg calling me a Christian.

It's like this:
ME: "You're FAT."
YOU: Oh yeah? Well, you're... you're FAT! How bout that! You're FAT!

Way to showcase your originality.
You were bullied on the playground, weren't you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL in a suit

Richmond, KY

#87639 Sep 25, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>They really hurt you, those dang christians and you, one of the flock, why would you serve such a god?
Hmm, let's see. LOL was pressed for a retort, so... Hey! I know! I'll copy what was already said!
That'll get him!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lexington-ky/...

You're about 10 steps behind on that one, heathen.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL in a suit

Richmond, KY

#87640 Sep 25, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, just because your god does not exist, its no reason to end your life. If you had not become a crackhead, well, christians will take advantage, even one of their own. I am truly sorry they hurt you, Im sure it will be ok when they remove the stitches.
More homosexual humor.... your creativity knows no bounds, Chris. May I call you Chris, or is that an open wound?

The good news is, being a Sadist and a Libertine, I'm not accountable to your god. If I were, I'd ask him to give you anal cancer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cracker Barrel going down hill... 18 min Easter 13
who drives a white fourwheel drive chevy 2 hr Barry 3
Lot lizards. At Pilot 2 hr Barry 11
my mom has gone to heaven today 3 hr Curious 9
stolen go cart 4 hr Voice of reason 4
Gorgeous brunette shopping at Walmart 6 hr Admirer 5
Mystery Military Chinook Copter? 6 hr Frank 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages