Jones

Chicago, IL

#1 Dec 1, 2012
Happy's recruiting. Brilliant I have nothing for cheaters.
Soft Suds

Paintsville, KY

#2 Dec 1, 2012
Will anything be done?
Jones

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Dec 1, 2012
Nothing at all!
Soft Suds

Paintsville, KY

#4 Dec 1, 2012
Who exactly is this Tackett guy?
Keep It Real

Duluth, GA

#5 Dec 1, 2012
Jones wrote:
Happy's recruiting. Brilliant I have nothing for cheaters.
That's almost as bad, as giving kids playing time just because their parents donate money to the athletic program. I've watched that go on in Montgomery Co for years. Still going on in other Montgomery Co sports now.
But not in the basketball program, Happy doesn't care how much money your family donates, if you can't play, you'll ride the bench, or not make the team at all. I love watching the parents of these rich kids, whine and cry about their kid not getting to play. Cry all you want, for once in Montgomery Co history, we don't have to watch a nontalented rich kid make a fool out of himself on the ball court.
Funny

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Dec 2, 2012
Keep It Real wrote:
<quoted text>That's almost as bad, as giving kids playing time just because their parents donate money to the athletic program. I've watched that go on in Montgomery Co for years. Still going on in other Montgomery Co sports now.
But not in the basketball program, Happy doesn't care how much money your family donates, if you can't play, you'll ride the bench, or not make the team at all. I love watching the parents of these rich kids, whine and cry about their kid not getting to play. Cry all you want, for once in Montgomery Co history, we don't have to watch a nontalented rich kid make a fool out of himself on the ball court.
Apparently you have not been to a game this year. He plays two attorneys, two bankers and the owner of the walker company kids on JV and Varsity. I'm told he is being paid almost $200,000 a year counting the money under the table he is getting. The kid from Shelby County is here because of Gene Heffington. Heff has no people skills and treats people like crap. He needs to go too. MC is not as respected as they use to be in the 10th region. I've heard a couple of former coaches say that you can add MC with Scott County, Trinity, Lexington Catholic as perceived cheaters. The KHSAA is a non factor under Julian Tackett.
Complaint

United States

#7 Dec 2, 2012
Favortism is worse this year then it has ever been.
Ex Player

Richmond, KY

#8 Dec 6, 2012
Doesn't look like the community is doing much. Or are they?
Ex Player

Richmond, KY

#10 Dec 6, 2012
What is your take on it "mofred'?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Watcher 136,199
name some one that lets there man tell them not... 43 min Msrie 32
Ugggg Ryan lawson 1 hr rut ro 11
strippers 1 hr rut ro 5
walfare mommas 7 hr big giant 183 10
Omg I didn't realize how many pill heads go to ... 13 hr my poop stink 4
what about him? 14 hr cody taulbee 1
More from around the web

Mount Sterling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]