you know who i am

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Jul 8, 2011
Anyone know where the skanky pill ho is hiding at? Would luv to find her right now!!!!!
wow

Morehead, KY

#2 Jul 11, 2011
she was staying with her ex boyfriends mom on e street i think.
why

United States

#3 Jul 11, 2011
why do u want to know
how she get to b so sexy

Burnsville, MN

#5 Mar 24, 2012
jd cant be her dad, she is hot
she is so hot

United States

#6 Jun 6, 2012
i miss seeing her around.. hear she is living in lexington now. i would be so good to and for her.... i love her and want her to have my baby
Case closed

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Jun 11, 2012
She is a skank. She really needs to close her legs. Having sex with everyone is mount sterling doesn't make you any prettier, sweety.
she is so hot

United States

#8 Jun 12, 2012
when I get to make LOVE to her, she will be a new woman
really

Irvine, KY

#9 Jan 2, 2013
is she the tiffany that used to date nick caudill are they still togeather just asking he asked me out a couple weeks ago I heard they were still togeather I don't wont to date him if they are still togeaher.dont wont trouble.
she needs me

United States

#10 Jan 3, 2013
really wrote:
is she the tiffany that used to date nick caudill are they still togeather just asking he asked me out a couple weeks ago I heard they were still togeather I don't wont to date him if they are still togeaher.dont wont trouble.
I want her so bad
I no

Zoe, KY

#12 Mar 14, 2013
Tif woeks at a pawn shop B@C in jeffersonville ky with cody henderson last time I saw her heard she was with nick again
tonya

Georgetown, KY

#13 Mar 20, 2013
Whoever is calling tiff a slut or ho she is neither..she is a real sweet girl..and she is doing very well for herself right now and is NOT with that low life nick!!!! You haters are just jealous of her!!!!
good for her

Irvine, KY

#14 Mar 30, 2013
I'm glad she is doing good nick bought her down and just used her I heard he is back in Lee county stealing from every one to support his drug habit he will never change he stoled from his own mom and sister I am glad they saw him for who he was loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taylor Spears 4 min Wreck 21
Michael Powell 12 min crazytrain 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min Wendy 171,875
head start assistant arrested 3 hr Tripod 3
best tanning bed in town ?? 4 hr Jason 5
Pretty brunette 5 hr wonderin 11
kristina HICKs 13 hr agree 4

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages