Shepherd's Shelter, Again
Just an Observation

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Mar 13, 2010
Thanks for your insightful comments and your willingness to share your obvious knowledge of this place. I am grateful to you. I wish you well and take care.
Just an Observation

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Mar 13, 2010
Sorry, I meant to say thanks Dreas.
Nuts

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Mar 14, 2010
You're gonna go far listening to a topix therapist.I believe id get my advice somewhere besides topix.
the dude

Georgetown, KY

#4 Mar 14, 2010
Nuts wrote:
You're gonna go far listening to a topix therapist.I believe id get my advice somewhere besides topix.
I really think dreas is about as knowledgeable as they come. You can tell hes not some slacked jawed yokel like 90% of this effed up town. peace
truth

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 Mar 14, 2010
at least he's a certified therapist, i'm pretty sure that shepherds shelter doesn't have anyone on their staff that's certified to do anything. They don't even know how to give a drug test! I mean how hard is it to drop a stick into someones urine? They can't even do that right! So do you think they have the qualifications to counsel someone? I think NOT!!
secrets

Lexington, KY

#6 Jul 21, 2011
I hear there's some pretty shady things on in that place. The owner's son is living there WITH his girlfriend and neither of the two are "patients" and he is doing drugs out there! Sounds pretty shady to me.

“unapologetically liberal”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#7 Jul 24, 2011
CULT.........go somewhere else to get real therapy
Truth will prevail

Martin, KY

#8 Jul 28, 2011
secrets wrote:
I hear there's some pretty shady things on in that place. The owner's son is living there WITH his girlfriend and neither of the two are "patients" and he is doing drugs out there! Sounds pretty shady to me.
If this is true, then it's destructive to the program, and doesn't speak well of the owner or it's employees.
secrets

Lexington, KY

#9 Jul 29, 2011
Truth will prevail wrote:
<quoted text> If this is true, then it's destructive to the program, and doesn't speak well of the owner or it's employees.
The truth will come out....I understand some of the "employees" are driving some of the patients around to various places as needed. God help them if they wreck and get drug tested cause someone will sue them! They are doing drugs on the property.
Anyone know

Martin, KY

#10 Jul 30, 2011
Does anyone know much about this place? Hope it's not true about what I'm hearing.
yeah right

Lexington, KY

#11 Jul 31, 2011
Anyone know wrote:
Does anyone know much about this place? Hope it's not true about what I'm hearing.
dont go to this place. It's a ripoff and smells like a cult. different rules for the privileged who have kissed ass! Go to Morehead, Lexington, or Frankfort!
Agree

Waco, KY

#12 Aug 8, 2011
yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>dont go to this place. It's a ripoff and smells like a cult. different rules for the privileged who have kissed ass! Go to Morehead, Lexington, or Frankfort!
I think so as well.
hmph

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Aug 13, 2011
He is the LAST person I would go to for help!
just wondering

Richmond, KY

#14 Aug 15, 2011
does this place offer out patient na/aa meetings. I'd like to find some that i could attend during the day. most that i find are a 8 at night and that is sort of late for me, need to find some earlier. If anyone know of any please let me know thank you.

“unapologetically liberal”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#15 Aug 15, 2011
just wondering wrote:
does this place offer out patient na/aa meetings. I'd like to find some that i could attend during the day. most that i find are a 8 at night and that is sort of late for me, need to find some earlier. If anyone know of any please let me know thank you.
AA and NA are not affiliated with any one place and should be offered at any times during the day. I believe some people got together and had a lunch meeting in Mt. Sterling somewhere. If you cant find a meeting there I know you can get them at the rehabs in Morehead and Richmond. Here in Lexington we have meetings 24/7 at all hrs of the day. Come to Lexington foe the Lunch Bunch at the Alano Club on 2nd.
iknow

Lexington, KY

#16 Aug 16, 2011
just wondering wrote:
there are noon meetings at Liberty Center on Main street at noon-Monday-Friday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Pikeville Parent 160,736
Chicken sh?? Pos 1 hr Jason 6
What do you know about Bub Baker and Scarlet Ki... (May '10) 5 hr Opinionated 27
I Love Mapleton Day 6 hr CigarBurn 1
no more restraunts 6 hr Dante 15
Stewart Creekmoore is OUT 11 hr Knew him once I b... 2
Brenda Williams class of 86 (Apr '16) 12 hr her husband 153

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages