Posted in the Mount Sterling Forum

Fred

Cynthiana, KY

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Who is the best and were do i buy it
info

Winchester, KY

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Who ever you find,i would check them out on the bbb web site.better safe than sorry.
roberts

Winchester, KY

#3 Oct 4, 2012
it wont matter if they check the bbb web site . reason being the bbb only has info when people report it to them. most people just go on with life & dont report to them . not saying it is right it is just that i have came across this several times in the past.
info

Winchester, KY

#4 Oct 4, 2012
You got a good point there roberts,i know there a lot of swindlers out there praying off people.And the law works for the swindlers in my opinion,unless you got plenty of money to fight them in court.And 99% of the time it's not worth it.
Aoupous

Owensboro, KY

#5 Oct 8, 2012
Call Man Sea metal roofing
carpenter

Plummers Landing, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2012
Hi I'm a union carpenter and can install metal roof. I could really use a side job and I do great work . R u n sburg?
carpenter

Plummers Landing, KY

#7 Oct 8, 2012
Hi I'm union carpenter and can install metal roof. I really could use side job and I do great work. R u n sburg? I would like to get n touch w u and give u an estimate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mouth swab test/ addeco (Apr '13) 56 min njnj 44
Men at Precision Resource 2 hr Seriously 64
david McCoy 2 hr AllSeeing 3
Looking for Ann 2 hr huh 50
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr CriminalForever 153,864
Landlord harrasment question 5 hr Meagain 1
tony neal (Sep '09) 7 hr Ashley m 14

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages