whatever

United States

#22 Oct 7, 2008
its becky sims wrote:
shes the ho slut white trash whatever u wanna call her. she sleeps with everyones boyfriend and husband. i hate her shes the white trash at kdmk.
obviously you dont know her very well...Classy!

Since: Sep 08

Mt. Sterling

#23 Oct 7, 2008
its becky sims wrote:
shes the ho slut white trash whatever u wanna call her. she sleeps with everyones boyfriend and husband. i hate her shes the white trash at kdmk.
Oh, you poor poor mistaken Stephanie STRONG!lol. And yes Im sure thats you, Ive heard you say those exact words before. Rediculous! YOU are psycho! I think you need to grow up and at least act half your age. 1st of all, Id like to say I INDEED DO NOT SLEEP WITH PEOPLES HUSBANDS, and this is the last time I will tell you this! I dare you to come say that to my face, not being the scaredy cat behind the computer or phone. 2nd of all, who's the white trash posing for all people to see you naked. Thats classy 4sho. Like I said, I dare you, you stupid psycho Bitch to come say that to my face!!!
so stupid

Georgetown, KY

#24 Oct 9, 2008
i don't know what ur talking about but if u have a problem with me that bad why don't u say it to my face. i didn't say anything about u on here, so shut ur f#$cking month, ur the one in love someone elses boyfriends u poor pathetic piece of sh#t. Your whos psycho, Don't be blaming when u don't know who said it, if u want to fight me believe me i'll be more than happy to fight you. Your so inmature I dare you, grow up, you old slut, there now I said it.
Come On People

United States

#25 Oct 9, 2008
learn how to spell plz!
TruthTeller

Georgetown, KY

#26 Oct 9, 2008
sassyMtSterling wrote:
Why dose it matter who she is messing around with,are you hatten because your not her.She is a really good person and whats wrong with wanting to enjoy life.She must not be happy with her soon to be ex. or she wouldn't be looking somewhere else.People deserve to be happy,she's not hurting you so back off and find out the real facts before you open your trash of a mouth.I know women that are a whole lot worse than what she has done.......
Ok, ok. Listen up. Just because there are people out there who have done worse than she has doesn't make her mistakes ok and it definitely doesn't make her a good person! If she isn't happy in her current marriage that is fine, and yeah, people deserve to be happy....but NOT with someone else's husband! The real facts are as stands...she screwed around on her husband with a married man and got caught. Then the wifey comes along and dumps white paint on her car... unfortunately she got caught on camera. I think this chick is lucky she didn't get her ass beat!
B Lady

Chesterfield, MO

#27 Oct 9, 2008
How LOW are you to lose custody of your child? My god that little child has a whore for a mommy..
Becky Sims knows exactly what she talking about.
Shana is nothing but white trash, that has had her ASS kicked twice now.I think she knows who not to F**K with. Kenny is still so in LOVE with
his wife, but knows there is no 2nd chance!!!!
So yeah he might just have to settle for trash if
he does want to be lonely.....
CUZ

Chesterfield, MO

#28 Oct 9, 2008
OK, Listen up!!! I know Kenny's soon to be ex-wife she has more class in her little pinky than this whore Shana has in her whole nasty body.
This woman can hold her on!!!! Besides she gonna be sittin pretty... She will have NO trouble with getting on with life. Matter of fact I know a few guys that are already calling.

Since: Oct 08

Georgetown, KY

#29 Oct 10, 2008
Ok ok people...I've sat here and read every comment, and they're all about how horrible shana is. Not once did I hear a bad comment about Kenny. If you think this situation is bad...then Kenny is just as guilty as she is. And I don't know myself, but I can guarantee that there is much more to the situation than you think...so why talk trash when you don't even know the facts? Man...I don't even know the facts. Personally it's none of anyone's business but theirs. I've had so many rumors go around that place I know how it is to be the topic of everyone's conversation. All I know is I've worked for both Kenny and Shana and they are really cool...as a boss and as a person. I think people should just go to work, do your job, don't start crap, and get paid. That's why were there. This isn't freakin high school.
scene it all now

Mount Sterling, KY

#30 Oct 10, 2008
You gotta pay to play and now they are both paying. 2 homes trashed, and 2 faces smashed. I do believe that the wronged woman dotted the "i's" when she spoke with those two. And yet the games continue....
time to go

Ashburn, VA

#31 Oct 10, 2008
know one has any place to talk almost everyone one time in their life has been with some one else's man or step out on their man. know one has the room to talk. what you like for someone to step in to your life?
molong here

Ashburn, VA

#32 Oct 10, 2008
hey can anyone tell me if timothy johnson still at kdmk
CDogg06

Georgetown, KY

#33 Oct 11, 2008
time to go wrote:
know one has any place to talk almost everyone one time in their life has been with some one else's man or step out on their man. know one has the room to talk. what you like for someone to step in to your life?
That's sorta what I'm saying. If you wasn't happy with you're relationship and left you're man and then got with another, would you want you're business printed all over the internet. It's nobody's business but theirs. And if their business is yours to talk about, then your business is theirs to talk about.
CDogg06

Georgetown, KY

#34 Oct 11, 2008
molong here wrote:
hey can anyone tell me if timothy johnson still at kdmk
The name doesn't ring a bell but I'm not really sure.
Sieara

Grayson, KY

#35 Oct 13, 2008
Are we talking about the team leader Kenny? I quit there a while back. I never thought he would do something like that, but that shows how much you really know about a person.

Since: Oct 08

jeffersonville, ky

#36 Oct 14, 2008
Star_Gazer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you poor poor mistaken Stephanie STRONG!lol. And yes Im sure thats you, Ive heard you say those exact words before. Rediculous! YOU are psycho! I think you need to grow up and at least act half your age. 1st of all, Id like to say I INDEED DO NOT SLEEP WITH PEOPLES HUSBANDS, and this is the last time I will tell you this! I dare you to come say that to my face, not being the scaredy cat behind the computer or phone. 2nd of all, who's the white trash posing for all people to see you naked. Thats classy 4sho. Like I said, I dare you, you stupid psycho Bitch to come say that to my face!!!
Are you pretending to be Shayna? Because I know you're not...at least Shayna would know how to spell 'ridiculous'.
she who knows

Ashburn, VA

#37 Oct 14, 2008
How about you losers get a life? Stop the speculation...would you like your laundry aired over the net? Probably not. I'm sure it's just all of your Christian virtues that makes you all sooo concerned.
Lord Hagicide

Mount Sterling, KY

#38 Oct 15, 2008
Drama is fun,it MAKES topix.
OLD SCHOOL

Clay City, KY

#39 Oct 16, 2008
Well Well Well, Looks like Shana has lost both men!!!!!!!!! Husband went back to family (I knew he would) and her husband has moved on to greener pastures. Thats what happens when you HO around. Oh it won't be long until the next victom comes along, right Shana? Just admit what you are!!! Pretty LOW to loose your child.
whatever

Mount Sterling, KY

#40 Oct 16, 2008
its becky sims wrote:
shes the ho slut white trash whatever u wanna call her. she sleeps with everyones boyfriend and husband. i hate her shes the white trash at kdmk.
Almost everyone at KDMK is white trash. I'm soooo glad I have a college education and that I don't have to work in a factory...yay for me.

Since: Sep 08

Mt. Sterling

#41 Oct 16, 2008
its becky sims wrote:
shes the ho slut white trash whatever u wanna call her. she sleeps with everyones boyfriend and husband. i hate her shes the white trash at kdmk.
I am the real Becky Sims. That nasty little comment was not posted by me, just a hater that cant get over something that happened in the past. Someone trying to start drama. I know who Shana is, but only from working there. What she does is her business, just the same as what I do is noone elses' business, unless I make it known to you. I just want to reinerate the fact that "Almost everyone at KDMK" is not trash. Grow up people. A job is a job, no matter where you work there are going to be ignorant people who cause drama. But that doesn't make everyone in that facility trash! Judge not, lest ye be judged. At least we aren't dealing drugs or living on welfare. And alot of people that work @ KDMK have degrees and are highly qualified for the field they are in. I am a single parent, who does not get child support, work my ass off at 2 jobs to provide for my child so that she wants for nothing! I own my car, my home,the contents inside, pay all the bills, and get help from noone. I dont call that trash, thats dedication Baby! Alot of good people work here, and for someone to say "all" is white trash is obsurd. If you want to talk trash, then go to Rumpke. I believe Topix was a site intended for real issues about politics and news, not to gossip and tell lies. But to each their own, I am not to judge! Just before you open your mouth, make sure you know all of the circumstances.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Pikeville Parent 163,621
Tony neal (Jun '16) 4 hr shaking my head 11
jackie lykins (Aug '11) 4 hr Postmaster 22
Steak and Shake 14 hr Wtc 4
Danzon & britany 16 hr Animal 1
Brittany planck 18 hr Just wondering be... 5
Veterinarians 19 hr Frank 2

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages