First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Johnny

Winchester, KY

#1 Dec 1, 2010
What is wrong with our Applebees? We ate there tonight. Had to wait 25 minutes for someone to take our order and another 25 minutes for the food to arrive and when it did arrive, it arrived cold. The manager did stop by the table to ask how things were, but she acted as if she couldn't have cared less when I told her about the poor service and food. Do these people think that we have to eat there? Not me. I'm not going back. These loosers will have to find some other sucker to treat like dirt.
Just Sayin

United States

#2 Dec 2, 2010
Your post just opened a bad can of worms. Losers will tell you to go elsewhere and probably say that you are to picky an yada yada yada. But I agree with you. When going to a nice restaraunt, you expect better service. When paying higher prices and being responsible for tipping, you should have higher standards. I've heard many waiters/waitresses that say they don't like certain people and they wish that they'd go elsewhere to eat. As a former waitress myself, I did my best to be nice/prompt with everyone. No customers=no tips which in good service means no paycheck. I understand that things happen and people have off days, but when I go into a nice restaraunt I expect better service and better food. If not, I'd couldve just went to the Huddle House.
Applebees Server

Clear Lake, IA

#3 Dec 2, 2010
FU Johnny! Next time we will spit in your food!
Tom

Georgetown, KY

#4 Dec 2, 2010
I got lousy service and food in there several times before I learned my lesson. Now I drive right on past and wouldn't even consider going to Applebees.
me also

Clarksville, TN

#5 Dec 2, 2010
not going back
foodie

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Dec 2, 2010
the place has went to hell since that nice young lady manager left
me also

Anderson, SC

#7 Dec 2, 2010
right
WTH

Williamsburg, KY

#8 Dec 2, 2010
We went there this past Sunday night and the service of awful. They weren't busy...only 4 other tables had people and we waited 10 minutes before someone came up to get our drink order. Long story short.....we won't be going back.
terrible

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Dec 2, 2010
Most of the waitresses are really nice and right on top of things but there is a cpl that arent worth a shit. There is one who is always in pig tails and wearing a Bengals Jersey, she isnt worht a shit. She isnt bad to look at it but her service sucks! That old lady manager needs to get bent to, Tiffany is the best manager out there and they treat her like shit! I am glad they got rid of that dyke, she wasnt worht a shit either!
jkj

United States

#10 Dec 3, 2010
the manager that they got rid of the "dyke" was the best mgr they had !!! She was on top of her game
kjk

Georgetown, KY

#11 Dec 3, 2010
Top of her game?!?!? Please. She was a shitty manager always hanging out at tables with fellow bull dykes and hitting on high school girls.
applesleeze

Ezel, KY

#12 Dec 4, 2010
The service sucks. You wait forever just for an appetizer. But I did get a steak there a couple months ago and there was a giant grissle running right through the middle. You couldn't cut through it. To top it off, I cut off a piece and put it in my mouth and chomped down on a good size piece of bone. Although, the manager did take the steak dinner off the total. I wish Applebees would invest in better quality food.
If you go, you're better off going to the bar, ordering appetizers and drinks. But be prepared to wait 20-30 mins for your appetizer! Drink up!
to applebees server

Georgetown, KY

#13 Dec 4, 2010
Applebees Server wrote:
That just shows what a lousy cook, waitress, hostess...etc you are! You are probably one of the dope head losers they have working there! That place is full of them, no wonder the service sucks and the food takes so long to get....everyone is to messed up to do their jobs properly! The management needs to do a little more research and background on their employees! Ever heard of random drug testing?!
hmmmm

Georgetown, KY

#14 Dec 4, 2010
applebees may not be in business for long while theyre arbys, asian buffet and the new waffle house. all applebees is good for is a mug of beer
Dallas

Clay City, KY

#15 Dec 4, 2010
I ate there Thursday night. Our waitress was great, but the food was awful. I ordered a med. rare rib-eye. It was totally cooked to death. The baked potato had apparently been in the oven all day long. The skin was so burnt. I asked for a new one as the burnt, barely warm potato would not even melt the butter. I did send a message to "corporate" tonight, regarding how awful the food was being served in the Mt.Sterling, Ky. Applebees. When I order a med. rare ribeye steak, I do not expect a piece of "leather". If all you guys have complaints, I suggest you email Corporate also,
Johnny

Mount Sterling, KY

#16 Dec 6, 2010
foodie wrote:
the place has went to hell since that nice young lady manager left
What happened to the manager Tina, why did she leave? We did get better service when she was in charge. I haven't seen her in a while. My daughter really liked her, because she always remembered her name and took her to make a ice cream. Kendra also is good but we dont ever see her there anymore either. Did she leae to?
Barbara

Winchester, KY

#17 Dec 6, 2010
Applebees Server wrote:
That was so nasty and so uncalled for.
curious

United States

#18 Dec 6, 2010
We stopped going a year ago! It's a shame that its so terrible! I still love applebees, but head to hamburg rather than waste my time and money here!
mom

Mount Sterling, KY

#19 Dec 7, 2010
Applebees Server wrote:
Well this will really help the business.I won't be back,afraid you would be my server.Jobs are hard to come by these days,people need to try to do their best at what ever they do for a paycheck in todays world.Feel sorry for you-APPLEBEES SERVER-you need a better attitude.
Really

Mount Sterling, KY

#20 Dec 7, 2010
mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Well this will really help the business.I won't be back,afraid you would be my server.Jobs are hard to come by these days,people need to try to do their best at what ever they do for a paycheck in todays world.Feel sorry for you-APPLEBEES SERVER-you need a better attitude.
Do you think this is a Applebee's Server... I highly doubt it... Don't judge weather you go there or not by what this "server" said on topix. My bet it is a x employee that is not happy with being dismissed from there job. It could be anyone for that matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kdmk dude...hot af 2 min Kdmkhoe 1
Chandra davis is ratting again 11 min Chong 13
What happend to austin finley over the weekend 18 min Kkk 3
Mci (Sep '15) 37 min Camogirl1985 2
Sharon Vance Hagerman (Jul '14) 56 min tit fo tat 4
Tony Garner Mobile Home Moving (Jan '09) 1 hr Angry 18
Valhalla drug dealers 1 hr WhiteBoy 4

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance