wowow

Georgetown, KY

#1 Feb 27, 2011
did any one hear of the fire that burnt that crack heads house down on harrison i hear he had a kid and every thing....
hmmm

United States

#2 Feb 27, 2011
Who was it I saw the house today but I thought that house was empty
tewwa

Georgetown, KY

#3 Feb 27, 2011
no no i man name steve lived there with a child i think a girl... i hear it was a bad drug problem...
mario

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Feb 27, 2011
i live a few houses down from it , the guy does have a kid but they wasnt home when the fire started. it happened at 2am lasted to 730am . the house is pretty bad there was fire fighters there today lookin at it when i drove up the street. what i heard is it was arson but idk .it got one house beside it too idk bout the other house i couldnt see nothin on the house .
tewwa

Winfield, IL

#5 Feb 27, 2011
who done it
mario

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Feb 28, 2011
idk there was looked like a police car and the rescue truck or somethin over there today when my kid got off the bus.
info

Georgetown, KY

#7 Feb 28, 2011
i dont like the idea of kids on them streets queen and harrison and willow and them streets around there nothing but drugs and trouble i hear there was a fire at the old high school the other week...
mario

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Feb 28, 2011
yea it was a branches got burnt . there is some bad ppl on harrison it use to wasnt like that tho
wantknow

Georgetown, KY

#9 Mar 1, 2011
is there any child rappers live on them streets
boobs

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Mar 1, 2011
i seen the owner at his house right before the fire i believe that b***** done it... his dumb butt about burnt down every one elses house to
mario

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Mar 1, 2011
sex offender? not that i know of its not on the list atleast my wife checks it out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Married woman stepping out...... 51 min Chong 7
Valhalla drug dealers 1 hr Pleaseelaborate 1
Does anyone know Lisa Ballard Wilson? (Apr '13) 1 hr harley man 2
Ryan Lawson 2 hr badboy 12
Conn's 6 hr Rlly 14
Looking for a place to rent 6 hr Susan 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr Szabo 166,303

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance