Just wondering

London, KY

#1 Apr 5, 2010
Just wondering if that junkie was still alive or if my tax money is still supporting her habits....Poor excuse of a mother!!!
bugger

United States

#2 Apr 17, 2010
no, you and i are still supporting her and her whorey ass, junky sister.
stupid is as stupid does

United States

#3 Apr 17, 2010
r they related to vickie rose
bugger

United States

#4 Apr 19, 2010
stupid is as stupid does wrote:
r they related to vickie rose
Who? if she is hot i am.
booboo

Danville, KY

#5 Apr 20, 2010
No she is not related to vickie
Lmfao

United States

#6 Apr 20, 2010
no patty rose thatnruns the damn dollar store.
Her daughter

United States

#7 Apr 1, 2011
When you lose your mother or a close family member then you will learn to have some heart and to give their family some comfort. Instead hiding your identity and running your mouth over the Internet. Hope you all have fun in hell. Enjoy your day and I will praying that God will give you a life full of things to do besides running your mouth over the Internet. God Bless :) My mom was a wonderful woman and she had raised beautiful children. Have a nice day and find something more productive to do with your life besides being low.
Oh Yeah

Elgin, TX

#8 Apr 1, 2011
If you people are talking about that girl who died.
That's about as low of a thing you could do. I've seen some pretty low things on here before, but this is a new kind of low.
CRAZY PEOPLE

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Apr 2, 2011
I agree with Oh Yeah,You people must don't know how it feels to loose someone that you love,and you sure don't have a heart at all.You are a really sick person for saying what you said,and i'm sure you will find out someday how it feels to loose a love one and someone close that you love with all your heart,It's not a easy road,that's if you have a heart or if you love anyone at all.You will eat your words one day.
look at date

Georgetown, KY

#10 Apr 2, 2011
This post was last posted on April 20, 2010 (LAST YEAR) - long before she died until it was brought back Friday. No one has said anything (good or bad) on this post about her since she died. The post should have been left alone many pages back as I am sure there will be some bad post now.
Oh Yeah

Elgin, TX

#11 Apr 2, 2011
Yeah, your right. I didn't notice that..
I'll just let it go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr yabadabado 135,676
Lauren Lockridge (Sep '14) 9 hr friend 4
Wild Wild West (Jan '13) 10 hr Cowboy 917
chris puckett 11 hr messed up 17
living water church 11 hr Resident 5
Josh Carol 11 hr the devil makes t... 3
Giovannis pizza in Mt. Sterling ky 12 hr justsaying 10
Wreck on U S 60 13 hr Blessed2be 3
More from around the web

Mount Sterling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]