Alan Shultz Medical License Removed

Posted in the Mount Sterling Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of77
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
not suprised

Grayson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Do people know this? I imagine they know why!
gary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

he is a very smart doctor. medical board is unfair.
awwwww

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

that not nice to take his doctoring away he nice feller.
Hmmm
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

He did not get it taken away, he is on probation! Big difference get your facts straight!
patient
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

He is one of the best drs around
just sayin
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

folks he's been in rehab longer than any of us could ever afford. Arizona just didn't fix his issues.
Hmmm
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

He is not in rehab and has been out for a long time! He did not go to Arizona, he went somewhere else, you bunch of gossiping no it alls!
spelling for dummies
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hmmm wrote:
He is not in rehab and has been out for a long time! He did not go to Arizona, he went somewhere else, you bunch of gossiping no it alls!
Is a " no it all" the opposite of a "yes it all"?
Hmmm

Elmhurst, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

You know it!!
Sigh

Severn, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

patient wrote:
He is one of the best drs around
I love Dr. Thornberry! He's the best!
huh
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 17, 2012
 
tracys should be.
jerry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

medical board can not be trusted with eric tout working for them.
question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

jerry wrote:
medical board can not be trusted with eric tout working for them.
Why would you say that? How do you know what he did when he did an investigation on a Dr? To me its black and white, if the Dr keeps good records "kasper " and do as medical board ask of them then they don't have a problem with Eric doing his job. When it comes to controlled substance the Dr's need to be control who they write them for and how much they write for. I know the governor of ky had new laws go into effect just recently.
Why do you think he's bad?
Are you not sick of what the pillmills have done to your community?
Don't you hate seeing people abusive with their pills?
Eric is just doing his job and I think he does he's job good.
Dr shultz didn't do what the medical board asked of him and that's why he in trouble, remember Dr Cameron from bath county? He did they same.
so do you want a Dr who truly cares about your well being or one who just writes the scripts and don't care if you od from abusing the meds?
Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 22, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Dr. Schultz is a low life! He laughs about getting people hooked on suboxone. He rolls in the money! It's a shame. How would he feel if someone got his child hooked on drugs! He ruins lives! He is the most unethical doc out there!
question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 22, 2012
 
Bob wrote:
Dr. Schultz is a low life! He laughs about getting people hooked on suboxone. He rolls in the money! It's a shame. How would he feel if someone got his child hooked on drugs! He ruins lives! He is the most unethical doc out there!
From what I was told you have to pay cash to see him to get the suboxone, true? That is just like pill mills. Does he still do it or did they close him down? If you are truly a Good Dr! You would except insurance. He must love the cash because you can get by with more. I hope he closed down, he don't care. Wondering if he drug tested? So sad, is he kin to Steve Schultz that died, family owned the beer depot?
question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 22, 2012
 
I know suboxone is a Clll, so he would have to use kasper just like other Dr. Would have to drug test, wondering if he just lost his license? I knew he been in trouble before and when I heard he had that suboxone clinic I thought they gave his license back. Does anyone know if he still doing the clinic? Don't worry I don't do drugs, but would be interested in knowing. Wonder if Eric investigated him before, I known Eric works for the sheriff's department now, don't know if he investigates Dr anymore.
answer

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 22, 2012
 
question wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I was told you have to pay cash to see him to get the suboxone, true? That is just like pill mills. Does he still do it or did they close him down? If you are truly a Good Dr! You would except insurance. He must love the cash because you can get by with more. I hope he closed down, he don't care. Wondering if he drug tested? So sad, is he kin to Steve Schultz that died, family owned the beer depot?
why is it wrong for a doctor to accept only cash for his services? Do you expect your lawyer to accept insurance also? The reason more and more doctors are taking only cash is because insurance reimbursement keeps getting lower while the overhead costs of doctors keep rising. The insurance companies have cut doctors reimbursement to the bare bones to the point that it is becoming impossible to stay in business unless you see about a 100 patients a day. Medicaid (which is the majority of patients especially in eastern KY) pays $27 for an office visit...and people wonder why docotr don't want to even deal with them. See if you can find a lawyer that will accept that kind of pay.
Doctors are pissed and this will have to change or else healthcare will go down the tubes, and you can thank lawyers, the government, and insurance companies for that.
answer

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

question wrote:
I know suboxone is a Clll, so he would have to use kasper just like other Dr. Would have to drug test, wondering if he just lost his license? I knew he been in trouble before and when I heard he had that suboxone clinic I thought they gave his license back. Does anyone know if he still doing the clinic? Don't worry I don't do drugs, but would be interested in knowing. Wonder if Eric investigated him before, I known Eric works for the sheriff's department now, don't know if he investigates Dr anymore.
lawyers and politicians always like to blame doctors when really the problem is with the drug addicts and law enforcement. These lawyers and politician should be wary for one day their life may depend on a doctor and their will be no one there for them.
question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 22, 2012
 
Yes I can understand that getting cash is way better than what insurance pays but when it comes to pain medicine these Dr should take insurance also, not cash only. You tell me how are these people paying cash when they don't even have a job, home, food ect. They sell their medicine or someone is fronting them. And before you reply that not everyone fits in this category, I know this. If you are a truly good Dr you don't get your license pulled.
huh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

it appears that question is writing for tout.was he dismissed in the past for improper behavior? City PD or Medical board?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of77
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the Mount Sterling Forum right now

Search the Mount Sterling Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min Le Jimbo 146,084
Sharon Vance 32 min vance n hines 43
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 128,542
Richard henderson 1 hr beenfowl 68
Jeremy Henchon- Rat 1 hr Randy 2
christopher ray johnson (Jul '12) 3 hr Ray Ray 5
tommy sams 3 hr sabrina 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mount Sterling Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mount Sterling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mount Sterling News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mount Sterling
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••