hmm?

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Jun 23, 2011
Just moved here, hav heard some good and bad things. Just wanted to learn about him.
ha!

United States

#2 Jun 23, 2011
I love kody! He's nice!
He is weird

Georgetown, KY

#3 Jun 23, 2011
He's gay, and already has a baby. He is only in like 10th grade!!!!! He's a big time queer
ihatefags

Georgetown, KY

#5 Jun 25, 2011
i heard he got herpes from andrew stanfield (andrew is nasty)
YeahDude

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Jun 25, 2011
He is weird wrote:
He's gay, and already has a baby. He is only in like 10th grade!!!!! He's a big time queer
I know he's gay, but hoe does he have a baby if he's a 'big time queer'
kasie!

Georgetown, KY

#7 Jun 25, 2011
I like kody & Andrew both! They are both funny!
brittany

Georgetown, KY

#8 Jun 26, 2011
I love Kody Tackette! He's funny.
truth hurts

Lancaster, OH

#9 Jul 2, 2011
kody isnt sure what he is. hes only "gay" to fit in. and he has a baby because hes a male whore who dont know how to use protection or be a father. his babys mom had to make him start paying child support just so he would step up and be a dad and that dont look like its working to well.he needs to man up and start taking responsibility's for his actions and stop being a baby about everything.
baby momma

Lancaster, OH

#10 Jul 2, 2011
Kodys jus well kody haha
and yea he does have a baby a boy actually (:
and yea he kinda does need to man up a bit and b a better dad but hes still young so ehh hopefully he'll get better at it n time.
and im pretty sure andrews clean and im pretty sure this topic is about KODY not andrew so back off damn.
and people should really stop hidin behind fake names seriously. its retarded and a bit childish :p
btw this is felicia (:
love ya kody :p
David K

United States

#11 Jul 31, 2012
What's this Kody look like? Does he live off Fulton? Maybe on Stamper? The guy I'm thinking of is about 6 feet tall and has brown hair.
David K

United States

#12 Jul 31, 2012
brittany wrote:
I love Kody Tackette! He's funny.
I'm trying to get up with Kody. Seen him lately?
Gay

Wayland, KY

#13 Aug 1, 2012
He has 2 kids now
im right

Owensboro, KY

#14 Dec 21, 2012
first of all, he's not gay. he may have tried that but he's totally into girls.
secondly he is a good father. the only reason he doesnt do more is the distance between them, but he loves his son and does his best to make sure he's cared for.
he has no std.
or another kid.
and hes not a hoe or a man whore or whatever.
kodys a great person. unlike you.
Red

London, KY

#15 Dec 22, 2012
Kodys great, everyone has their own opinion but your not gunna learn anything about him on topix except what everyone else thinks and half of them just get on here to talk shit, so why dontchya just go talk to him and get your own perspective! He don't bite. Well, not right off the bat. ;b

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min North Mountain 163,793
Tony neal (Jun '16) 46 min know em well 13
Kelly Billman (Oct '09) 46 min For sure 22
Looking for Mary Elizabeth Robinson age 28. (Jan '15) 1 hr know em well 6
Jehovah Witness knocking 1 hr None 2
Brittany planck 6 hr lookout 8
muffy victoria glen garrison mcalpin (Sep '15) 15 hr Muffy 10

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages