'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193926 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#52213 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>How did that bin Laden thing go for Bush?
Need to avoid that topic?
Let's talk about it. You never told us which of the fraudulent photos the White House posted you liked best.

Do you like the first photo with Obama to the right of the display coordinator and grinning at the camera like a high school prankster?
Or, do you like the second photo with Obama to the right of the display coordinator and seemingly looking at the display like everyone else in the room?
Or, do you like the third photo with Obama to the left of the display coordinator and Joe Biden magically appears in the photo?

Do you like the way Obama changes positions and expressions in the photos while every other person in the photos have the exact same position and expression?

.... well? Which was your favorite?

Dupe.
Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

#52214 Oct 9, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
On January 22, 2009, President Obama ordered the controversial prison camp at Guantanamo Bay closed within a year. But much has changed since the president set this self-imposed deadline. In December, the Obama administration proposed moving some of the remaining Guantanamo inmates to a rural state prison in Illinois. Earlier this month, the president reiterated his vow to close the camp, despite ordering a suspension of transfers to Yemen following evidence that the suspect in the Christmas Day airliner bombing plot received al-Qaeda training there. Roughly ninety of the remaining 198 prisoners are Yemeni nationals. Now, as Obama's twelve-month milestone comes due, legal experts are refining their arguments on the future of Guantanamo Bay.
Your point, if any?
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

#52215 Oct 9, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
On January 22, 2009, President Obama ordered the controversial prison camp at Guantanamo Bay closed within a year. But much has changed since the president set this self-imposed deadline. In December, the Obama administration proposed moving some of the remaining Guantanamo inmates to a rural state prison in Illinois. Earlier this month, the president reiterated his vow to close the camp, despite ordering a suspension of transfers to Yemen following evidence that the suspect in the Christmas Day airliner bombing plot received al-Qaeda training there. Roughly ninety of the remaining 198 prisoners are Yemeni nationals. Now, as Obama's twelve-month milestone comes due, legal experts are refining their arguments on the future of Guantanamo Bay.
who cares!!!
Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

#52216 Oct 9, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You all sure didn't point that out when the information was reversed!!! Doesn't matter. He is still leading!!!
I can't speak for "you all". I only speak for myself. The margin of error is the same regardless of who is "leading". And save yourself a few keystrokes, those !!! don't add anything.
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

#52217 Oct 9, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's talk about it. You never told us which of the fraudulent photos the White House posted you liked best.
Do you like the first photo with Obama to the right of the display coordinator and grinning at the camera like a high school prankster?
Or, do you like the second photo with Obama to the right of the display coordinator and seemingly looking at the display like everyone else in the room?
Or, do you like the third photo with Obama to the left of the display coordinator and Joe Biden magically appears in the photo?
Do you like the way Obama changes positions and expressions in the photos while every other person in the photos have the exact same position and expression?
Dupe.
I like the one where Obama has bin ladin hanging from a tree like a trophy
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

#52218 Oct 9, 2012
oh and Bushes was still hunting hummmm if he hadn't let the family fly out on 9-11 we could have got him sooner
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

#52219 Oct 9, 2012
lets see are you kidding,dbwriter and soon enough american bitch and hey, all the paid haters these guys will need Obama WHEN RUMMY LOOSES cause they wont have a job spreading hate baaaaa sheep now back to work

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#52220 Oct 9, 2012
repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text>
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Dupe.

dupe wrote:
I like the one where Obama has bin ladin hanging from a tree like a trophy
Do you think that was a photoshop fraud, too?
:-D
wtf

Winchester, KY

#52221 Oct 9, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Dupe.
Bush the photo where he had to admit he lied about Iraq.
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

#52223 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush the photo where he had to admit he lied about Iraq.
oh snap!!!
BLAHBLAH

Lansing, MI

#52224 Oct 9, 2012
juggalyf

White Haven, PA

#52225 Oct 9, 2012
i fink tha main issue herr fo me iz juggalos/lettes n us los and lettes dun care 2 much fo politics bcuz we hv are own probs ta sort out n are community but ya obama tryed ta reach out 2 juggalos/lettes b4 n he wuznt vry well received i fink juggalo/lette issues r as important as general issues cuz were all human wit issues 1 main juggalo/lette issue iz tha police comin aftr us finkin we sum kinda gang r somfin n also bn discrimated against fo werrin tha paint on are faces n reppin tha hatchet symbol ov are religion somtimes we cnt evn git a job cuz ov all the opression c tha face paint iz prt ov are religion n its religious discrimation fo cops ta stop us n jobs ta deny us on tht basis juggalos/lettes r vry sceptikal ov politics bcuz politicans r phony n mainstrem n r against juggalo/lettes n want us ta b opressed by tha system us juggalos/lettes r a big family n if tha candidates want are votes den they gonna hv ta appeal ta us n sum way besides jus actin phony odawise they b excludin a huge group ov peeps hu wont b votin fo them so ya i jus wanna shout out 2 mah homies YO DIS YA BOY JUGGALYF N IM REPPIN THA HATCHET FO LYF IM DOWN WITH THA CLOWN TILL IM DEAD N THA GROUND MMFWCL 2 ALL THA LOS N LETTES OUT THERE PECE OUT <3 <3
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#52226 Oct 9, 2012
repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text> oh snap!!!
There is a difference between having and using,repeating, bad information which was given as totally factual,and lying.But,then,maybe you refuse to acknoledge the difference.You only acknowledge the fact because Obama lies repeatedly.Yes,there really is a difference!

No more Obama!!!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#52227 Oct 9, 2012
Jay wrote:
By J.B. Williams
October 9, 2012
NewsWithViews.com
The Obama campaign is reporting that it raised a record $181 million in the month of September alone. According to campaign FEC filings for September, the money came from 1.8 million individual donors, many overseas, and over 500,000 of whom had never donated before.
Did YOU donate to Obama? You might have, just follow the trail… The same thing happened in September of 2008. We later learned that most of that huge cash infusion came from foreign countries, in small denominations, just like September 2012, averaging $53 each from millions of undisclosed donors, most of them abroad.
There are Federal Laws making it “illegal” to accept “foreign campaign contributions,” yet Obama just took in almost $200 million, most of it from overseas donors. The FEC must immediately investigate the source of these overseas funds.
The neat part is who those “first time donors” are… it is YOU. And it is YOU who must demand that the FEC and Secret Service immediately investigate the massive overseas funds pouring into the Obama campaign.
The Government Accountability Institute just issued a 109 page report detailing the massive campaign finance fraud taking place in the 2012 campaign.
http://www.newswithviews.com :80/JBWilliams/williams214.htm
Don't worry about Obama's money.........worry about Mitt's money and what all we'll find out when we hear more about where he's stashed it and why he is still hiding his income taxes!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#52228 Oct 9, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no right to judge anyone's religion!!!! It is part of our constitution. Who are YOU to say whether or Obama not it is logical???????
He has provided all tax records he is required by law to produce. Do you want to get into all the things Obama has never provided????????
Just what have you morons been doing for 4 years??? Don't you remember 'The Birthers' agenda to make Obama a non-citizen??? Don't you remember saying Obama was a Muslim?
Mitt is hiding his tax records because he has something to hide!! If he didn't have nothing to hide.....he'd show them!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#52229 Oct 9, 2012
Call Me Justin Case wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about Obama's money.........worry about Mitt's money and what all we'll find out when we hear more about where he's stashed it and why he is still hiding his income taxes!
How many years of tax returns would you NOW like to have to prove otherwise?If the I.R.S. accepts what the rules and laws are and are observed,and if you want them changed,better vote for Romney and Ryan!!!Obama will not change anything,except the U.S.Of A. into a third world country!!!
Wha

Chambersburg, PA

#52230 Oct 9, 2012
GrandDragon wrote:
<quoted text>There are NO news organizations or FACT check organizations, other than FauxNews, that does NOT show Mitt's tax plan does NOT make the rich richer and the middle class pays for it. Mitt lied each and every time he said there was no 20% tax cut. It's on his on website!!!!!!!!!!
The Tax Policy Center has analyzed the specifics of Romney’s plan thus far released and concluded that the numbers aren't there to make it revenue neutral.
In the debate, Romney countered that “six other studies” have found that not to be the case, but he’s wrong about that. Those studies actually do not provide much evidence that Romney’s proposal — as sketchy as it is — would be revenue neutral without making unrealistic assumptions.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
So you cite the "Washington Post as your source for credible information. Well I can go and cite sources that you wouldn't accept either so how about you go out and do your homework and find some fair source and come back next time and I'll check your homework for you. I’m not even sure if it matters for people like you anyways because you’re only going to believe what you want despite the truth.
Uncle Tab

United States

#52231 Oct 9, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I just checked the polls and they show:
Gallup - Obama 47 Romney 47
Reuters - Obama 47 Romney 45
Rasmussen - Obama 47 Romney 49
Clarus - Obama 46 Romney 47
Colorado - Obama 46 Romney 49
Florida - Obama 47 Romney 49
Ohio - Obama 50 Romney 49
Virginia - Obama 48 Romney 49
Wisconsin - Obama 49 Romney 47
Now who is being duped??????????
Obama lost the debate big!! And Romney has a one or two point jump(temporary) Think about that.
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

#52232 Oct 9, 2012
juggalyf wrote:
i fink tha main issue herr fo me iz juggalos/lettes n us los and lettes dun care 2 much fo politics bcuz we hv are own probs ta sort out n are community but ya obama tryed ta reach out 2 juggalos/lettes b4 n he wuznt vry well received i fink juggalo/lette issues r as important as general issues cuz were all human wit issues 1 main juggalo/lette issue iz tha police comin aftr us finkin we sum kinda gang r somfin n also bn discrimated against fo werrin tha paint on are faces n reppin tha hatchet symbol ov are religion somtimes we cnt evn git a job cuz ov all the opression c tha face paint iz prt ov are religion n its religious discrimation fo cops ta stop us n jobs ta deny us on tht basis juggalos/lettes r vry sceptikal ov politics bcuz politicans r phony n mainstrem n r against juggalo/lettes n want us ta b opressed by tha system us juggalos/lettes r a big family n if tha candidates want are votes den they gonna hv ta appeal ta us n sum way besides jus actin phony odawise they b excludin a huge group ov peeps hu wont b votin fo them so ya i jus wanna shout out 2 mah homies YO DIS YA BOY JUGGALYF N IM REPPIN THA HATCHET FO LYF IM DOWN WITH THA CLOWN TILL IM DEAD N THA GROUND MMFWCL 2 ALL THA LOS N LETTES OUT THERE PECE OUT <3 <3
would you quit suckin that dick long enough to get your post out damn boy suckin that cock ain't all there is to life

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#52233 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush the photo where he had to admit he lied about Iraq.
<looking for a delusional judge it>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristy Jones lms 23 min ijs 5
Ollies 26 min Dummy 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Athenesword 143,144
rat 2 hr mike 23
Mci 10 hr Christen 1
Tony Neal 12 hr knows 2
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 17 hr Happy 1,290
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages