'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
43,901 - 43,920 of 150,983 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

American Atheists sue to stop the erection of a 9/11 memorial cross at Ground Zero

http://www.goddiscussion.com/101038/american-...
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>He was in Grade School you gd idiot.
Somewhere you have never been!
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

I have to wonder what response our beloved President will give Egypt and Libya as a response for their actions? An apology?
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to be the one having to rain on your parade but you are with the wrong campaigne Forrest the rest of the world has morved on ... perhaps you are on the wrong forum, there is one just for you "shameless, brain-dead gossip" good luck to you dimwit -- ignorance can be fixed stupid is forever!!
There you go with that "Forrest" shit! Remember, Forrest Won the Medal of Honor, and stood strong for what he belived in! I know it was a movie, but calling someone "Forrest" is not much of an insult! You could be likeable Frank if you were not such an ass! Why dont you just, calm down?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Search results for "obama birth certificate"

Obama Birth Certificate Not For Sale
on FEBRUARY 18, 2011 by AR
A bill aimed at offsetting the cost of multiple requests for copies of President Obama’s birth certificate appears to have limited support.

Continue Reading

Hawaii considering law to ignore Obama ‘birthers’
on MARCH 18, 2010 by AR
Birthers beware: Hawaii may start ignoring your repeated requests for proof that President Barack Obama was born here.

Continue Reading

http://alohareporter.com/...
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Justsaying wrote:
<quoted text>Bush let 4000 troops die looking for WMDs that were never there. Seems you got over that pretty well.
That is the best you have? The WMD's were there and are in Seria now! What get's me, is you support that idiot in the White House above America and every thing America stands for! You dont care a U.S. Offical and 3 of his staff were murdered, while your hero went on a campaign event? Get ready to cry on Nov 6! The polls show the race as close, but a lot of people are keeping their mouth shut, but will vote on election day! While you Democrats snort another pill or cant get a ride!
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WE have "facts" on our side....PROOF!
What do "you" have?
"0"
Zero
Nada
Zilch ...
In his book,'Decision Points', George W. Bush himself admits there were no WMD'S. Shouldn't that be enuff to lay that argument to rest? Don't take my word for it, it's all in there, and more besides.
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the best you have? The WMD's were there and are in Seria now! What get's me, is you support that idiot in the White House above America and every thing America stands for! You dont care a U.S. Offical and 3 of his staff were murdered, while your hero went on a campaign event? Get ready to cry on Nov 6! The polls show the race as close, but a lot of people are keeping their mouth shut, but will vote on election day! While you Democrats snort another pill or cant get a ride!
I just posted this, but, to make sure you don't miss it; In his book,'Decision Points', George W. Bush admits that no WMD's were found. Is his declaration not enuff to end this arguement, since his declaration more or less started the whole thing?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

It's so sad that the stupid in this country get to vote, constantly bringing up Muslim this, Muslim that, posting edited videos so bad, it's amazing they're so easily fooled. And the birther issue, if this was true, why doesn't the person you want to run our country say its true? You dimwits go on and on and on and say 'lame stream media' lets it go, yet your candidate has. Ever agreed with you.

Why is that??

(this is another question they won't have an answer for cause Fox hasn't told them to think about this very important issue lmao)
dems will try anything

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
CNN released a poll that stated Obama was 8 points ahead of Romney. A little closer look revealed that CNN over-polled democrats to come up with a favorable number for the democrats. They polled 50% of likely democrat voters, 44% of likely republican voters and 4% of likely Independent voters. This crooked tactic really is a double-edged sword. A lot of people will believe this garbage and think there's really no reason to bother going out and voting on election day because polls have Obama so far ahead. And for that I thank the crooks at CNN. lol
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
It's so sad that the stupid in this country get to vote, constantly bringing up Muslim this, Muslim that, posting edited videos so bad, it's amazing they're so easily fooled. And the birther issue, if this was true, why doesn't the person you want to run our country say its true? You dimwits go on and on and on and say 'lame stream media' lets it go, yet your candidate has. Ever agreed with you.
Why is that??
(this is another question they won't have an answer for cause Fox hasn't told them to think about this very important issue lmao)
Liars, cheaters, crooks, corrupt people, bullies and thieves get to vote and they also become politicians. Hopefully there are enough intelligent voters that care about their family and country to vote those types of people out of office this time around!
Romney/Ryan 2012
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of stupid did you read your post smartass??
There's no E in CAMPAIGN and what the hell is MORVED(RETARD)..
Sorry about that I forgot how easily your thrown off the track

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Hello to everyone!
Not had much time lately to talk,but maybe in a couple
days I can get back in the swing of things.
One quick note before I go.

It's a bad sports metaphor,but here it is.

The way I see it...is we're all on the same team.
We just debate over who the coach is going to be!
It was our diplomats they killed and our flag they tore down.
I kinda figured we couldn't get through 9/11 without
something goin' on!

I know and believe totally in freedom of speech,but you still can't yell fire in a crowded theater.

So whoever made that you-tube video new full well what
consequences could prevail.

You know,I know,the enemy knows exactly what buttons to push.
Just goes to show us...who's watching and reading what's posted on the Internet.

They think what one person or persons say represents
American policy.
Because they're used to having someone speak for them
and tell them what to think!

I'll never give up on humanity,but sometimes I wonder?
later...
tofy
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

I have to wonder what response our beloved President will give Egypt and Libya as a response for their actions? An apology?
++++++++++

In case you missed it.

Just a few minutes ago the president came on to address the issue of those killed at our embassy. When I first saw him approach the podium I thought it was a campaign speech. Instead of a calm, quiet, solemn one on one with the president addressing the nation, he comes on with a bunch of screaming mimi's behind him yelling and screeching "four more years, four more years!"

That's why I thought it was a campaign speech.

After thanking them for the welcome he takes two minutes to address the deaths of these Americans, then breaks into a campaign speech talking about Las Vegas to more screeching, yelling people in the background.

One of the most disgusting displays of a president addressing the nation on the horrors that have taken place against our people our embassy and our country.

The man is a putrid president, a self-serving, egotistical narcissist!!!

Gov. Romney, on the other hand, gave a solemn short speech, one on one to the country, standing only between two American Flags.

Romney/Ryan 2012
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Why is that??
Probably because Romney is not the low life that Obama is and not quite as desperate for votes..

Obama Ad Blames Romney For Cancer Death Of Laid Off Steel Worker Joe Soptic’s Wife; Obama Bundler In Charge When Company Closed
August 7, 2012
By MarcusPorcius
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

http://whowhatwhy.com/2012/06/05/do-republica...

This speaks volumes and is 100% true on how dumb and misguided some people are.

Stupid is forever as a great poster here has quoted many times!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Uncle Tab wrote:
http://whowhatwhy.com/2012/06/ 05/do-republicans-lie-more-tha n-democrats-heres-whats-circul ating/
This speaks volumes and is 100% true on how dumb and misguided some people are.
Stupid is forever as a great poster here has quoted many times!
Defamation is NOT covered! either!!!

NATIONAL CONSITUTIONAL CENTER: INTERACTIVE ...
ratify.constitutioncenter.org/constitution/hi... of speech is not unlimited, and the Supreme Court has restricted ... stringent protection of free speech would not protect a man in falsely shouting fire in a ... from the English charters of liberty because neither the Magna Carta in 1215,.... These include obscenity, defamation, fighting words, and speech that incites ...

http://ratify.constitutioncenter.org/constitu...
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Liars, cheaters, crooks, corrupt people, bullies and thieves get to vote and they also become politicians. Hopefully there are enough intelligent voters that care about their family and country to vote those types of people out of office this time around!
Romney/Ryan 2012
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/...

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!

Next?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

this ones for you wrote:
Hello to everyone!
Not had much time lately to talk,but maybe in a couple
days I can get back in the swing of things.
One quick note before I go.
It's a bad sports metaphor,but here it is.
The way I see it...is we're all on the same team.
We just debate over who the coach is going to be!
It was our diplomats they killed and our flag they tore down.
I kinda figured we couldn't get through 9/11 without
something goin' on!
I know and believe totally in freedom of speech,but you still can't yell fire in a crowded theater.
You know,I know,the enemy knows exactly what buttons to push.
Just goes to show us...who's watching and reading what's posted on the Internet.
They think what one person or persons say represents
American policy.
Because they're used to having someone speak for them
and tell them what to think!
I'll never give up on humanity,but sometimes I wonder?
later...
tofy
You hit the nail FULLY on the Head tofy!

That is NOT covered in FOS! Not "protected!"
"Fighting words" and "obscenity" isn't either!!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Those came out "backwards".....???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Mount Sterling Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mount Sterling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mount Sterling News, Events & Info