'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289180 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#47066 Sep 2, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
That proves it Frank is an Illegal...
He lives in the state of Confusion...
I'm out of BUDZU cake.
So I tried my bongtastic fish-tank,but the expoy made it like huffing airplane glue..stopped that a 12..ok 15!
When I find my pipe maybe I have something interesting to say.lol
Hey

Ashland, KY

#47067 Sep 2, 2012
Ernest T Bass

LMAO!!!!!!
More Republican Lies

Martin, TN

#47068 Sep 2, 2012
Is Paul Ryan a marathoner?

On Hugh Hewitt's radio show Friday it sure sounded like he was, at least in his youth.

Hewitt asked the vice presidential candidate whether he is "still running."

Ryan answered that he "hurt a disc" in his back," so he doesn't "run marathons anymore." Instead, he said. he just runs 10 miles or less.

The conservative radio host then asked him what his personal best time is. For a marathoner this is a badge of honor, but Ryan couldn't recall exactly.

"Under three, high twos. I had a two hour and fifty-something," Ryan said.

Hewitt was surprised, saying, "Holy smokes."

Ryan replied: "I was fast when I was younger, yeah."

But it turns out, he's only run one and it wasn't under three hours or even under four hours.

Can you believe the nerve of these idiots? If they lie about the little stuff, what lies can we expect on the big important stuff? For instance, social security and medicare!
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#47069 Sep 2, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>How many Muslims you know? look out your window tell me what you see?
2.1 billion Christians in the world.
86% of Americans profess to be Christians.
You're fearing something that doesn't exist,and that is worthless waste
of worry!
TOFY, Give this some thought if you will.The Muslim religion was created around 900 A.D. Just after the prophet Mohammed died he was said to have appointed his nephew Hussein Ali to carry on Islam. Under a flag of truce Hussein Ali was murdered by the faction now known as Sunni. The Shiite claim to be the only true Muslim and consider the Sunni as infidels! Both factions have one thing in common; they hate the Western way of life. Their claim is that the 12th Imam will rise soon and unite both sects of Islam as well as the rest of the world! The goal of Islam is world domination! It is only about .4 billion less in number and the Christian religion. Islam is rapidly gaining in numbers, surpassing Christian religions as it relates to converts! Supposedly their 12th Imam will unite the divided faction and the world under the Islamic faith. I do not know what you believe when it comes to religion, if anything. However I am a Christian, not a good one but a Christian! I have this wild belief that we are living the days of the book of revelations in the Bible? Their description of this supposed savior sounds much to me like the antichrist? Who will in fact unite the world into a one world government; and how to best attain that, religion! Just throwing this out; as food for thought. Take it for what it is worth, a viewpoint of mine. When we look outside our homes we are not likely to see any Muslims. In the rest of the world that is not the case!. Now everyone can think I'm crazy as hell!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#47070 Sep 2, 2012
Estimated over 7 million muslims in the USA..
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#47071 Sep 2, 2012
More Republican Lies wrote:
Is Paul Ryan a marathoner?
On Hugh Hewitt's radio show Friday it sure sounded like he was, at least in his youth.
Hewitt asked the vice presidential candidate whether he is "still running."
Ryan answered that he "hurt a disc" in his back," so he doesn't "run marathons anymore." Instead, he said. he just runs 10 miles or less.
The conservative radio host then asked him what his personal best time is. For a marathoner this is a badge of honor, but Ryan couldn't recall exactly.
"Under three, high twos. I had a two hour and fifty-something," Ryan said.
Hewitt was surprised, saying, "Holy smokes."
Ryan replied: "I was fast when I was younger, yeah."
But it turns out, he's only run one and it wasn't under three hours or even under four hours.
Can you believe the nerve of these idiots? If they lie about the little stuff, what lies can we expect on the big important stuff? For instance, social security and medicare!
That is one of the most ignorent post's I've ever read! You and wtf will make fine friends!
Keep In Mind

Columbia, KY

#47072 Sep 2, 2012
http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-05-03/ne...

Read the above article which reference the 2010 census. 2.6 million US Muslims, more than doubling since last census. Researchers say that anti-islam sentiment is a contributing factor to the increase because opposition to a movement usually attracts supporters.

Also note that there are 158 million Americans "unclaimed" more than triple of any of the religions. So why should laws based upon religion be forced upon the majority of citizens who are unaffiliated with any religion?

So if you want more Muslims in America, keep blabbing about phony Sharia laws. Great job wingnuts! The more you oppose them, the more their numbers will grow.
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#47073 Sep 2, 2012
Keep In Mind wrote:
http://articles.nydailynews.co m/2012-05-03/news/31560588_1_m uslim-community-religious-grou p-islamic
Read the above article which reference the 2010 census. 2.6 million US Muslims, more than doubling since last census. Researchers say that anti-islam sentiment is a contributing factor to the increase because opposition to a movement usually attracts supporters.
Also note that there are 158 million Americans "unclaimed" more than triple of any of the religions. So why should laws based upon religion be forced upon the majority of citizens who are unaffiliated with any religion?
So if you want more Muslims in America, keep blabbing about phony Sharia laws. Great job wingnuts! The more you oppose them, the more their numbers will grow.
So you blame Republicans for an increse in American Islam? Damed Interesting when they are gaining worldwide by far greater numbers, Republicans at fault there too?I guess you Democrats support Pakistan in putting that 11-year-old girl to death, who just happens to have Down syndrome for being a Christian and holding a couple of pages that were burned from that filthy Koran ? I'm going to buy a Koran and wipe my ass with its pages; that okay with you? Why should I be friendly with a so-called religion that puts children to death, beats women and hates everyone! I can proudly say I am anti-Islam and it has nothing to do with being a Republican! If Democrats want to kiss their God damn ass, go for it!

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#47074 Sep 2, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
TOFY, Give this some thought if you will.The Muslim religion was created around 900 A.D. Just after the prophet Mohammed died he was said to have appointed his nephew Hussein Ali to carry on Islam. Under a flag of truce Hussein Ali was murdered by the faction now known as Sunni. The Shiite claim to be the only true Muslim and consider the Sunni as infidels! Both factions have one thing in common; they hate the Western way of life. Their claim is that the 12th Imam will rise soon and unite both sects of Islam as well as the rest of the world! The goal of Islam is world domination! It is only about .4 billion less in number and the Christian religion. Islam is rapidly gaining in numbers, surpassing Christian religions as it relates to converts! Supposedly their 12th Imam will unite the divided faction and the world under the Islamic faith. I do not know what you believe when it comes to religion, if anything. However I am a Christian, not a good one but a Christian! I have this wild belief that we are living the days of the book of revelations in the Bible? Their description of this supposed savior sounds much to me like the antichrist? Who will in fact unite the world into a one world government; and how to best attain that, religion! Just throwing this out; as food for thought. Take it for what it is worth, a viewpoint of mine. When we look outside our homes we are not likely to see any Muslims. In the rest of the world that is not the case!. Now everyone can think I'm crazy as hell!
No one will think you're crazy my friend.
It's just not in me to judge,condemn,berate,slander nor fear another man's religion.
I attended mostly Baptist churches,but I been in most every kind in Eastern KY..including snake handling...believe me it's an experience
you'll never forget.
There is a spirituality that exists! I've see it in action people talking in tongues and walking on top of pews it will make the hair stand up on your head!
But I would say the old fashion tent rivals our my favorite,it's so
real to me.
A natural feeling of comfort. A outside sermon so to speak.
I'd like to see more preachers just go stand on a rock, call people together deliver God's word in that fashion.
With all that being said it's up to each of us no matter what our ethnic background to find that spirituality..tap into and hold on to it!
My work presented my with the opportunity to meet and become friends
with so many people of diverse backgrounds and religions...and I just see more likenesses than differences...I guess that's where I'm coming from?
I will tell you this I do Believe God is Love and if we have no Love in our heart how can we have God?
So whatever all that makes me..I guess?that's what I am!
tofy

Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#47075 Sep 2, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>No one will think you're crazy my friend.
It's just not in me to judge,condemn,berate,slander nor fear another man's religion.
I attended mostly Baptist churches,but I been in most every kind in Eastern KY..including snake handling...believe me it's an experience
you'll never forget.
There is a spirituality that exists! I've see it in action people talking in tongues and walking on top of pews it will make the hair stand up on your head!
But I would say the old fashion tent rivals our my favorite,it's so
real to me.
A natural feeling of comfort. A outside sermon so to speak.
I'd like to see more preachers just go stand on a rock, call people together deliver God's word in that fashion.
With all that being said it's up to each of us no matter what our ethnic background to find that spirituality..tap into and hold on to it!
My work presented my with the opportunity to meet and become friends
with so many people of diverse backgrounds and religions...and I just see more likenesses than differences...I guess that's where I'm coming from?
I will tell you this I do Believe God is Love and if we have no Love in our heart how can we have God?
So whatever all that makes me..I guess?that's what I am!
tofy
Yes my friend I've done much of the same. More rocks and less mega-churches would be a good idea! I don't claim to know the will of God, The Bible does say to try the spirits and make sure they are of God, or something very similar to that. I had to take a college class in world religions and cultures to attain another degree; though it was designed to make me more excepting of world religions, more politically correct, so to say! When I studied the goals of Islam it shocked the hell out of me! Their goals cannot be of God was my perception! At least not the God I believe in. I'll not speak on this subject again, since the guys in the dark blue SUVs may pay me a visit? That doesn't scare me as much as it should, but I will let it be.
Ron Paul 2012

Fontana, CA

#47077 Sep 2, 2012
Gary Johnson turned out to be a sell out!:

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#47078 Sep 2, 2012
God was once a man who lived on another planet
This is the most important teaching of Mormonism. Nothing else comes close to it. We believe that God was once a mortal man on another planet who progressed by living in obedience to the laws and ordinances of the gospel he had on his world, then he died. He became a resurrected man and evolved to become a god. He is still married now (some early leaders say he is a polygamist) and created this world. We worship only the one true god, which is really one god among millions or billions or more. We believe that we will follow in God's footsteps by becoming perfect and we too will become Gods and Goddesses creating spirit children and peopling other worlds. The Mormon TV commercials showing family togetherness is the foundation for life in the next world - as a family - as gods.
Reference: Journal of Discourses Vol. 6 Page 4, 1844. Joseph Smith speaking:
"...you have to learn to be Gods yourselves, and to be kings and priests to God, the same as all Gods have done before you,- namely, by going from one small degree to another..."
Reference: Journal of Discourses Vol. 6 Page 275, 1852. Brighan Young speaking:
"After men have got their exaltations and their crowns - have become Gods..."

Location hidden

#47079 Sep 2, 2012
We believe we have all existed for all eternity. First we existed as "intelligences", which has never been defined, then we were given spirit bodies in a heaven by our eternal parents. Our "intelligences" have existed forever just like the our God's has and we have been around him in one form or another forever. He has just simply progressed ahead of us.

Reference: Journal of Discourses Vol. 6 Page 7, 1844. Joseph Smith speaking:
"God himself, finding he was in the midst of spirits and glory, because he was more intelligent, saw proper to institute laws whereby the rest could have a priviledge to advance like himself"

Location hidden

#47080 Sep 2, 2012
A Brief Explanation of Kolob.

Kolob is the closest star to the residence of God. Some believe that it is actually a planet, but it is most likely a star. Its existence was discovered by Joseph Smith when he translated the Book of Abraham. Kolob is mentioned in Chapters 3 and 5 and in the translation of Facsimile No. 2 from the Book of Abraham.
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

#47081 Sep 2, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
... The comments in weazelzippers was better than the article itself.
Obama has nothing to offer for the next four years. He will spend his campaign money donated by hard working Democrats at pennies at a whack, to cut down the Romney bunch, calling them liars, and trying to convince the country that the Republicans are waging a war against women - whatever that means - and pandering to rich - destroying Medicare - gutting Social Security and the like and more and more of it.
He has nothing to go on....his record sucks and he knows it. What should really be ticking us off is the fact that he is using Air Force One, on our money to do his campaigning. So essentially all of us are paying for his jaunts around the country.
He uses the slogan, "Forward." Forward to what? More of the same? No Hope and Change this time. Does that mean we have seen the last of his Hope and Change?
God, I hope so!
Forward with HIS plans for us.

Location hidden

#47082 Sep 2, 2012
Kolob is where God still lives. He a 6'2" white man and yes among many Gods, yet he is the greatest. All non-Mormons will learn the truth and come to the one truth on Mormon law after our great leader replaces Obama on Earth. This great Satan you non-Mormons call America will be cleansed with truth and faith in our Prophet Joseph Smith. You'll see.

Location hidden

#47083 Sep 2, 2012
We are all trying to make an effort to scroll the internet and shoot down the lies being told about Mormonism. There is only beauty in the truth, and you will all come to the truth eventually. Is the will of the Prophet Joseph Smith, the lord, and his tool on Earth President Romney. You will see.
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#47084 Sep 2, 2012
Call Me Justin Case wrote:
God was once a man who lived on another planet
This is the most important teaching of Mormonism. Nothing else comes close to it. We believe that God was once a mortal man on another planet who progressed by living in obedience to the laws and ordinances of the gospel he had on his world, then he died. He became a resurrected man and evolved to become a god. He is still married now (some early leaders say he is a polygamist) and created this world. We worship only the one true god, which is really one god among millions or billions or more. We believe that we will follow in God's footsteps by becoming perfect and we too will become Gods and Goddesses creating spirit children and peopling other worlds. The Mormon TV commercials showing family togetherness is the foundation for life in the next world - as a family - as gods.
Reference: Journal of Discourses Vol. 6 Page 4, 1844. Joseph Smith speaking:
"...you have to learn to be Gods yourselves, and to be kings and priests to God, the same as all Gods have done before you,- namely, by going from one small degree to another..."
Reference: Journal of Discourses Vol. 6 Page 275, 1852. Brighan Young speaking:
"After men have got their exaltations and their crowns - have become Gods..."
I was raised in the mormon faith, I do not belive in it! However;you are taking small excerpts from the doctrine and covenants of the Mormon Church; or as it is more commonly called the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. You are an absolute liar when you say that the Mormons profess that God came from or lived on another planet! You are mixing that up with Scientology! You don't even have your basic Christian doctrine correct! Jesus was the son of God, not God! You are basically an idiot talking about something you know nothing about! It amazes me how an imbecile will babble on tirelessly about something they have no clue of!

I would never call an idiot in case of anything!!!!!
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#47085 Sep 2, 2012
Call Me Justin Case wrote:
We are all trying to make an effort to scroll the internet and shoot down the lies being told about Mormonism. There is only beauty in the truth, and you will all come to the truth eventually. Is the will of the Prophet Joseph Smith, the lord, and his tool on Earth President Romney. You will see.
You are a complete idiot!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#47086 Sep 2, 2012
The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever.

Amen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Chalupa Batgirl 167,786
Who vote for Vonley Haney jr for jaile in mt st... 7 hr lovenoy5523 23
Steak N Shake 7 hr lovenoy5523 23
ICE in Moco 8 hr little richard 5
Worst er dr Sandra savage (May '15) 8 hr little richard 16
age limit for prom? (Apr '13) 11 hr Ryleechaney4 83
alot more blacks in town 11 hr Ballsack 10

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages