Mom

Tucker, GA

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Looking for a good rehab or sober house for a 25 year old young lady. If anyone can help with any info on helping a mother find help for her daughter, I would be so grateful to any suggestions or info that you could provide.
BEE

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Mom wrote:
Looking for a good rehab or sober house for a 25 year old young lady. If anyone can help with any info on helping a mother find help for her daughter, I would be so grateful to any suggestions or info that you could provide.

Chrysalis house in Lexington. One of the best.
THECLOSER

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Feb 13, 2013
The Ridge in Lexington...Great staff! I hope she gets the help she needs!!
someone who knows

Tucker, GA

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Hope House in Prestonsburg, it is really a great place. Its small and you really get the help you need if you are willing. I have been clean two years and I can't thank that place and God enough. I wish you all the best my prayers are with you.
helpful

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 Feb 14, 2013
There is a rehab in Richmond, the only thing is she would have to go on her own. The reason I know is I tried to have my daughter put in there an they said she would have to come on her own free will. They say that it is a good place.
CC Deville

Lexington, KY

#6 Feb 18, 2013
the best place is church. god will clean you right up.
someone who knows

Lexington, KY

#7 Feb 19, 2013
CC Deville wrote:
the best place is church. god will clean you right up.
you are right, but you also need rehab to learn how to live again
missy

Winchester, KY

#8 Feb 22, 2013
there is a place in Mt. Sterling I thoght called Shepherds shelter where the old nursing home used to be. Good luck and God bless you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump inauguration 7 min dumbazzes cant ca... 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min CriminalForever 158,109
3 Fitness Gyms 3 hr Richard simmons 9
Andrea gabbard (Apr '16) 6 hr Wondering 3
good lawyer for ss disability 10 hr Jubal 4
Why are some people so mean? 13 hr Horst 7
Tim Keenan 23 hr JOE 3

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages